Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 23 - 27th (Page 4)

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the promo tanu.Very sad after seeing the promo.Unhappy TA begging  for money...ada kadavule.Shocked TA slowly realising the value of money and ...noone will come  for help except his soul mate.Ouch Only shymala or prabha can save T&t. parpom enna nadaguthunu.ConfusedAs everone said TA crying to thuls is good soon their probs going to be solved by someone. Confused(GP,S,P) Let's see.Day Dreaming 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86Jan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
If its 4 lakhs inside that yellow bag...i think Nithesh probably asked about the Jewels which his wife bought so he can have a look...queen of richness Lav probably lied right away that she forgot to bring from her mother's place...so this selfish girl rushed to her mother's house to pick them up to buy jewels...its either Puvi or Sudha heard/saw but as usual TA wont believe...but i feel like something is going to make TA start to believe them sooner or later...lets see..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalRuby-86Janani20ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsisahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I think he is crying because he has got to know about the four lakh rupees. He must have overheard his mother and sister. That is why they look shocked

vernalyAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanTTfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Tanu Big smile

I was wondering why there is so much discussion about promo and what happened... and I look and TA's breaking down Cry I sincerely hope Thuls has found out about the money issue... will be like a weight has been lifted off for TA just for his wife to knw this issue.

But like Shubba akka, somehow I don't believe his crying to look sincere... maybe cuz in my opinion, Deepak is better at crying in a subtle manner and not polambal crying Confused

but i do think he's truly upset about something.. i think it'd be for the best though Smile

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalRuby-86Janani20ThendralfanTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hhmmm...!!!

Dear Tamizh ur crying Cry n very sad to c that...Ouch Thatz y when Thulasi advise u,u don't wana listern n argue with her now c waht happened.Ur crying to her n what can she do ma,she can only join hand n cry with u...All this cz of ur great mom,sis n BIL.Now u should go to them n cry cz for u they r important than thulasi...What ever ur beloved mom said it a 'deiva vaku' for u what n plus ur sis is a jalra case n thimiru pudicheval...Ur begging Kanagu,what else can he n Joseph do 4u seems they already help u in many things n do u still remember kanagu's advise b4 u go n borrow money for vaddi..
Kaidaiche velaiyum kohthe vittachi...Angry

Now comes to anand,begging thulasi for  1 sorry...hehehe...Big smile

Lavanya's thimuru n kolepu still not endless...So,rude like she is from jamin parambarai...Soon she needs 2 answer for all this,can't wait to c that...Having same disgusting attitude n character like the mom...Feel like wanna go n give a thight slap to both of them...AngryPerimma should chase her out from the house n no more giving chance...

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 23 May 2011 at 7:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanJan50Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu!

LOL watching TA cry just made me ROFL... it just doesnt suit him dang... but well, if he's really crying, then noone's to be blamed except him... hmmm

is anand tryg to be in Thul's good books?

aiyooo TA stop begging people... i dun think kanagu is the spy.. he's just unable to help... vittaa ellarayum spy nu solliduvom... from joseph to APD to kanagu now... LOL

on a lighter note, just saw the promo again... i think TA sold his bike... is he crying cos of that?? :S

Edited by sandz. - 22 May 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Janani20ThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for the promo.

Promos have been misleading. We can hope for the best.

It is hard to see TA cry. But then that is how life is. Everyone craves for love from the deep. TA has to accept himself in all his mess and move forward. His wife will surely be supporting and encouraging to him. It is only natural for a man deprived of mother's love, (Considering his mother is a GW) to seek that love from his wife. He could move forward only when he accepts his mistakes with compassion for himself and do something different. Crying releases the emotion and cleans the soul and so it is good. it shows his good capability for love also.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuJanani20ThendralfanTTfanJan50ShemmoKowsisahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update.

Scene from the promo:
1. Anand is asking sorry to and Thulasi is ignoring Anand. This scene has shown from the last week promo so I hope this scene is going to happen on Monday episode.
2. Lavanya has turn off the machine with her leg and Periyamma has notice that. So now Periyamma is going to fight with Lavanya for her laziness. Now Lavanya has become 100% somberi.
3. Thulasi saw someone outside her house and gave a angry look and close the door. Who could be the person? My guess is Anand because when he ask sorry to Thulasi she was wear the same red chudhidar so it must be Anand.
4. Tamil is asking help to Kanagu and he is not helping Tamil. Why Kanagu is not helping Tamil. Kanagu is taking any revenge on Tamil for Deepa issue.
5. Lavanya and GW come out of the room with a yellow bag and when they come out they gave a shock reaction. I think someone saw what they are doing either it must be Sudha or Puvi. What will be in the yellow bag and my guess is also 4 lacs same as what pearl27 said.
6. Tamil is crying infront of Thulasi and Thulasi is supporting him. So Thulasi has find out about the money issues. It is very sad to see Tamil crying. How Tamil could solve the money problem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ShemmoKowsi

Go to top