Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: armaandeewani..

nano naheen yaar...santro jaayegi delhi dev ke saath!!๐Ÿ˜‰

gud one yaar๐Ÿ˜†
tellyme thumbnail

Yeah very happy he is back...We need to see him is KC sooon...

I think anyway or the other Nandini will go to Delhi and there only Dev nandani track will continue(less) with more Maaneet...

I think now they will just concentrate on Maan identity revelation and family reaction-action and  Maaneet going to Delhi

Now I just interested that MSK will be back...Let them show Dev-Nandini...I don't care now...I want to n'joy real MSK and Maaneet sweet moments

_Rashmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tellyme

Yeah very happy he is back...We need to see him is KC sooon...

I think anyway or the other Nandini will go to Delhi and there only Dev nandani track will continue(less) with more Maaneet...

I think now they will just concentrate on Maan identity revelation and family reaction-action and  Maaneet going to Delhi

Now I just interested that MSK will be back...Let them show Dev-Nandini...I don't care now...I want to n'joy real MSK and Maaneet sweet moments

exactly yaar!.me rejoicing over maan cumbak๐Ÿ˜ณ.n anticipating 4 full-fledged maaneet romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

i hope it's nt like that๐Ÿ˜ฒ

U know...I don't know ke Nandini un ke saath Delhi jaayegi ke nahin...par I really don't think ke ye sab Dev ka koyi natak hai...I think voh sach mein Nandini se pyaar karta hai...and he does really care for his Bro...

Mujhe lagta hai ke Dev sach mein badal gaya hai...I know people will hate me for this...par mujhe Dev pasand hai...I like the way they have changed his character...not that what he did to Geet is right...but I think he has changed...that is my view...so please joote math maaro...๐Ÿ˜•
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

this marriage will b wid maaneet's 2nd sr๐Ÿคฃ

Haan yaar...Daman ka naam katvake Dev ka naam rakh dethe hai card peROFLROFL
Maan aur Geet ki shaadi mein Arjun Annie ka SR dekhne ko mila tha...to Dev aur Nandini ki shaadi mein Maar aur Geet ka SR to definitely banta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but hum ye bhi to nahin bhool sakte ke humare Dev babu SR se peeche hathne walo mein se nahin hai...to maybe humein double SR dekhne ko milega!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_Rashmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sahil0225

U know...I don't know ke Nandini un ke saath Delhi jaayegi ke nahin...par I really don't think ke ye sab Dev ka koyi natak hai...I think voh sach mein Nandini se pyaar karta hai...and he does really care for his Bro...

Mujhe lagta hai ke Dev sach mein badal gaya hai...I know people will hate me for this...par mujhe Dev pasand hai...I like the way they have changed his character...not that what he did to Geet is right...but I think he has changed...that is my view...so please joote math maaro...๐Ÿ˜•

agreeed yaar!even i think dev has changed but he cannot be forgiven 4 his deeds!