Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina comments on Sonakshi's "controversy"

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Katrina wants no controversy

Despite the raging controversy between them, actor Katrina Kaif is willing to give actor Sonakshi Sinha, who's apparently elbowed her out of actor Salman Khan's inner circle and who's team reportedly spread rumours of her replacing Kat in endorsements, the benefit of doubt.

When asked to react on the Sonakshi episode, Katrina replies without taking any names. "The reason why I didn't react (Sonakshi controversy) is that till the point I know for sure that the person has done something or said something untoward towards me, I'm ready to give that person the benefit of the doubt. I follow that in my own life also. People can be misinformed or words might get twisted when they reach me. It's best to ignore and not participate in all those talks," she says.

Katrina says that for every actor in the industry, the work should speak for him or her. "I genuinely believe that your work should speak for you and things like these (malicious gossip) don't really matter. If you don't deliver your work, everything else matters. When you prove yourself, nothing else matters. Your work needs to speak for itself," adds Katrina.

The actor says that she finds gossip and slander a futile exercise. "Poking somebody like me is a futile exercise. Besides, I don't get time for myself in the middle of many endorsements, shoots and constant travel. I need to find time for my mom and my six sisters. I am planning a vacation soon with them," she smiles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad she finally talked but maybe she shouldn't have at all. But its good she cleared the air at least.

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all they need to do is, make sonakshi stand infront of kat. believe me,  kat'll make a face and we'll be able to see how much she dislike sonakhshi. like kat did with priyanka.
*fairytale* thumbnail
She's much too classy to involve herself in useless cat fights, well handled Kat!
Ok, sorry guys, but a particular comment made me wonder!  😕  "Your work needs to speak for itself"?  Does that even apply to Kat?  What work has spoken for itself?  I fail to see how this quote is applicable to her because most of her work is forgettable!  👎🏼

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ almost all her films r hit... unlike a lot of other actress that have been in the industry for way longer and still give 3-4 flops a year! kat's work speaks for itself! 😃

i like how kat handles controversies... but im sure she hates sonaskhi! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think what she said was mature, she's never got into any problems openely with actresses, I really like that about her, but what about the fact that she hasn't replied to Sonakshi's text to clear the air between them.  She could have atleast shown the same respect to Sonakshi, when she initiated a reconciliation.

^I think goneforever is referring to performance (acting) work. And btw Sonakshi's one film was a much bigger hit than any of Kats films 😆 Joke, Im not a fan of either 😆

Edited by kash4life - 12 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@shee is ur signature a song?

When did kat make a face for priyanka?

@Topic : ... Meow meow 😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Katrina is Saying it clear and LOUD... "SHE IS SINGLE"... no love between Sal-Kat... masala mag was referring 2 movie only dey back together for that movie...

i hve Seen bhai's interview for Ready... it was KATRINA who recommended Salman's name 2 Kabir to cast him... She is giving FAVORS Back da same way wht Salman did for her...Smart Girl...😉

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The reason why I didn't react (Sonakshi controversy) is that till the point I know for sure that the person has done something or said something untoward towards me, I'm ready to give that person the benefit of the doubt. I follow that in my own life also. People can be misinformed or words might get twisted when they reach me. It's best to ignore and not participate in all those talks," 

that's wise and Veryy mature. some people gotta learn from her honestly!

and as for the part ur work speaks for u? lol. her work doesnt speak for her... she cantt act. omg. just because her movies are hits doesnt mean she has proved herself. she cant act. omg