PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Madhusk

nice post
thank u so much dear for all the love and support
Originally posted by muskanp

my few cents
thank u so much dear for all the love and support...

i have checked ur post and commented there as well...awesome suggestions...loved them...
Originally posted by --Rati--

awesome...

i will sent!!!
thank u so much dear for all the love and support...
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Very well written Span...For me tellworld show means Maaneet as earlier it only comprised for sports or news or movies but never any seriels...GHSP is the only one that i started to watch and the rest as they is ...(my personal)  history. I hated watching seriels as then u need to watch them day after day...and so everyone close to me was very irritated with me whenever i created probs for them  when they used to watch their fav shows...now iam in the hot seat. GHSP will not be off air if voting can stop it from such a plight.i have already done so, and have advt. it in all my posts too...

Nice work...👏 👏 👏
thank u so much sweetheart for all the love and support...Our MAANEET and Our GHSP really need Us MAANEETIANS now...V will  'Save Our GHSP Our MAANEET Our life' at any cost...
This is the bestest show i have ever seen..never got so much addicted to any show before... hope the channel understands the value of the show and not even try to touch it...star one must know how much fans love this show and must not try new things because star one is the only youth channel...there are many other channels running saas bahu dramas and more channels are not needed but a youth oriented channel is needed...pls let us maanetians and geetians be...don't take it off air...pls pls pls...its a earnest request...i will never be able to watch any other show if you remove this show...it has given us many hopes, dreams, happines and positivity...
Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
Dear sir/madam,

we maaneetians kindly request u to nt end Geet hui sabse parayi..
As v learnt abt the revamping im writing dis coz they hav mentioned tat it nt anymore b a youth genre and bcme a typical saas bahu drama channels v al youngsters are hooked to star1 coz its shows exactly portay wat a youngster undergoes...plz dnt make it a saas bahu drama base as v hav many other channels already airing a bunch of typical saas bahu shows...

I wud love to add tat geet has becme a part of ourlife tat v cudnot stay a sec away frm it v watch d show the repeat and again watch it to an extent to were v remember each and every nook and corner of dat days show like v memorize for our exam... April 5 2010 changed our hectic life for good wen v cme into d wrld of bubbly geet kadoos yet affectionate maan singh khurana v leart more to laugh frm dem wic v have totally forgotten in dis machine world today...

Maaneet came into life showering us with lots of happiness...

we laughed with them cried with them... we got to knw how to read a persons heart looking into their eyes...

we learnt wat a real love is from Maaneet... 

Gurmeet and Drashti did their best doing their best and will always rock and keep us hooked us to the channel... their eyes speak more to us... tat if we look into their eyes we get to knw wat they r thinking...

Maan hot physique and Geet's bubbly nature is wat keeps us alive with  their pure love...

this show will always be the no. one show wic I never ever will forget in my  life time...i thank the cv's and the channel for giving us GHSP...

and its ma humble request plz DO NOT END GEET...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

Please don't end Geet Hui Sabse paraye (GHSP) ...

Reasons why we love GHSP & why we can't live without maaneet /gurti '

1)we love GHSP like crazy & watch all the repeats ... 

2)GHSP is a unique show with an intense love story of maan & geet ... maan & geet's love is true ' deep ' unconditional love ' which is out of the world ' we love the love maan & geet both have for each other ...

3)We love the pair of Gurmeet choudhary as maan & Dhrashti Dhami as Geet ...

4)we love our GurTi ... GurTi rocks as MaanEet ... we can't live without them or the show GHSP ...

Please we do not want any saas bahu shows in star 1 ... we have starplus for that ... 

Please retain star one as a youth oriented show & no saas bahu sagas please ...

If starone will start airing saas bahu sagas then I promise ' me & all my friends will quit watching starone for ever ' like we stopped watching starplus ...

you have showed the saas bahu track in love ne mila di jodi & as soon as the saas bahu started ... TRP's were falling & the show wrapped up in no time ...

we don't want any other show to go in that route '.

long live Geet Hui Sabse parayi ...

thank u so much sweetheart for your lovely message... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
I am crazy for GHSP.

GHSP is wonderful show i ever seen and currently i follow only this show.
Because for us now Geet and Maan are not only the characters but we feel like they are part of life.
Can't i magine our single day without GHSP.

Being student to watch GHSP is the most sweet relief of tiredness because Maaneet always makes me happy.

Drashti and Gurmeet are so telented, nice,down to earh people. Want to see them playing our beloved maaneet for long long time.

My whole family is not interested in sas, bahu drama. Love GHSP like anything.

Please don't end Geet Hui Sabse paraye (GHSP) ..

Reasons why we love GHSP & why we can't live without maaneet /gurti …

1)we love GHSP like crazy & watch all the repeats

2)GHSP is a unique show with an intense love story of maan & geet ... maan & geet's love is true … deep … unconditional love … which is out of the world … we love the love maan & geet both have for each other ...

3)We love the pair of Gurmeet choudhary as maan & Dhrashti Dhami as Geet ..

4)we love our GurTi ... GurTi rocks as MaanEet ... we can't live without them or the show GHSP ...

Originally posted by leverne

This is the bestest show i have ever seen..never got so much addicted to any show before... hope the channel understands the value of the show and not even try to touch it...star one must know how much fans love this show and must not try new things because star one is the only youth channel...there are many other channels running saas bahu dramas and more channels are not needed but a youth oriented channel is needed...pls let us maanetians and geetians be...don't take it off air...pls pls pls...its a earnest request...i will never be able to watch any other show if you remove this show...it has given us many hopes, dreams, happines and positivity...
thank u so much reni darling for ur wonderful message... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago