Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi my lovely MAANEETIANS,

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united V will fight together to save Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' Our 'MAANEET's eternal saga truly the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal journey'...V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP Our MAANEET who have now become heart and heartbeat, breath and lives of all MAANEETIANS...Let us not lose hope...Let us all dream and wish with full hope and faith that all our dream and wish of saving Our GHSP Our MAANEET will come true bcuz remember Our MAANEET have taught us and made us believe that 'Dreams do come true...sapne bhi sach hote hai'...

Here I'm sharing with u all the message which i have sent and i'm still sending to Starone and all the people concerned with Our GHSP...In my message to them, I have tried my best to show to wat Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' Our 'MAANEET' mean to all of us MAANEETIANS, so that Starone wud realize that GHSP MAANEET r precious gems and r eternal, so Starone shud not end Our GSHP Our MAANEET's eternal journey...i know my messages r always very long i'm extremely sorry about this but i cannot help it when it comes to Our GHSP Our MAANEET i can go on and on forever...i'm very emotionally attached to OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET like u all dearies...Just like my fellow dear MAANEETIANS, even my wish and hope is that Our GHSP Our MAANEET's eternal saga will continue forever...Our GHSP will continue forever...

In this thread everyone please share ur feelings and thoughts on wat GHSP and MAANEET mean to you all and y starone shud not end Our GHSP...

My dear MAANEETIANS Our GHSP and Our MAANEET have given us all new lives in one way or the other so now when our GHSP and MAANEET's life is in danger V all MAANEETIANS shud save Our GHSP OUR MAANEET Our Life Our Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul our everything at any cost...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET need love and support of all MAANEETIANS the most now...

Please sign the petition, e-mail, comment on DD's and GC's profile, pictures, articles, vote for Gold Awards...do anything and everything to make them understand us, our requests and feelings for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET...V all have to stand united to SAVE OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET at any cost...Now it is the time for all MAANEETIANS to show that v will always be with OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET both during their good happy times as well as during their difficult crisis situations...thank u and love u all dearies...

So here is my message to Starone and all the people concerned...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please Starone do not end our Geet hui sabe parayi, Our MAANEET (Maan + Geet) and us MAANEETIANS... There r already enough tv channels for saas-bahu dramas' audience...Starone is unique bcuz of its USP youth-oriented shows...GHSP is a perfect show it has youth flavour, romance, comic element as well as deals with many sensitive social issues...

First of all let me tell u with immense pride, honour and love that I like my  fellow dear MAANEETIANS (GHSP and MAANEET' fans lovers admirers and worshippers)  love, admire, respect and worship 'Geet hui Sabse pararyi' and 'MAANEET (Maan+Geet)' truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Geet hui sabse parayi is the best show ever and forever for me and i'm sure it is the same case even with my fellow lovely MAANEETIANS...GHSP is the most amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking, rocking (i can go on and on forever praising this show) show...GHSP is the best show ever and forever for me...no show can ever take its place in my life in my heart because it is not just a show anymore...it has become such an integral part of my life and i'm sure even of my dear fellow MAANEETIANS' life...GHSP gave new lives, new meanings and reasons to live for so many people including me...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP and MAANEET came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...When GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, nobody knew neither the makers nor the viewers that one day v all wud fall head over heels in love with our GHSP and our MAANEET and that they wud become Our Idols...When  GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, neither the makers nor the viewers knew that GHSP would touch our lives hearts and souls to such an extent that now v can't even imagine a single day without Our GHSP and MAANEET...

I have no words to express to how grateful I'm to the show and how much I love, admire, respect and worship GHSP and MAANEET just like my fellow MAANEETIANS...

GHSP's story is so beautifully woven over the past one year...

MAANEET-'woh dono jo te saari duniya aur sabse paraye, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne'

MAANEET-'woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiyan mein'...MAANEET's baahon ki darmiyan being the happiest and safest paradise for both...MAANEET's baahon ki darmiya being 'their  aashiyana their home their paradise'... 

GHSP has given us MAANEET-the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET r an epitome of divine sacred true and pure emotions and thoughts of unconditional, selfless and immense care and love; mutual respect, trust, understanding, transparency, faith, admiration, pride, worship, prayer; and also they r epitome of truth, justice, honesty and transparency...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever for me and my fellow MAANEETIANS...and i have always felt and even now i feel that MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga and is special and unique that no one can find anywhere else...there was never and there will be never an eternal and evergreen journey like our MAANEET's journey and that is y it has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...

GHSP and MAANEET changed my outlook towards life and made me believe in all those feelings and things which I did not believe in earlier...the show gave out such a strong social message and showed us how Geet and Maan both placed truth and justice above their family ties...the show made me believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how to live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like how MAANEET have taught each other...it showed me that there will be atleast someone to wipe your tears and erase all painful memories just like how MAANEET have done in each others' case...it showed me how Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live...

Geet, an innocent 18-yr old girl victim of fake marriage, rape, honour killing and who had to become sabse parayi despite having a family for no fault of hers, a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she had forgotten whether she was living or whether she was in a deathdungeon in the name of life...a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small...destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams to her but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life, to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her and which she truly deserved...in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as her saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, friend, father of 'her' child to father of 'their' child (from Geet's baby it became MAANEET's baby) and last but not the least as her lover, husband and soulmate...Maan drove away all darkness from her life and replaced  it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers and colours...

In the same way, Maan was in his dark world who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world bcuz he also has a mysterious painful past...he was lonely as well...he had forgotten himself that he is a human being with a heart...infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana...just like how Maan was sent in Geet life, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions and this angel was Geet...Geet is also Maan's saviour, teacher, parent, caretaker, friend, sunshine and angel in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life and last but not the least Geet is mother of MAANEET's baby (from Geet's baby it became MAANEET's baby), Maan's lover, wife and soulmate...

Only Geet cud see, understand, bring out and show us the sweet soft sensitive caring and loving side of Maan who seemed so tough frm outside...Maan seemed like 'dusht dhanav' from outside but from inside he was always a very soft sensitive caring and loving person...Geet is truly like a 'Geet' sweet melody of innocence, childishness, happiness, bubbliness, sachayi, achayi, love, happiness, colours who made Maan see, appreciate and enjoy happiness found in small small things in life be it rain flowers or colours...Similarly, Maan has been always with Geet and instrumental in transformation of Geet frm a shy, soft girl, sehmi shemi dhari dhari hui girl who used to tolerate injustice and atrocities of her own family as well as society to present Geet who is a very strong independent woman of today who does not tolerate any kind of injustice by anyone and who has taken control of her life, and now she decides her thoughts, feelings and takes her life decisions unlike before where others used to control her feelings, thoughts and life...Geet has transformed herself frm a caged bird to a free bird who now dreams and wishes freely and leads a life without any inhibitions, fear, and boundaries...Also Maan has given back Geet's 'Maan-self-respect self-esteem honour and dignity' which was shattered so many times by dev, her own brother and even society... MAANEET never meant to transform each other nor themselves but they were destined to do so and now both  have changed for the better for the best...'Ab MAANEET ek dusare ki rang mein bilkul rang chuke hai'...

Geet and Maan were two extremely different individuals with different personalities yet both were similar both had a painful past...MAANEET's relationship started on a note of hatred, anger, bitterness, mistrust and misunderstandings bcuz of the unpleasant and unfortunate circumstances under which they met and due to their individual dreadful past but now V all MAANEETIANS see and feel that MAANEET's relationship has the most sweetness, love, care, understanding, trust, respect, admiration, pride and worship...

MAANEET r indeed a fairytale couple and also MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET's eternal union of lives, hearts, minds and soul is like coming together of two halves and two equals...both were incomplete without each other and now having found each other they both r complete...in case of MAANEET, each others' strengths makes it up for each others' weaknesses...MAANEET r truly made for each other...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET wud share everything in their life...they will share be it happiness or sorrow, dreams or nightmares, roses or thorns in their life...After having found each other, now both feel that they r the luckiest and blessed people on this planet as both feel that now the destiny which was so cruel and unfair to them in the past has gifted them with each other and thus, blessed them with more than they ever wished for or dreamt of...Geet and Maan were like two precious gems and now both have become one anmol ratna... ...for both their life starts and ends with each other...now they r one heart and one heartbeat, one breath and one soul...

It seems like Taveez was destiny's decision, wish and dream that Geet and Maan two strangers both who had a dreadful horrifying and painful past and who were both lonely and sabse paraye, deprived of love, care, sweetness, colours and flowers's fragrance in their respective lives shud meet, and become sabse apne, and give each other the care, love, happiness and fulfill all their wishes and dreams which they truly deserved and which belonged to only them, and also it was destiny's decision that MAANEET shud act as the medicines with miraculous healing power on each other who wud wipe away every bit of pain, anger, bitterness, loneliness, nightmares from each others' lives, heart, soul and mind forever... MAANEET's bond of care and love, mutual respect, admiration, trust, honesty and transparency, understanding faith, pride and prayer for each other is unbreakable bond 'atooth rishta'...it was destiny's decision that Geet and Maan who were incomplete without each other were meant to become MAANEET and hence complete each other and hence create an eternal saga MAANEET's eternal and evergreen journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred and magical journey that has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...

MAANEET have shown us that people don't fall in love but people rise in love and that to rise in love to such an extent that v all feel like admiring, respecting and worshipping MAANEET and their eternal pure and true feelings and thoughts for each other...this is MAANEET's eternal and special bond...

MAANEET might fight, argue, hurt each other, humiliate each other, be angry and upset with other other but they cannot live without each other...MAANEET r meant to be together and so they will be together forever...and therefore finally their love always overcome all their pain, misunderstandings, guilt, helplessness, dooriyan, naaragzi...v all see and feel MAANEET's love, care, sweetness, understanding even in their hatred, anger, bitterness, pain, fights and arguments, misunderstandings but all these r very small things when compared to their love, concern, trust, understanding, respect and admiration they have for each other and that is y finally MAANEET's genuine feelings and thoughts for each other have always won and so finally MAANEET  have always been together at the end...MAANEET's feelings and thoughts for each other r at such a high level that v all feel like admiring and worshipping them...

Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of the same degree, depth and intensity...In case of MAANEET, it was not only love between them but there was always 'anjaana unkaha ehsaas' which included concern, trust, understanding, honesty, transparency, gratitude, respect, pride, admiration, worship towards each other... MAANEET's divine and sacred feelings r unconditional, selfless, true and pure from both sides and this makes MAANEET's journey an evergreen and an eternal journey...truly an eternal saga...

GHSP and MAANEET have taught us how to find positivity even in the worst negative dreadful and painful situation, how to find concern and love even in hatred, sweetness even in bitterness, closeness even in distance, a single rose in a bed of thorns, find some happiness even in the most painful and dreadful situation, find hope and faith even in fear...GHSP and MAANEET have showed us how to find a single dream when they r only nightmares in life... MAANEET have  made us believe in ourselves, and to have faith, hope and strength to dream and also made us believe that dreams do come true...GHSP and MAANEET have showed us that after every sunset there is sunrise, after every dark night there will be a bright day, after every nightmare there will be a dream... GHSP and MAANEET have showed us that no matter how heartbreaking and soulbreaking painful dreadful and horrifying one' past is, one day such a person' present and future' reality will be more beautiful, blissful and colourful than any dream...MAANEET have always shown us a new aspect of life and relationship and that is y v all love, admire, respect and worship them so much...

V have seen different kinds of relationships and feelings between MAANEET in their eternal journey...from strangers to saviours to caretakers to boss-secretary to fake mangetar to friends to real mangetar to parents and last but not the least lovers, husband and wife and true soulmates...MAANEET both have been angels, sunshine and 'Deepak' and Jyothi' in each others' lives who wud burn themselves just to lighten up each others' lives by driving away all darkness frm each others' lives... MAANEET r like phoenix birds who always know how to come out of ashes how to have a rebirth even after having a dreadful and deathdungeon like life in the past...

MAANEET ki ab har saans har dhadkan har soch har ehsaas har yaad har sapna har haqeeqat unki chahat, zindagi, astitva, taakat, ummed aur sab kuch sirf ek dusare se hai aur ek dusare ke liye hai...this is MAANEET  paradise where v all MAANEETIANS live, smile thru tears, and cherish each and every moment...

Also our MAANEET's uniqueness and speciality is that they express their feelings and thoughts both thru words and eyes silence...infact MAANEET's eyes speak volumes their eyes windows to their heart and soul convey and express varied emotions simultaneously that words can never convey...MAANEET have showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred true pure beautiful dreamy and magical mode of communication...

Also GHSP and MAANEET r known for many symbolisms frm taveez to water rain to jungle to flowers to moonlit and starlit sky to dupatta to blood to breaking of glass to Khurana Constructions, Mansion, Outhouse, music maahi maahi and symbolisms in songs picturised on them to colour symbolisms of their attire...

Taveez has bonded MAANEET frm day one when MAANEET met each other when some goons were following Geet and she bumps into Maan to the night of first time honour killing attempt on Geet to the time when Geet realizes and feels that it is destiny's decision that MAANEET r meant to be together when she saw taveez in storeroom just before Maan forces Geet to be his fake fiancee to their confession night where MAANEET decide to leave their dreadful past behind and start a new journey together filled with only happiness, love, dreams and colours and even now it is binding them and will continue to do so even in the future...

Similarly water has always been very special and it epitomises divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's bond be it during MAANEET's eternal lake scene where Maan  saves Geet for the first time to the behne de song episode where v got to see MAANEET's magical beautiful and emotional compassionate hug as well as passionate hug to the fountain scene where Geet sees Maan's reflection in water (which symbolise to how MAANEET r each others' reflection and shadow...just like an object and shadow and reflection r meant to be together even MAANEET r meant to be together) to the swimming pool scene where Maan saves his Geet frm drowning despite their huge misunderstanding, bitterness, ego clash at that time to the recent MAANEET's emotional beautiful and divine union in Amritsar which also took place in front of  fountain water...

Coming to moonlit and starlit sky, they have always been special lucky and blessed to witness MAANEET's eternal journey...they have been always special in MAANEET's life be it the night of MAANEET's first ring ceremony where Maan tells Geet that just like how it is inevitable for moon to come out in night how both r destined to meet (here he is comparing Geet to moon and himself to night dark night dark world he was in before Geet came in his life) even Geet and Maan r destined to be together , night of MAANEET's engagement where Maan tells Geet that their relationship will be more divine pure truthful than even moon bcuz even moon has 'daag' but their relationship wud never have any 'daag', also the night where Geet asks Maan that if bond of people on earth is the reason to y all stars come out every night with their friends and partners, then y is that sometimes v see 'tootha hua tara kya unpar hamare bandhano ka asar nahi hota' to which Maan replies 'Geet unpar toh hamare bandano ka sabse jyada asar hota hai woh tare toothe nahi hai balki hamare rishte ko salaami dene ke liye neeche jhuk jaathe hai', moon on their reception night and recent MAANEET's first Karwachauth night where Moon is symbolic of MAANEET's unbreakable bond MAANEET being together for eternity...

Also Geet's duppata has always brought MAANEET closer and also there is symbolism in this dupatta ...usually dupatta protects a girl's honour and dignity and v have always seen that Geet's dupatta has landed with Maan symbolising how Maan has always upheld and protected Geet's honour, self-respect and dignity...

Coming to flowers, first time when Geet gets white flowers after Maan comforted her and gave her strength to come to office after saree fiasco, Geet brought flowers as a token of gratitude but Maan screams at her but slowly Geet makes Maan realize the value happiness and importance of colourful flowers in life...so v cud see Maan trying to gift Geet a similar white rose in outhouse later on, and also Maan smiling when Geet gets him yellow flowers during kuch toh hua hai song seq, also later in hospital, v saw Maan with his Geet surrounded by colourful flowers, and also v saw Maan for the first time taking flowers as gift to his Geet after he got discharged frm hospital, and even recently Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic to how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, dreams and colours in each others' lives...

Coming to jungle, jungle has always been special in MAANEET's life as jungle is the special divine and sacred place where Maan saved Geet and a new life inside her frm the clutches of her own brother her own family, then v got MAANEET's most beautiful and divine confession in jungle and also MAANEET's milan ki raat in jungle...

Now coming to Khurana Constructions, Mansion and Outhouse, they were also special divine lucky and blessed places to witness different stages in MAANEET's eternal journey...

Also Maahi Maahi is the eternal sacred magical and beautiful sweet melody which has always connected MAANEET, their lives, hearts and soul...even tadap tadap melody is emotional and beautiful...

