Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

LADY DIANA VS RATI PANDEY! (Page 3)

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

Lady  Diana  is  someone  I  truly  adore. I   think  none  of  the  TV   actresses  or  even  bollywood  actresses  match  up  to  the  beauty  , be  it  internally  or  externally.

AGAIN  I'm  NOT   saying  that  RP  isn't pretty, she  is  but  it's  just  that  Lady  Diana's  incomparable! :-)

P.S  Please  refrain  from  making  these  kind  of  silly  topics.

--Adya!

its just for fun... please don;t take it serious... I just wanted to know your opinions! thats all...Smile

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
As much as I adore Rati, I must say that this topic is so over the top and fangirly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everBepannaah.

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Indian Beauty alwz ROXXX Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArTizAngel

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennyandratifan

Come on Guys its just for Fun !!don't take it that much serious!!Smile
Pardon me, but this irritated me a bit. I never make posts on this forum, but I came back to reply to a fan fiction, and sadly, I see this. I'm not taking it to the heart, and the last thing I am is serious. However, comparisons are not allowed according to the rule. I quote from the rules of the MJHT forum, "By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed." It disappoints me to see this in the forum. I know that your intention was not wrong, and I'm not accusing you of anything. But the two, Rati and Diana, are unique and beautiful, but it is not right to compare them against each other. 

I am a Rati fan. I appreciate her acting, and she is a beautiful person, inside and out. But it is wrong to compare her to Lady Diana or in fact, anyone. Diana was an icon around the world. It upsets me that people did actually choose Rati over her because they are such a huge fan of Rati. I'm not saying that Rati isn't pretty, but I doubt Rati would be proud that people are comparing her to Diana. Overall, I find this topic ridiculous. 

I'm sorry if this hurts some Rati fans. But I'd like to remind you that I am a Rati fan. But like I said, I appreciate the talent she portrayed in Miley Jab Hum Tum. However, it is wrong to compare her to Diana.

To the topic opener, I know you didn't mean it the wrong way, and I understand. You are not wrong, and you just simply wanted to know people's opinions. I just felt the need to write this. All I request you is to refrain from making such topics again. Thank you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalsafeplacetolandBepannaah.

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you've said Nikki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Pardon me, but this irritated me a bit. I never make posts on this forum, but I came back to reply to a fan fiction, and sadly, I see this. I'm not taking it to the heart, and the last thing I am is serious. However, comparisons are not allowed according to the rule. I quote from the rules of the MJHT forum, "By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed." It disappoints me to see this in the forum. I know that your intention was not wrong, and I'm not accusing you of anything. But the two, Rati and Diana, are unique and beautiful, but it is not right to compare them against each other. 

I am a Rati fan. I appreciate her acting, and she is a beautiful person, inside and out. But it is wrong to compare her to Lady Diana or in fact, anyone. Diana was an icon around the world. It upsets me that people did actually choose Rati over her because they are such a huge fan of Rati. I'm not saying that Rati isn't pretty, but I doubt Rati would be proud that people are comparing her to Diana. Overall, I find this topic ridiculous. 

I'm sorry if this hurts some Rati fans. But I'd like to remind you that I am a Rati fan. But like I said, I appreciate the talent she portrayed in Miley Jab Hum Tum. However, it is wrong to compare her to Diana.

To the topic opener, I know you didn't mean it the wrong way, and I understand. You are not wrong, and you just simply wanted to know people's opinions. I just felt the need to write this. All I request you is to refrain from making such topics again. Thank you.

If any one is hurt! 

I AM SORRY...

Madhubala_RK Goldie
Madhubala_RK
Madhubala_RK

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

If any one is hurt! 

I AM SORRY...Smile

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
 ofcourse LADY DIANA their is no comparison of her beauty in this worldEmbarrassed.
i really don't think rati is even half beautiful as compared to her.
rati is beautiful but in her own placeSmile,but not in comparison with her.
this is my honest opinionWink so no need to bash and plz don't feel bad or hurt Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-bye.SilentPrincess

Go to top