first of all...CONGRATS on the new ff...πŸ₯³

loved the title n the concept...
maan n geet college enemies...wow...πŸ˜†
i'm loving it...1st part me hi maza aa gaya...πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait to read more ...
continue soon...

PS -- maan in catfight...😳...me...🀣
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ansah...awsome update. thanks 4 da pm...waiting for an update! Geet n Maan...enemies??
oh so both are at logger heads...

lolz...waise kya dono kum the ...hamesha har ff mein ladthe jhagadthe rehte hai...

but I m sure this is gonna be much more fun to read...as its placed in College atmosphere...

I m already loving it ansah...bring on the next part soon...and remember to update THIL too...
hey dear read the part today
ooo that was just awesome and really inetresting yaar found it very new well the issue is real old as me at both sides as 1stly studied sci. and now in comm. so me in btw both imp and both difficult lol loved the name u have given them well it was different and love the way she referred him as phattu to be true chance marne ke bajaye saala bhaag gaya
and the cat fight cant even imagine yaar msk or cat figth lol that was hilarious show for others and us tooo would love to see it in visualization form
so lol the battle is useless but to be honest this battle wont end ever lol will love to see them falling in love will be great to be in this journey
du update teh next part soon
thnx 4 the pm
keep writing
God bless u

@am_sweet_pari - Thanks...

@Dilsay - LOL thanks

@Sona - Thanks sweets

@Roops - Thanks dear..ummm lets say somewhere in between..LOL I want to visualize this too...

@Priya - awww thanks dear...LOL they did but i am sure there will be a come back...

@Mary - Thanks

@Namuuu - Thanks dear...

@Maaneetangel - Thanks dear...

@Sakina - Thanks

@Tanu - Thanks

@Sukanya - Thanks...LOL i too want to imagine maan in catfighting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Mythily - Thanks

@MaanuJaanu - Thanks

@Rakhi - Thanks...glad u enjoyed

@Cyum - Thanks

@ambbhia - Thanks

@My_Maan_Geet - Thanks dear..oh glad u like the cat fight...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Swathi - Nops dear...i am not from AP..infact i have no connection at all...it's just that ne of my friend is from AP...i watched the movie with him...of course with english subtitles...i do watch tamil and telugu movies...😊😊

@Rupz - Thanks

@Shalve - Thanks

@Zaara - Thanks

@Millie - Thanks

@Zahra - Thanks dear...glad u liked this side of maan and geet...anytime dear

@monika - Thanks...glad u liked it..

@Anisha - Thanks..LOL...it was a dare...yup i will sure remember that...gawd it's just that i got too busy to update...sorry for making u all wait...

@Nihatri - Thanks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Alfiya - LOL..Thanks

@Susana - Thanks hun...oh i am but just imagine MSK catfighting...πŸ˜†..glad u liked it

@Hopehot - Thanks

@Mariam - Thanks dear...glad u liked it

@Swati - Thanks

@Kate - Thanks

@Pini - Thanks

@Rosesana - Thanks

@Aditi -LOL...aare yaar isbaar na...they will be together in the middle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aare it's always better na if the guy purposes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@Shalini - Thanks

@Pearl - Thanks

@Hima - awww thanks...LOL...gald u liked the cat fight...yup she is in everyway..leading to ummm i am sure where all of us will be happy only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@Simran - Thans dear...sure will pm u with next update...

@Sowmya - Thanks

@Chubzy - Thanks dear...

@Sanjulee - Thanks dear...yup will pm u with next update..

@Durga - Thanks

@Swetha - Thanks dear...

@Sofi - I love u 2...awww thanku sweets..glad u liked the update...LOL their cat fight u like it na...now imagine MSK thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...big huggy for the lovely comments dear

@Nazsij - Thanks

@Wajiha - Thanks

@Preethia - Thanks dear..LOL she has too...yup i am so trying to imagine maan in a catfight...πŸ˜†

@Msmovielover - Thanks...

@Afsha - Thanks dear...LOL junglis..theya re..glad u liked it

@Amzu - Thanks yes...will pm with next update...

@Shamima - Thanks hun...love ur comments like always...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@RS - Thanks

@Jen - LOL...smart one...yup the movie with nitin and genelia...nops just the starting was inspired...otherwise it's different...LOL glad u liked it...Thank...

@Jo - awww thanks hun...glad u liked it...wardah and rakhi helped with title...ummm they are...LOL can u imagine maaneet in cat fight...i so want to visualize it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Khwaishfan - thanks dear...LOL they are enemies...

@Jaya - Thans dear...yup ladte ladte pyar hoga na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..i am sure it will be fun writing...i will make sure that i update both the FF's

@Wardah -  really yaar same here...in my secondary we science and arts and commerce students used to fight like anything...trying to prove we were better...LOL the yup was a ttal phattu that he ran away with such beautiful girl proposing...just imagine MS fighting like that...HEHE...Thanks sweetheart...for all the lovely comments...ummmah

Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
Note

I am really sorry girls for hanging you all like this but i was really busy to update...

I will make sure i update regularly..i have some holidays at hand...

update will be up by tomorrow most likely...

nice update...
loved it...:)

Congo on the new FF

wonderful plot ...loved it!!!