Coming to blood, blood has always connected MAANEET be it when Maan saves Geet frm honour killing attempts on her twice in hoshiyarpur or be it when MAANEET both get hurt and Maan's blood falls on Geet's blood after their huge misunderstanding and argument during launch party or be it when Maan has hurt himself once he comes to know abt Geet's pregnancy but not the entire truth abt her dreadful past, diwali night where Maan has burnt his hand, MAANEET both r hurt in the ice-breaking scene during their big misunderstanding/ego clash of October; after Geet has exposed dev and nayantara in front of everyone in october and after MAANEET's unfortunate ego clash/misunderstanding, when Geet gets hurt in office she asks  Maan to y there is only pain written in her destiny to which Maan replies that just like how there r people who give pain, there r also people who heal your pain; and recently Geet getting hurt when vase breaks when MAANEET r trying to hide from her family, all these incidents highlight to how MAANEET r always connected even thru their pain, tears, hatred, anger, bitterness, misunderstandings and also when Maan needed blood after his accident, Geet went and pleaded dev for blood bcuz only he cud save her Maan...At this point Maan mattered the most to her, Geet rose in her care and love for her Maan bcuz she placed the love, care and life of her Maan her everything above the hatred, bitterness and anger towards dev-her cheater and rapist who completely ruined her life and made her 'sabse parayi'...

Coming to breaking of glass, it has always brought positivity in MAANEET's life be it when MAANEET had a bitter argument in outhouse but then as soon as Maan's photo frame breaks, Geet goes in search of Maan bcuz of her concern and v got to witness divine teri deewani sequence where v cud see feel MAANEET's 'anjaana unkaha ehsaas, and also after marriage, breaking of glass of showpiece gifted to Geet by Maan is symbolic of breaking and clearing of their misunderstanding and healing of pain given to each other unknowingly and unintentionally due to unfavourable circumstances...

Now coming to colour symbolisms in MAANEET's attire, white, red and black, green, blue have always been special and had different symbolisms in MAANEET's lives for instance white symbolic of divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship which v witnessed on their first confession night of 29th September; and also whenever Geet was in white and Maan in black like kurba hua and tumse hi seq, they were like two major turning points in their lives;  coming to green, Geet was in green when she first met Maan in Delhi Khurana constructions' office and also green is the colour of dress Maan gifted Geet for the first time after they returned to Delhi after second time honour killing attempt on Geet in hoshiyarpur; blue is always associated with hope, faith and positivity like Geet was in blue when v got our MAANEET's divine lake scene in hoshiyarpur when Maan for the first time saves Geet from drowning, Geet was in blue on the dreadful night of first time honour killing attempt on her and that night Maan came like her eternal saviour who gave a new life to Geet and baby and also Geet was in blue on the day when MAANEET were feeling guilty and were wishing to apologise to each other after their huge misunderstanding/ego clash in october, whenever MAANEET were in red and black like where is the party tonight seq, night where Maan forces Geet to be his mangetar or diwali night, v have got to see MAANEET's jealousy and possessiveness, anger and hatred respectively along with passion...

Coming to symbolisms in beautiful magical and sizzling songs picturised on MAANEET, each song had different feelings and meanings attached to them be it kurba hua (dance of anger hatred misunderstanding bitterness as well as jealousy possessiveness passion some kind of unjana kashish submission), hum tum ek kamre mein (once again of kashish passion), behne de (compassion passion and realization of feelings frm Maan's side), teri deewani (symbolic of divine sacred pure and true feelings of MAANEET, Geet's realization of her feelings for Maan), kehna hai kya (unjana unkaha ehsaas kashish passion), lagi tumse mann ki lagan (Geet's longingness for Maan how much she was missing him), where's the party tonight (jealousy possessiveness and passion), kuch toh hua hai (sweet cute and innocent realization of feelings), peelon (longingness burning passion love), roop tera mastana (passion love submission), maula mere maula (divine pure true love respect admiration worship), tumse hi (pain guilt love care longingness), mein agar kahoon (divine pure true fairytale sacred feelings), tere mast mast do nain (passion submission), maahi maahi (pain and passion), shukranallah (first time MAANEET's confession thru words ILU bcuz so far MAANEET always expressed their feelings for each other thru silence their eyes), maahi ve sheila ki jawani  dhadkan dhadkan (all songs symbolic of celebration and victory of MAANEET and their divine genuine true pure and sacred feelings on the day of their divine sacred and happy marriage), jeevan ki bhagiya mein (happiness, care, love, dreams for their baby their cute angel their princess), and even recent yamla pagla deewana (Maan coming to take back his Geet his Mishti), laungda lashkara (once again symbolic of and celebration of MAANEET's divine sacred and special atooth rishta), o saathi re (MAANEET's milan ki raat), zara zara khafa khafa (Geet's cute sweet lovely beautiful magical and mesmerising way of manaofying her Maan) and also zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye na rabba (song was played when MAANEET were still strangers but still they were always connected to each other someway or the other), jag suna suna lage (this song was played twice it might be a very heartbreaking and soul-breaking painful song but still it is very emotional bcuz along with MAANEET's pain it also showed MAANEET's love and care for each other)...since MAANEET have come into my life initially i used to picturise all songs i used to listen to on Our MAANEET and frm the past few months i have kind of stopped listening to other songs i mean i only watch MAANEET scenes listen to songs picturised on MAANEET or watch awesome beautiful magical and breathtaking videomakes on MAANEET made by my fellow lovely very talented MAANEETIANS...Also for me, now no other show or movie interests me...honestly speaking i don't even remember the last movie i have watched...i love to watch MAANEET scenes again and again but i can never get enough of them and everytime i watch them i love, respect, admire and worship  MAANEET even more...

Also there is symbolism in Geet's sarees (I mean everytime Geet was in a saree, v have seen a turning point in MAANEET's relationship and their lives) and v have seen many more unique and beautiful symbolisms  so far and hopefully v will continue to see even in the future...

