Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Katrina is partly right..as long as an actor keeps his/her producers,directors audience co-stars happy with his/ her work..nothing else matters.

People who are furiously working and investing crores in bollywood..do they care who is jealous of who...

Who is sleeping with who..and who is cheating on who...now
that creates a lot of predictability and headaches  in casting.. or completion of films...Katrina, I am sure has had that experience🤔
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One might say anything about her acting abilities, but when it comes to sheer professionalism, there is no beating Katrina Kaif!

That perhaps is the biggest reason why she is one of India's most popular and successful artists!

She minds her own business, does her own work, never passes unnecessary comments and stays ions away from any controversy! Despite being involved with one of Bolly's (India's too) most controversial stars, she has always stayed crystal clear from any trouble! She is in news, only when she is giving super-hit films or promoting one!

All these new breed of actresses, like Sonakshi, Anushka, Deepika, Sonam ect are definitely talented and good-looking too, but they are invariably in news for their controversies and comments rather than for their work! They seem to literally thrive on gossip being written about them, rather than giving a good performance or atleast a box-office hit!

An actor's popularity is judged only by one criteria...how many box-office hits that person can give and the sway he or she holds over the public! Katrina scores on both grounds! Why on earth should she waste time getting involved in cat-fights with a starlet like Sonakshi, who has just one film to her name?

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Poppy . .. good to see you back. always enjoy reading your posts😊
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@BB sorry I do not agree. SAL-KAT are together😊 (I believe my insiders) and Salman. Katrina is a diplomat, whereas Salman speaks with his heart and he says shes her Khandaan. Also, as you mentioned they reciopiate each other's thoughts and only a couple will do this😉
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
the girl surely knows how to stay away from controversies😎 But sonakshi...grow up girl!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman Khan at a press event to announce a concert on June 2 to promote his upcoming film Ready, at Hotel Novotel in Juhu, Mumbai on May 20. Photo Credit: Sawf News
by Gossip Beach May 22, 2011, (Sawf News) - When Salman Khan arrived two hours late at a press meet to announce a concert to promote his upcoming film Ready on Friday, May 20, he wasn't being disrespectful to journalists, he was being respectful to Katrina Kaif. Salman was to arrive at his presser at Hotel Novotel in Juhu, Mumbai at 2 PM, but arrived past 4 PM. No one complained, which is surprising since we are talking about journalists here! Here is why: Many of the journalists covering Salman's presser were also assigned to cover Katrina Kaif's Etihaad Airways media meet at Taj Palace Hotel in Colaba in far away South Mumbai at 12 pm. Salman's event was in Suburban Western Mumbai and the travel time between the two venues is at least an hour and a half. Salman didn't want journos to leave Katrina's event early in order to make sure they didn't miss his event. So he discretely sent feelers to the journos, through his PR folks: Give Katrina your full attention and leave only when the event ended. I will be waiting!

With Bhai, chivalry thrives! And as far as events involving him and Katrina go: Flak proposes, Salman disposes.

I pasted this article since It showz salmans concern towards Katrina😉
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: wat_up

@BB sorry I do not agree. SAL-KAT are together😊 (I believe my insiders) and Salman. Katrina is a diplomat, whereas Salman speaks with his heart and he says shes her Khandaan. Also, as you mentioned they reciopiate each other's thoughts and only a couple will do this😉

Katrina @ Eithad event also said she likes da airline coz it gives special treatment to Single Gals who travel like her... SINGLE pe hi har jagah zor hai madam ka... ab yeh kaunsi diplomacy hui ??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Katrina @ Eithad event also said she likes da airline coz it gives special treatment to Single Gals who travel like her... SINGLE pe hi har jagah zor hai madam ka... ab yeh kaunsi diplomacy hui ??

she always said she was single even at the time when she was dating salman from the past 7 years..😲
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pulwasha

Ya at Eithad event she said that she is not commenting on any link up or status thing about her from past 6 years...

Now she has finalize she is single... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Pulwasha

Ya at Eithad event she said that she is not commenting on any link up or status thing about her from past 6 years...

Now she has finalize she is single... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

i dont blv anyone in bollywood..they all lie as per their convenience