Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maitri17

I am crazy for GHSP.

GHSP is wonderful show i ever seen and currently i follow only this show.
Because for us now Geet and Maan are not only the characters but we feel like they are part of life.
Can't i magine our single day without GHSP.

Being student to watch GHSP is the most sweet relief of tiredness because Maaneet always makes me happy.

Drashti and Gurmeet are so telented, nice,down to earh people. Want to see them playing our beloved maaneet for long long time.

My whole family is not interested in sas, bahu drama. Love GHSP like anything.

thanks maitri sweetheart for ur lovely message...
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Please don't end Geet Hui Sabse paraye (GHSP) ..

Reasons why we love GHSP & why we can't live without maaneet /gurti '

1)we love GHSP like crazy & watch all the repeats

2)GHSP is a unique show with an intense love story of maan & geet ... maan & geet's love is true ' deep ' unconditional love ' which is out of the world ' we love the love maan & geet both have for each other ...

3)We love the pair of Gurmeet choudhary as maan & Dhrashti Dhami as Geet ..

4)we love our GurTi ... GurTi rocks as MaanEet ... we can't live without them or the show GHSP ...

thank u so much mona darling for ur lovely message
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GHSP has been a wonderful journey so far...😍
We live this show & Maaneet have become our oxygen without whom we can't survive...😭.
All I can say -
When the rays of the morning sun touches our feet 
It reminds us of MAANEET..
And when the soft moon spreads its light..
we bid our beloved MAANEET, good-nite..

So, 24*7 we dream of our beloved MAANEET..
Plzz Star One ,its a request from we Maaneetians...'don't end GHSP'

Spee dear, u r a sweet-heart, loved ur awesome post with ur fantabulous lines which u've penned down..
Keep it up dear..We all r with u..πŸ€—
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hi...
u all might be knowing me.. for those who don't I am Muskanp..
die hard fan of GHPS...
GHPS as been really very very special to me.. life turner.. i used to watch all the serials.. on all th e channels.. OK.. that bad a TV addict.. aske me..any of the old serials..I could tell u the story... really crazy.. then heard about DD starting a new show.. off course I know her.. crazy about her since DMG days.. so just started following the serial.. as the serial progressed I became so crazy about it.. that.. I stopped watching all the other serials.. yes.. its been more than 8months now that I have seen any other serial.. i just can't ..nothing seem to catch my intrest as much at this serial does!!

I was wondering after all that news abt the show ending..
etc etc ..etc...
matter of fact we all know ...
WE DON'T WANT GHPS our fav SHOW TO END
so .. I was thinking wat do we want to see...
frankly there is lot more of it!!!
u coould check my thread on future track of GEET
these are not random suggestions.. like... we want maaneet romance romance romance...because our lovely creative team know that..πŸ€—ummah!!! πŸ€—
see even in the present track they don't fail to add those cute little maaneet moments... so no need to mention that.. it goes without saying... WE WANT LOTS MORE OF IT..mahi mahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Not suggesting stuffs like baby.. because we all know our sweety cuty..DD doesn't want a bump track.. so think differentlyπŸ˜‰

so being a writer..(time pass types)..me suggesting my bit.. plz don't chapal marofy me.. it is just a suggestion.. CVs..thodi follow karenge😑😑😲😑😑 
lekin try karne main kya jatha hain
😈😈😈😈😈
1) every much possible track on maan's past ... can easily contribute to 100 epsiodes..since they took more than 150 episode to reveal geets past to maan.. so at that rate our lovely creative team can do a brilliant part to get maan's past in 100
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2) we can have a situation where in maan has to chose between his principles & love.. & then see wat he chooses & how his lady love react to it.. easily another 50 odd parts..
😲😲😲😲😲

3) that lost brother of maan..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

4) the person maan was seraching for in the begining of the show..if it was not the brother

😳😳😳😳😳
5) some offce masala where in maan gets a new assistance & our sweety wife geet major jealous
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
6) geet could be send back to college..OOPS that will be diffrent track all togather (remeber geets papaji mentioning something about pen & its power in pastπŸ€“).. I am sure that can have another 100 ..200 partsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..then joining back KC as something better

7) a tiny bit on anni & arjun..& off course our NTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8) still u want really drastic.. then create a big misunderstanding b/w the leads.. real big one & solve it πŸ˜†(last one fans don't slipper me)

abhi itna hi ..leave it u to add more
just remebered...
☺️☺️rain dance..☺️☺️
☺️candle light dinner☺️
😳dinner alone at home.. in KC😳
πŸ˜‰geet getting naughtyπŸ˜‰

this is song from tamil movie...very much possible in serial..
may be a different song..but the point is it is so nicely cleanly shot!!
still so so HOT
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExoxsYYcBo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

wat about the famous KKHH rain dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50w7xlLj7cI[/YOUTUBE]

love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

hi...
u all might be knowing me.. for those who don't I am Muskanp..
die hard fan of GHPS...
GHPS as been really very very special to me.. life turner.. i used to watch all the serials.. on all th e channels.. OK.. that bad a TV addict.. aske me..any of the old serials..I could tell u the story... really crazy.. then heard about DD starting a new show.. off course I know her.. crazy about her since DMG days.. so just started following the serial.. as the serial progressed I became so crazy about it.. that.. I stopped watching all the other serials.. yes.. its been more than 8months now that I have seen any other serial.. i just can't ..nothing seem to catch my intrest as much at this serial does!!