Good start ...imagine MSK in cat-fightπŸ˜†πŸ€£ ...What ll happen to his image & attitudeπŸ˜†

It was more like T&J πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Beautiful part!!!

Part 2

The way it all started it was just getting worst and with each passing moment they were making it difficult for them,both of them were in mess.The wings and Claws were in tension as the fight was geting rather dirty and the principal was coming their way."Rahul one of the claws saw the principal coming their way and alerted everyone.

Hey geetu stop it meera said to her"woh khadus aa raha hai" geet let go of maan with the name of khadus so did maan they let go of one another and were on their feet at instant.The principal came to all of them and as them what were they doing here, creating a scene and he demanded the answer.The Claws and Wings looked at each other trying to find a answer.

The principal was standing on their head giving them looks which were quite threatning,"Tumes log kahans kyas kars kare hos" the principal said with spitting on maan's face"Kya sir aap apne spitting ka kuch karo maan said to principal and everyone was on floor laughing."Shut Ups I said the priciplal shouted on top of his lungs."Everyone was on floor trying to save themselve"from the spitting assult they were to receive.

I's ask agains agains why are yous all heres and not in you classes he asked the students then his sight went to geet and maan they were messed up and dirty, he walked up to them it total gabbar style as if asking kitne admin the.Maan and Geet were scared out of their wits the khadus standing on their head, Then out of blues the principal said" any ideas where i was suppose to go" Maan and Geet looked at one another then sighed" Thank You babaji bacha liya" geet said looking at the sky.

Maan gaves her annoyed look and went up to the principal and said sir you forgot you were on your way home your wife called."He laughed and said Thank you walking away leaving eveyone laughing their lungs out.As the principal was gone out of sight everyone was back to their evil self, teasing and taunting."

Aa Dekhen Zara

Kisme Kitna Hai Dum

Jum Ke Rakhna Kadam

Mere Saathiya

The Wings started as it was a war, the stand on their side pushing the Claws into it"Kisme kitna hai dum" They taunted them for not having any dum and they being pani kam chai infront of them.Saatiya they used the word because both of them were partners in crime no matter how they hated one another.

Aa Dekhen Zara
Kisme Kitna Hai Dum
Jum Ke Rakhna Kadam
Mere Saathiyaa

The Claws walked towards them with pride and heads up high thet were also treathning them to back off otherwise they will lse badly.Agar izzat bacani hai to patli galise nikal lo was their hint to thing.The claws get together in a circle and shouted their gang's name as if they were in a battlefield and it was do or die.

Aage Nikal Aaye Hum
Pichche Rehe Gaye

The Wings jumped up trying to touch the sky telling the other they were ahead of them in everyway and they were traling behind them at a snails pace.The Wings were content that they were leading at this point.

Upper Chale Aaye Hum
Nichche Rehe Gaye

The claws were not behind in any way and they had to show it infact they were a huge shw off as compared to the other group.They had their thumbs down indicating that the wings were losers.

They were done for today and taking more panga will only lead to trouble so they decided to let wrap it up for today and went on their own ways."Geetu yaar kya zaroorat thi is nerdy ko propose karne ki" pinky asked her firend.Geet looked at her friend who was busy muching into potato chips as if her life depend on them."Oii meri chips ki dukaan izzat ka swal tha samjhi" Pinky nod her head.Meera joined them hugging them,geet was lost in her thoughts when meera snapped her fingers infront of her trying to get her attention.

Kya hua meri gopi da phool meera teased her bringing geet out of her trance."Kuch nahin yaar bas us khurana ko sabak sikane ki soch rahi thi"Meera and Pinky looked at her friend and decided to ease the tension.They succeed in their mission and geet was laughing all over again.

Maan was sleeping in the class hindi lecture was going on, the teacher was constantly staring at him but he cared least he was in deep slumber after all the hard wor he has put in the fight he deserves this much at least."Maan wake up" the teacher knocked on his desk asnd he wae up with a jerk,looking at the teacher sheepishly."You remember how many marks did you get in your test the teacher asked" Maan was on his toes trying to avoid the answer,meine kuch pucha maan" Maan not lifting his eye said something in audible voice, I think no one heard you maan the teacher said. It's 3.5 marks ma'am every soul in the class was trying to control their laughter.She gave him a lecture and walk back as the bell rang and it was dismisal of class.

The christmas holidays were nearing and all the students in the hostels would be going home for around 8 holidays, everyone was highly excited to be with their families" Maan and Geet were happy too that they will see their families and have some time with them.3 more days and they will be on their way home.

What will this holidays bring some peace or more bickering...

Precap: Kya yaar, tumhari zindagi mein koi sakoon hai kay nahin

I am really sorry to hand you all round like this...i will update more regularly form today onwards to end of june...as my exams start in late june...around 2 updates per week...

Special thanks To Dia abd Jyothi for helping me out with this update...thanks darlings
Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
 yiepeee Ansah updated thx baby 
Wowww after so Long Time am on First Place πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

What a superbbb Part Ansah πŸ˜ƒ
OMG OMG 
maan n geet live in the same cityπŸ˜†wowww
Loved  Loved their princiPal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG awesome perfect song for both πŸ˜³
Precap was nicee 
waiting for the next Part :DPlease jaan updtea facttt

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago