M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The time is knocking at our door.We have just a few days left for enjoy and merriment. Before our Kitni... is ending i just want to say something. 'Kitni...' is a show which about a matured love story. A love between two different person which came their heart in an unbelievable way, ruled their heart and changed their life for forever.Their love faced many obstacles but never give up and tell us when love is eternal even god bend his rules.We all love to see this for not only its a lovestory because they both(karan-kritika) portrayed the love as a divine embrace and forced us to believe in love, believe in god;Because true love is a sign of god.And its fills our heart with remorse of their sacrifices.So its proved by the show that love is not a physical thing its about a feelings.It is a simplicity,charm,compassion & a delicate sense of Romance. A very simple,immensely appealing...some memorable characterization,the journey of their love which haunt all of us long after it was finished...
       Thats why we all love to watch it and loved them from core of our heart.
                                             Love,Kriti😊   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Arjun and Arohi's love was divine, aptly portrayed by Karan and Kritika so effortlessly.  They gave Love the real meaning that whoever watches them feel like they are in another world.  This Love is God's gift which is a rare and precious.

I wonder if Karan and Kritika are aware of what they brought to the serial "KMH". They both created magic on screen and the world went crazy watching these two interact.  Bless them.

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i m in no state to write anything, u must know why :( but its such a beautiful post, cudnt do without commenting. agree with every word. will always love KMH and Arjuhi.
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very Well Said, I Am Very Sad, I Hope KMH3 Comes Soon :) 

Beautiful Post :]