I was wondering after all that news abt the show ending..
etc etc ..etc...
matter of fact we all know ...
WE DON'T WANT GHPS our fav SHOW TO END
so .. I was thinking wat do we want to see...
frankly there is lot more of it!!!
u coould check my thread on future track of GEET
these are not random suggestions.. like... we want maaneet romance romance romance...because our lovely creative team know that..πŸ€—ummah!!! πŸ€—
see even in the present track they don't fail to add those cute little maaneet moments... so no need to mention that.. it goes without saying... WE WANT LOTS MORE OF IT..mahi mahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Not suggesting stuffs like baby.. because we all know our sweety cuty..DD doesn't want a bump track.. so think differentlyπŸ˜‰

so being a writer..(time pass types)..me suggesting my bit.. plz don't chapal marofy me.. it is just a suggestion.. CVs..thodi follow karenge😑😑😲😑😑 
lekin try karne main kya jatha hain
😈😈😈😈😈
1) every much possible track on maan's past ... can easily contribute to 100 epsiodes..since they took more than 150 episode to reveal geets past to maan.. so at that rate our lovely creative team can do a brilliant part to get maan's past in 100
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2) we can have a situation where in maan has to chose between his principles & love.. & then see wat he chooses & how his lady love react to it.. easily another 50 odd parts..
😲😲😲😲😲

3) that lost brother of maan..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

4) the person maan was seraching for in the begining of the show..if it was not the brother

😳😳😳😳😳
5) some offce masala where in maan gets a new assistance & our sweety wife geet major jealous
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
6) geet could be send back to college..OOPS that will be diffrent track all togather (remeber geets papaji mentioning something about pen & its power in pastπŸ€“).. I am sure that can have another 100 ..200 partsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..then joining back KC as something better

7) a tiny bit on anni & arjun..& off course our NTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8) still u want really drastic.. then create a big misunderstanding b/w the leads.. real big one & solve it πŸ˜†(last one fans don't slipper me)

abhi itna hi ..leave it u to add more
just remebered...
☺️☺️rain dance..☺️☺️
☺️candle light dinner☺️
😳dinner alone at home.. in KC😳
πŸ˜‰geet getting naughtyπŸ˜‰

this is song from tamil movie...very much possible in serial..
may be a different song..but the point is it is so nicely cleanly shot!!
still so so HOT
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExoxsYYcBo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

wat about the famous KKHH rain dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50w7xlLj7cI[/YOUTUBE]

love
muskan

thank u so much sweetheart for ur lovely message and wonderful suggestions...

and u r not a 'time-pass' writer as u r calling urself...u r a brilliant writer!!!
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yea wht they said! u cant just end GEET just like that have  you seen the outcome of the new shows that you have brought. after finishing DMG and MJHT! its gonna be worse if u end Geet...Geet is like a new lesson in life everyday! DONT END GEET PLEASE!!!!!!!
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post spandana... mee too wid u in this revolt... we wont let anything n anyone harm ous GHSP... we love maaneet n luv the show... if anything is going to harm our Ghsp then STAR ONE IS GOING TO LOOSE A HUGE FAN FOLLOWING... coz obviously if they r gonna compensate our GHSP then we will not see star one's any show any more... atleast i m not going to... so they have to consider our petition n shud not end GHSP at all...
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
          very wel said spandana... we are soo crazy for this serial.. we crave for the weekdays... it is indeed become so close to our hearts... GHSP rocks... and we al MANEETIANS also rock..!! rite guys..??!
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

GHSP has been a wonderful journey so far...😍

We live this show & Maaneet have become our oxygen without whom we can't survive...😭.
All I can say -
When the rays of the morning sun touches our feet 
It reminds us of MAANEET..
And when the soft moon spreads its light..
we bid our beloved MAANEET, good-nite..

So, 24*7 we dream of our beloved MAANEET..
Plzz Star One ,its a request from we Maaneetians...'don't end GHSP'

Spee dear, u r a sweet-heart, loved ur awesome post with ur fantabulous lines which u've penned down..
Keep it up dear..We all r with u..πŸ€—

Aww Bobby sweetheart thank u so much for ur lovely message, all the love, support and appreciationπŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardah23

yea wht they said! u cant just end GEET just like that have  you seen the outcome of the new shows that you have brought. after finishing DMG and MJHT! its gonna be worse if u end Geet...Geet is like a new lesson in life everyday! DONT END GEET PLEASE!!!!!!!

thank u so much dear for all the love and support...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET really need love and support of all MAANEETIANS...