Also the show gave us strong and lovable characters like Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father Manchanda, Dadima, Meera, Romeo, Manisha, Tasha...it showed us that evergreen loving caring and trustworthy well wishers and genuine friends like Adi Sir, Pinky, Meera, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Tasha (after sasha) exist...Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Tasha are not only Khurana Constructions' employees but they r more like MAANEET's friends and family...Also GHSP showed us that someone as sweet, caring, understanding and lovable like Dadima who values traditions as well as has a modern outlook exist...the way Dadima welcomed Geet as her grandson Maan' bride with immense love, admiration and pride and also the way Dadima respected MAANEET' decision of punishing dev for his sins and nayantara for her crime (in october) she placed the women in her above the mother in her...GHSP also showed us that Pinky's father Manchanda exist who can love, care and bless someone else' daughter just like his own daughter...Geet was just like Pinky to him...the show also gave us characters like Dev, Nayantara, Geet's family, Sasha who showed us the evil and negative side of life and due to such evil sides and people only v cud see and appreciate, respect and admire the good side, good and noble people like MAANEET, Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Pinky's father, Meera...Also it showed us how Anni's love transformed Arjun frm someone who used to hate Khuranas bcuz of huge misunderstanding and manipulation by his sister Nayantara to someone who now cares and admires Khuranas once he came to know the truth...Also since Amritsar track, GHSP has given us lovely characters like Lucky, Mamaji, Pammi, Nandini, Lachi, Yashpaul, Preetho and also Maasi and Teji who seem to have a tough exterior but r soft frm inside...

GHSP has given us perfect scenes be it emotional touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...v can watch  old MAANEET scenes again and again but still v never get tired of watching them...infact everytime i watch old episodes i fall in love with them evenmore...while watching golden  divine magical and beautiful moments in GHSP MAANEET moments, v all MAANEETIANS r awestruck v all r like  'wow' v have never seen something as magical beautiful and stunning  like this ever before...

Starone Please Let OUR GHSP' MAANEET'S ETERNAL JOURNEY continue so that V all MAANEETIANS can cherish each and every moment in Our MAANEET paradise...

There is still so much scope so much potential in our GHSP there r still many important and interesting tracks which can be shown...so here r few suggestions for future tracks which v all true lovers, admirers and worshippers of MAANEET wud love to see...

-MAANEET returning back to Delhi bcuz Delhi-Khurana construction, mansion, outhouse r all special divine magical beautiful and lovely places which were lucky and blessed to witness different stages, feelings and thoughts of MAANEET at different stages in their relationship in their eternal journey...

-MAANEET playing cupids for our Adi-Pinky-MAANEET's evergreen loving caring loyal trustworthy friends, family and last but not the least khurana constructions' employees...Adi-Pinky wud surely make a very adorable and sweet couple...Also at present MAANEET can play cupid for Pammi-Teji...

- Maan's past related to his parents, vicky, sameera, the reason for Maan's dusht dhanav avatar before Geet came in his life, y he used to stay in outhouse all alone?...Geet's past is like an open book to us now so now it's time to unveil Maan's mysterious past...

- V all really miss our sweet loving caring and cool Dadima so she can be brought back...

-Also sasha can be brought back...u can show us how sasha's past deeds r exposed be it saree fiasco on kurba hua night, how she wanted to expose Geet's pregnancy when Maan was in the hospital, her role in media fiasco of October and also how she sided Nayantara once she was out of jail and was with nayantara in her attempt of murder of Geet and baby...u can also show Sasha repenting realizing her mistakes?...

-Also Geet joining office once again with Maan can be shown, also Geet completing her education can be shown or even Geet opening dharamshala for women can be shown bcuz in society there will be many Geets,  so Geet can be like an idol for other Geets who wud learn to become independent like Geet, it can be shown on how they all wud admire and worship Geet as their idol and take Geet's strength, courage, determination, her willpower, her principles as hope, faith and strength to start a new life...

-Also MAANEET going back to hoshiyarpur-the divine special sacred place where MAANEET first met can be shown...

Also, Geet going to hoshiyarpur to meet her family her parents raji titu and all can be shown...

-Also office moments of MAANEET, Adi, Pinky, Romeo Manisha Pandeji  Tasha all office moments and projects can be shown...

-MAANEET's baby was and will always remain very special  in their lives, hearts, minds and soul...MAANEET's baby will always be alive in MAANEET's and Our lives, hearts, soul and sweet memories...so MAANEET opening an orphanage can be shown...

-Also, MAANEET's birthdays can be shown...V all wud love to see and know when our Divine Dreamy and Breathtaking couple were born...also MAANEET celebrating their anniversary...  i mean the first time they met each other and MAANEET having conversation on their thoughts and feelings when they first saw each other met each other and gradually how their opinions and feelings for each other changed and when they actually started to have feelings and how initially both tried to deny to themselves and then deny to each other for different reasons but finally had to admit it so on and so forth...all these special MAANEET moments can be shown in Our GHSP...

-Our MAANEET r the most divine beautiful dreamy romantic passionate stunning sizzling and musical couple...so there can be many more song and dance sequences picturised on them appropriate to the occasions like the ones v have got in the past like kurba hua, hum tum ek kamre mein, behne de, teri deewani, kehna hai kya, lagi tumse mann ki lagan, where's the party tonight, kuch toh hua hai, peelon, roop tera mastana, maula mere maula, tumse hi, mein agar kahoon, tere mast mast do nain, maahi maahi, shukranallah, maahi ve, sheila ki jawani,  dhadkan dhadkan, jeevan ki bhagiya mein and even recent yamla pagla deewana, laungda lashkara, o saathi re and also zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye na rabba, jag suna suna lage...since MAANEET have come into my life initially i used to picturise all songs on Our MAANEET and frm the past few months i have kind of stopped listening to other songs i mean i only watch MAANEET scenes listen to songs picturised on MAANEET or watch awesome beautiful magical and breathtaking videomakes on MAANEET made by my fellow lovely very talented MAANEETIANS...Also for us MAANEETIANS, now no other show or movie interests us...honestly speaking i don't even remember the last movie i have watched...V all MAANEETIANS love to watch MAANEET scenes again and again but v can never get enough of them and everytime i watch them i love, respect, admire and worship  MAANEET even more...

