Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 23 - 27th (Page 5)

MJ_2105 Newbie
MJ_2105
MJ_2105

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
It's a sad , sad & depressing promo. Cry

So for now, i've decided to stop watching the serial for this week but will be here at the forums for the updates. I can't see these two undergoing so much of tortures. Sigh!!

I know it's absolutely of the block, but will somehow vel help them, u know via thilaka or someone? let's see. As everyone here wishes, even i wish that Rs.4,00,000 issue crops up here. Or as the director usually does will he reveal everything when Charu's face is torn. Not sure.

Edited by MJ_2105 - 23 May 2011 at 3:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Jan50ShemmoKowsisahi.

vernaly Groupbie
vernaly
vernaly

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think he is crying because he has got to know about the four lakh rupees. He must have overheard his mother and sister. That is why they look shocked

thankyou for the promo

i have the same feeling as kuttyponnu.TA came to know abt lav  money matter and thatz why he broke-down.And i think GW and lav came to TT house and Tuls shut the door on them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuJanani20Jan50ShemmoKowsisahi.

vernaly Groupbie
vernaly
vernaly

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravirr73

Thanks Tanu for the update.

Scene from the promo:
1. Anand is asking sorry to and Thulasi is ignoring Anand. This scene has shown from the last week promo so I hope this scene is going to happen on Monday episode.
2. Lavanya has turn off the machine with her leg and Periyamma has notice that. So now Periyamma is going to fight with Lavanya for her laziness. Now Lavanya has become 100% somberi.
3. Thulasi saw someone outside her house and gave a angry look and close the door. Who could be the person? My guess is Anand because when he ask sorry to Thulasi she was wear the same red chudhidar so it must be Anand.
4. Tamil is asking help to Kanagu and he is not helping Tamil. Why Kanagu is not helping Tamil. Kanagu is taking any revenge on Tamil for Deepa issue.
5. Lavanya and GW come out of the room with a yellow bag and when they come out they gave a shock reaction. I think someone saw what they are doing either it must be Sudha or Puvi. What will be in the yellow bag and my guess is also 4 lacs same as what pearl27 said.
6. Tamil is crying infront of Thulasi and Thulasi is supporting him. So Thulasi has find out about the money issues. It is very sad to see Tamil crying. How Tamil could solve the money problem.

@ 3=> tuls was carrying a polethene bag when anand was folowing her.So Ithink it was not anand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Kowsisahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
it looks like tha t the money matter is the highlight this week including the 4 lacs of nit as GW n Lav with a bag and shocked expression...

feel that TA has come out in the open to T abt the money matter... hope he finally teels T on his own rather than she finding out..VR's case she found out dramatically, job matter she came to know thru a friend...it will be nice that this time TA tells her on his own..looking fwd to that...

some how i feel dharman may play some role in clearing his debts..

accorn, yr coment felt like u hv an inkling as to what wud happen by yr cmnt that this week will end in turnaround...

anyway promising week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Shemmo

Go to top