Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post spee...
we MAANEETIANS will save our show and our MAANEET at any cost...
HALLA BOL...
thanx for the pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...

i will sent!!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you and love u all so much My Dear MAANEETIANS for all the love and support all ur wonderful and emotional messages...

All MAANEETIANS please please please show Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET all the love and support dearies...they really need us now...please please please please please please do everything possible to Save Our GHSP Our MAANEET and Us MAANEETIANS...

I'm sure if V all stand united then V will succeed in our mission 'Save Our GHSP Our MAANEET Our  Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul Our Life'...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome post spee...

we MAANEETIANS will save our show and our MAANEET at any cost...
HALLA BOL...
thanx for the pm.

thank u so much sweety

yes dear V MAANEETIANS will save OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET and US MAANEETIANS...

sorry i'm unable to like ur post may be some technical problem yaar...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Very well written Span...For me tellworld show means Maaneet as earlier it only comprised for sports or news or movies but never any seriels...GHSP is the only one that i started to watch and the rest as they is ...(my personal)  history. I hated watching seriels as then u need to watch them day after day...and so everyone close to me was very irritated with me whenever i created probs for them  when they used to watch their fav shows...now iam in the hot seat. GHSP will not be off air if voting can stop it from such a plight.i have already done so, and have advt. it in all my posts too...

Nice work...👏 👏 👏
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

My request to Star One is to please please save our GHSP. It is a very unique show in the genre of typical saas bahu serials we have seen.

Geet is popular amongst people of all ages from children to adults. We love the character of maan and geet and it has touched lives of many people including us.

Gurmeet and Dhrasti are wonderful actors and hats off to them for all their hard work and the production team

Our sincere request is to please save our Geet show. This is the only show i watch as it is so different from all typical saas bahu serials. The show has taught us how to laugh, about love and friendship.

will add more soon

thank u so much darling for the wonderful message...
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

awesome...

i sent!!!

thank u so much sweety
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsroopali

awesomeee

nicely written yaar

thank u so much dear for all the love and support...
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

thanx spandana for the pm...i am always there to protest against this decision taken by the channel...

yesterday was a horrible day for me as i came online to see this news in IF that GHSP is ending...i was devasted to say the least...

maan and geet...these two characters hv become so close to my heart and i know to the hearts of millions of maneet lovers...that we cannot even imagine an evening widout a glimpse of them on tv screen...

the whole day i spend for that one half an hour slot hoping to enter the beautiful maneet world...wkends r a drag...

GHSP...one of the best and the most loved show...i can never tell wen and how i fell in love with the show...with maan and geet...
their love story, their innocence, their mutual love and trust, the feeling of oneness between maneet...these things hv touched my heart in a way nothing has ever touched me...

today i cry wen they cry, i smile wen they smile, i laugh wen they laugh...

my request to the CVs and the channel not to take our precious maneet away from us...true, they r ur creation...but they reside in our hearts, mind and soul...

GHSP is a show that deserves to run for a long time...it is story of love and trust and it depicts the purity in the relationship of maan and geet which has become rare in the world of reality...
such a story must not be ended so soon...it shud flourish and sprout more branches...branches with green leaves that indicates the coming of spring in our life...

wen we watch maan and geet together in the world of their own...we feel everything is not lost in this chaotic world...love is still that strong force which can bring out the best in one person and can make him/her love everyone with an intensity never seen before...

like me...millions of others spend a refreshing evening after a stressful day watching maan and geet and their trust in love...
plz dont take away the pleasure from us...our evenings will never be the same...

as for the story...it still has loads of potential...plz work on it...give us more maneet scenes...reveal the past of maan...keep the romance alive...and let us float in maneet world with smiles on our faces...

my heart weeps even at the thought that the show will end one day...i know it cant last forever...but not now wen the story still has lots to say...

as for saas-bahu dramas...there r other channels including star plus which is one of ur channel...we hv enuf of those on our platter...star one is the only channel that caters to the youth...plz dont kill the youthful essence of this channel...youth-oriented shows can appeal to viewers of all ages...
plz dont ignore the sentiments of the youth...a show like GHSP can relax our mind from the tension of our real life...plz dont take our beloved show away from us...

u r welcome dear...thank u so much for such a lovely message...
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is probably the only show that I got addicted to. I used to watch serial on and off but was never too tied up to any till I watched GHSP and got hooked to it. I started watching it cause I loved the different concept and how it was portrayed and I fell in love with this sweet innocent girl Geet

Drashti epitomised Geet perfectly she blended and morphed with every phase that the character went through. She's the perfect Geet.

Then Gurmeet entered as Maan and stole everyones heart. The chemistry between Maan and Geet was evident from day one and increased a hundred fold with every passing day

Our daily lives changed and revolved aroung GHSP, we never wanted to miss a single episode. Maan and Geet become part of our lives, everything they went through we felt for them, we lived every moment and emotion with them and still do.

This show has touched all of us in a very special way and is a very vital part of our lives so please don't take this away from us.

We love GHSP and want it to be there for a long long time.

thank u so much sweetheart for the lovely message