-Also, Nayantara can be brought back...

These r few suggestions i have given just to highlight the fact that there is still so much scope and potential in Our GHSP for many interesting tracks...So,  please do not end our GHSP...

Hats off to the entire team of GHSP-

Gul Khan  4 Lions Films and Endemol India,

Nissar Parvej, Noel Smith, Maan Singh, Lalit Mohan, Richa Yamini, Swati Pandey, Vincent Franklin, Mrinal Jha, Priya Ramnathan, Neeshi Oza, Divayana Khanna, Barry Dhillon, Raju Singh, Mukta Dhond, Neeshi Oza, Pawandeep Kaur , Neeraj Sachdev, Ved Raj, Sudhir Kumar, Vikas Tiwari, Gautam Hegde, Rahul Agarwal, Mahesh Pandey, Nageen Mirza, Arshad Jafari, Nitin Bhatt, Hrishikesh Gandhi, Abhishek Gandhi, Jaskaran, Rajnikant, Ganga Kacharla, Sagar Nighojkar and the entire creative and technical team...

-

Drashti Dhami (Geet), Gurmeet Chaudhary (Maan), Praneet Bhatt (Adi), Aditi Chopra (Pinky), Anju Mehendroo (Dadima), Suhasini Mulay (Dadima), Perneet Chauhan (Meera), Akansha Nimonkar (Tasha), Kanika Maheshwari (Sasha), Abhishek Sharma (Romeo), Amit Sinha (Manisha), Abhinav Shukla (Dev), Samir Sharma (Dev), Karishma Randeva (Nayantara), Neha Jhulka (Pari), Jai Bhanushali (Yash), Pinky's father Manchanda, Nakul, Mr. And Mrs. Demellos, Pandeji

Beizaad Khan (Brij), Vicky Ahuja (Geet's father), Shalini Kapoor (Geet's mother), Talat Rekhi (Geet's daarji), Neelu Kohli (Geet's aunt), Geet's uncle, Trishika Tiwari (Rajji), Joy Chug (Geet's brother Titu Jeet), Vinku Vohra (Rano-Geet's bhabhi), Geet's friends in Hoshiyapur Channi and Gurvinder

Nikunj Malik (Anvesha), Piyush Sachdev (Arjun), Lira Soni (Nitya), Arjun Pundir (Sangram), Vishal Takkar (Manav)

Ahwaan (Lucky), Preetho, Melanie Pais (Nandini), Jhanvi (Maasi), Ranjeev (Mamaji), Rakhi Verma (Pammi), Prashant Chawla (Teji), Lachi , Yashpaul and the entire cast and crew of GHSP...

Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for giving us our GHSP and MAANEET who r no more fictional characters but who r real infact more real than real life people i mean i like my fellow MAANEETIANS spend more time thinking dreaming and watching MAANEET or on Geet forum-India-forums with my dear MAANEETIANS than the time i spend with real life people...When MAANEET smile V all MAANEETIANS smile, when they cry v cry...Our mood, thoughts and feelings depend on MAANEET's mood, feelings and thoughts...V all have literally lived Our MAANEET's journey with them...V all have felt each and every feeling they have felt and also v have seen a reflection of our lives in MAANEET's life...GHSP and MAANEET have given me a reason to live, smile, love, trust and understand myself as well as others...GHSP and MAANEET have made my reality more blissful colourful and beautiful than any dream and i'm sure even of my fellow dear MAANEETIANS's life...GHSP and MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS including mine...Jis tarah MAANEET ki subah ek dusare se shuru hoti hai aur raat bhi ek dusare pe hi khatam hoti hai waise hi hum MAANEETIANS ki subah MAANEET aur MAANEETIANS se shuru hoti hai aur unhipe khatam hoti hai...This is all due to Our GHSP' and Our MAANEET's divinity, charm, magic, beauty and speciality...

Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary r awesome fantabulous amazing out of this world (i can go on and on forever praising them and GHSP) with their expressions...everytime they surpass their previous performances and leave us speechless everytime...DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...nobody else can do full justice to MAANEET's characters as DD and GC...actually they have made MAANEET so real for us that now MAANEET r no more fictional characters...DD and GC as MAANEET r the best...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life... MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Due to GHSP, I have made many great friends and v all will be friends forever...infact now V all have become like a family family of MAANEETIANS who live in MAANEET paradise...

I will never watch any new show if our GHSP ends...

In my message, I'm voicing the feelings and thoughts of all my fellow MAANEETIANS of all ages and gender  all over the world who feel the same way as me about GHSP and MAANEET...

STARONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not end OUR GHSP...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

Hope GHSP wud maintain its charm, beauty and uniqueness forever and hope it  goes on forever and touches more lives and hearts with every passing second!!!...All the best GHSP and MAANEET!!!

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!

Thanking you,  

Love,

Spandana

(A True GHSP and MAANEET' lover, admirer and worshipper)

(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

P.S.I may sound very emotional that's bcuz V all MAANEETIANS r very  emotionally attached to Our beloved GHSP and MAANEET...V MAANEETIANS wish dream and hope that Our GHSP Our MAANEET's eternal saga will continue...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
I too agree ! For us Geet-hui sabse parayi is not a name of any random show that exits on small screen but it has become the part of our life... Yes it has taken a very special place in our hearts... If it ends now we all will be heartbroken...
Geet is not only the girl which is the part of the show but she is the girl who lives in our heart... For whom we have related our feelings too... She cries i cry she smiles i smile... I found her different yet one among us... Who is strong enough to fight for her and her child's rights and who is weak enough to see the love of her life in pain... I admire Geet alot and am heartly attached to her...
Maan or better i call MAAN SINGH KHURANA , a business tycoon yet a down to earth person.. An attitude outside and a sweet heart inside... Just like a coconut... However he is such a big personality but cant resist his daadima and respect her from the core of his heart... Cant see any person in pain... He is just a Mr. Perfect... I love him alot...
MAANEET- However it has 2 words in it but for me its one name... Yes MAAN N GEET are two names but their life is one... I love the love and respect they have for each other... I love their arguements... I love their understanding... I love their ruthna manaanaa session... I love everything of them both...
If the show ends it wud seem that our life is gone somewhere...
GC and DD are fantastic actors who have given us our Maaneet... Geet is our life plz dont end it...
--
I agree at all the future tracks u have suggested Spandana di...
And ofcourse due to geet i found such a beautiful family on IF... I dont wanna lose what i have found till due to geet...
Love u all loads...
With love
Sakshi...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail

My request to Star One is to please please save our GHSP. It is a very unique show in the genre of typical saas bahu serials we have seen.

Geet is popular amongst people of all ages from children to adults. We love the character of maan and geet and it has touched lives of many people including us.

Gurmeet and Dhrasti are wonderful actors and hats off to them for all their hard work and the production team

Our sincere request is to please save our Geet show. This is the only show i watch as it is so different from all typical saas bahu serials. The show has taught us how to laugh, about love and friendship.

This show has touched her lives, please save our show. As a result of the show i have a extended family on IF and we all love geet.

This is the only show that is unique from typical saas bahu shows, where two people who love each other never meet. But in geet we see how two people in love together fight battles in life as a team
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please don't end Geet Hui Sabse paraye (GHSP) ...

Reasons why we love GHSP & why we can't live without maaneet /gurti …

1)we love GHSP like crazy & watch all the repeats ... 

2)GHSP is a unique show with an intense love story of maan & geet ... maan & geet's love is true … deep … unconditional love … which is out of the world … we love the love maan & geet both have for each other ...

3)We love the pair of Gurmeet choudhary as maan & Dhrashti Dhami as Geet ...

4)we love our GurTi ... GurTi rocks as MaanEet ... we can't live without them or the show GHSP ...

Please we do not want any saas bahu shows in star 1 ... we have starplus for that ... 

Please retain star one as a youth oriented show & no saas bahu sagas please ...

If starone will start airing saas bahu sagas then I promise … me & all my friends will quit watching starone for ever … like we stopped watching starplus ...

you have showed the saas bahu track in love ne mila di jodi & as soon as the saas bahu started ... TRP's were falling & the show wrapped up in no time ...

we don't want any other show to go in that route ….

long live Geet Hui Sabse parayi ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeee
nicely written yaar
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanx spandana for the pm...i am always there to protest against this decision taken by the channel...

yesterday was a horrible day for me as i came online to see this news in IF that GHSP is ending...i was devasted to say the least...

maan and geet...these two characters hv become so close to my heart and i know to the hearts of millions of maneet lovers...that we cannot even imagine an evening widout a glimpse of them on tv screen...

the whole day i spend for that one half an hour slot hoping to enter the beautiful maneet world...wkends r a drag...

GHSP...one of the best and the most loved show...i can never tell wen and how i fell in love with the show...with maan and geet...
their love story, their innocence, their mutual love and trust, the feeling of oneness between maneet...these things hv touched my heart in a way nothing has ever touched me...

today i cry wen they cry, i smile wen they smile, i laugh wen they laugh...

my request to the CVs and the channel not to take our precious maneet away from us...true, they r ur creation...but they reside in our hearts, mind and soul...

GHSP is a show that deserves to run for a long time...it is story of love and trust and it depicts the purity in the relationship of maan and geet which has become rare in the world of reality...
such a story must not be ended so soon...it shud flourish and sprout more branches...branches with green leaves that indicates the coming of spring in our life...

wen we watch maan and geet together in the world of their own...we feel everything is not lost in this chaotic world...love is still that strong force which can bring out the best in one person and can make him/her love everyone with an intensity never seen before...

like me...millions of others spend a refreshing evening after a stressful day watching maan and geet and their trust in love...
plz dont take away the pleasure from us...our evenings will never be the same...

as for the story...it still has loads of potential...plz work on it...give us more maneet scenes...reveal the past of maan...keep the romance alive...and let us float in maneet world with smiles on our faces...

my heart weeps even at the thought that the show will end one day...i know it cant last forever...but not now wen the story still has lots to say...

as for saas-bahu dramas...there r other channels including star plus which is one of ur channel...we hv enuf of those on our platter...star one is the only channel that caters to the youth...plz dont kill the youthful essence of this channel...youth-oriented shows can appeal to viewers of all ages...
plz dont ignore the sentiments of the youth...a show like GHSP can relax our mind from the tension of our real life...plz dont take our beloved show away from us...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is probably the only show that I got addicted to. I used to watch serial on and off but was never too tied up to any till I watched GHSP and got hooked to it. I started watching it cause I loved the different concept and how it was portrayed and I fell in love with this sweet innocent girl Geet

Drashti epitomised Geet perfectly she blended and morphed with every phase that the character went through. She's the perfect Geet.

Then Gurmeet entered as Maan and stole everyones heart. The chemistry between Maan and Geet was evident from day one and increased a hundred fold with every passing day

Our daily lives changed and revolved aroung GHSP, we never wanted to miss a single episode. Maan and Geet become part of our lives, everything they went through we felt for them, we lived every moment and emotion with them and still do.

This show has touched all of us in a very special way and is a very vital part of our lives so please don't take this away from us.

We love GHSP and want it to be there for a long long time.
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GEET has  started just a serial to me...but slowly it became my companion., later she became my family member and then she has became my friend and now she is me and just part of my soul.
she is everything i see today., i feel today..she is the reason for my happiness today...she made me cry, laugh., love and fight ...today i could see everything what my friend  geet  can see .. ., and everything geet always  wanted to see...
she gave me the courage to fight against myself against my odd habits and thoughts., she gave me power to face the truth and accept whatever comes in a way when i started to face the truth., she completely changed my views regarding love., before i met geet ki maan., love was just an infatuation for me before i meet geet ki maan  but after i met her maan and realized his love for geet i can think that nothing is nobler than love especially MAaNS LOVE
for me marriage has never been more than just a ceremony., but geet., my friend taught marriage is more than that...
she showed me we can get  anything and everything if we stand with love and truth as two swords.,.
i saw godliness in my friend geets love...now i feel love is magical., indeed heavenly., angelic and most of all  life is beautiful when love is at your doorstep and life is complete when it enters into your heart and love is life when you started to live with your love ...i learn t all the emotions of this life just from my geet...
geet has changed everything in me...and now geet is me.i love everything in geet GEETS DUPATTA., MAANS TAVEEZ ...
dear STARONE...
have you ever witnessed a serial which could do so MUCH  magic in someones life., but your geet did., it made thousand of girls to look life beyond., made us to believe IN LOVE  AND TRUTH  and to Stand for truth...which no other   saas bahu serails could do ..you have an uniqueness why to just loose it becuase other channels do..
see geet has lost its trp's when you tried to deviate the story in a different way., you lost your viewers when you made the lead to forgive her rapist...she can forgive him., but doesn't he deserve a punishment..if you just  have a look from the episodes where geet flighted for justice you will notice how much viewers engrossed it...so please just try to change the storyline you can win back those thousands of viewers back...

this is really a beautiful serial., its uniqueness is its screenplay., dialogues., and and MAANEET...GURTI(GURMMET+ DARSHTI...)TWO WONDERFUL OCOUPLES YOU HAVE GIVEN US...WHO WILL LIVE AS MAANEET AS LONG AS THIS TELEVISION INDUSTRY LIVES AND OFCOURSE GEET TOO LIVES AS A BEST LOVE STORY OF THIS SMALL SCREEN...UNLESS YOU   DONT END THIS SERIAL ABRUPTLY...still you have many more chances to bring back the audiences...still you have story to tell us especially about  maan...we are waiting  for  our maans past...
don't end this beautiful story just  like this..this is equivalent to kill thousand of souls and hearts...we may sound emotional., but this is the truth...you are killing our hopes., destroying our interest over a serial and starone...if you gonna end this show you may never ever get a loyal viewers like us...don't just break our emotions..understand how much we are connected to this serial...this is the only show in indian television with different views., with positivity
 above all ., you have two  good actors...gurmmet and darshti...we watch geet because we love maaneet/gurti/nissar/bally and the entire team of GHSP...for us to watch geet is like celebrating a festival...i am a tamilian., i never know even a single word in Hindi., but now i can talk in Hindi., i learnt Hindi just to watch my geet., and i leant hindi by watching geet..
.we are not jobless fans who just mailing you emotionally., indeed we maaneetians most of us are professionals and we still watch geet because people like us who are fed up of all those saas bahu dramas., and we are   expecting  something with a  different outlook  and perception which your geet has and your geet has a uniqueness which other shows does not have..COURAGE IS WHAT WE ALL LEARNT FROM GEET.,..so you people also don't loose your hopes and courage., just work on the storyline of your own geet and try to bring the TRP'S back ., please don't end geet ., if you do so then you are gonna loose loyal veiwers like us., MMANEETIANS...
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SERIAL WHICH HAS  SO MUCH OF INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS ., YOUR SHOW GEET HAS...ITS NO.1 IN INDIA FORUMS., NO.I SERIA;L TO BE DISCUSSED MORE IN facebookS., A SERIAL MOST WATCHED IN YOUTUBES., GURTI/MAANEET ARE THE SMALL SCREEN COUPLES WHO ARE SEARCHED FOR IN YOUTUBE., YOU HAVE NO.1 ACTOR GURMEET AS YOUR MALE LEAD..INDEED HE IS LOVED AND CELEBRATED AS MAAN THAN GURMEET HIMSELF..AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED HOT ACTRESSES DARSHTI AS YOUR LEADING LADY., AND A DIRECTOR WHO COULD FEEL THE PULSE OF YOUNGER GENERATIONS -NISSAR AS YOUR SERIES DIRECTOR., BALLY LIKE EFFICIENT DIALOGUE WRITER..SO AND SO...YOU HAVE A NON ENDING LIST...AND ABOVE ALL FANS WHO CELEBRATE GURTI/MAANEET AS THEIR PRINCE AND PRINCESS...WHAT ELSE YOU WANT...YOU HAVE EVERYTHING AND YOUR JUST GONNA DESTROY YOUR SHRINE BECAUSE YOUR KINGDOM IS NOT JUST THE SAME AS OTHER KINGDOM..YOU ARE RULING THIS SMALL SCREEN WITH THIS COUPLE...
YOUR IDEA OF ENDING GEET IS JUST EQUIVALENT TO KILLING YOURSELF...

so ,please don't ignore as like any-other crazy fans...we are crazy of course., but also we are very much sensitive.. so kindly do not end my geet and don't close our door  to  happiness...if no geet in star one., then no star-one in our entire life...this is a promise...we hope you understand our emotions and don't end geet ....AND OUR DAY STARTS WITH GEET AND ENDS WITH GEET..

Edited by sindu1231 - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All MAANEETIANS please please please show Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET all the love and support dearies...they really need us now...please please please please please please do everything possible to Save Our GHSP Our MAANEET and Us MAANEETIANS...

I'm sure if V all stand united then V will succeed in our mission 'Save Our GHSP Our MAANEET Our  Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul Our Life'...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago