Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 23 - 27th (Page 3)

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by Theiva

@Shubba Akka:

You are right about that the reasons should be strong if he really would cry. But i think like many here too, that it can't be acting. If he only does act that too while breaking Thulasi's heart, there is no difference between TA and psycho and Gutter. They are the smypathy- seekers or the ones who shed crocodile tears to hide the truth or to convince the others with their lies. This reason alone makes me think that he can't be putting a drama. If he does act, there is no more point in him being the kind-hearted hero of this serial. I think they are trying to evoke sympathy for TA from the viewers  after showing his super stupidity last week. Confused
ROFL Theiva, i should have told this way rather...LOL
He is not acting but he is trying to tease Thulz that he is crying...LOL...some how i m not at all convinced that he is crying...LOL...but he does not do that like GW/Psycho or his lovely sister...but just to tease her for some reason...Big smile

Shubba ,
Looking at other scenes from the Promo and the current situation of TT . there are no reasons for TA teasing T .. He has seen the date when he has to pay the interest ..And remember what the first loan shark said .. Adichu Adichu kai valikkudhu .. If that big guy hits TA, avan udambu thanguma ?
Dead  But T seems strong now .. and is going to find a solution here...

And the 4 lakhs matter may not come out that easily ..
That yellow bag that Lav is having may have the money remaining from 4 lakhs after buying the jewels..Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Tanu akka!!!

Thulasi look so angry!!! But Anand ippotheku vidda mathaan!!!

I think Anand thaan Thulasiya viddu varaiykum follow panni irrukuraan!!

Paavam TA Kanagu kudda TA-va kai viddutaan!!! Poor guy!!!

Ellarum sonna mathiri antha bag-ila Kassu thaan irrukonum!!! And rendu pissasum mathikonum!!!

Romba kashtam-a irrukuthu TA-va ippidi pakumpothu!!! Romba paavam!!!

Someone should helps him!!! And PLS Dir antha Charu maathum helps panna kuddathu!!!

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20TheivaRuby-86Thendralfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

LOL Akka...i don't think TA is right now in a mood to tease her, neither is Thulasi after Aanandh following her to apologize to her. If that crying scene is after begging Kanagu, it can't be teasing his wife. If he still does tease her, we can confirm he has become a mental too. Tongue LOL But i wonder why Thulasi is not shocked seeing him breaking into tears?! Confused

Sorry Thendralfan...just after posting my comment i saw your post. I repeated your words!

Edited by Theiva - 22 May 2011 at 12:56pm

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalRuby-86Janani20ThendralfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

Looks like TA crying is very genuine here. He does not cry that easily but has been cornered from all these money problem. As Theiva said, TA crying is to make us feel pity on him.

TA won't beleive the 4 lac money which GW/Lav hid from either Sudha/Puvi as he will feel that they are plotting againt his mom. So maybe he is the one who got to see the bag of money Lav has. In the promoShocked, Lav and GW face was actually dead in the promo!

Yes right, but i dont think even when TA sees that bag, he wont think false as he dont know that there is money. He will ask athu ennathu-nu, GW and Lav will mazhupufy him. I think so. But arg i dunnoConfusedOuch.

@Shubba akka:
U can be right too, maybe TA is teasing Thuls like crying, but in his money situation its impossible. He must cry out of frustation. And Akka, Thursday episode parthu already TA character damaged as he lied to Thuls and acted infront of her, i dont think that director will take risk again and avaru act panna his character innum moosam agum.Confused Im confused

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsisahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Theiva Akka:
Maybe Thuls knows that something like that is coming and if she cries like TA, yaaru avara console pannuvanga? Like Hema akka said, Thuls is strong and she will tell him a solution and TA will feel bad that he hides those matters to her.Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.NixkieKowsisahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the promo!!

What a sad week ahead of us thendral fans...

Tamil asking (more like begging) Kanagu for help...Kanagu looks like he cant help him anymore...I don't think he is the stalker...

I think Tamil sold his bike since they look like they are at some place with a lot of bikes...looks like no more TT bike scene for a long time...

Lav is irritating to the core!!!! At least for a sign of respect she could have turned the cleaner off properly and put it away instead of giving off her attitude!!!  When is the director going to give her more appus??

Lav at GW house??? Maybe in that bag is the 4 lacks Nit gave and they saw someone...either Puvi/Sudha or Ta...will Bazari give the money to her son now??

I dont know what Anand is doing...if he is apologizing then why is Tulasi avoiding him like that???

The last scene was horrible yet sweet to watch.  Tamil is confused and worried and sad and his mind collapsed...its good to see that Tulasi is not crying with him...if they showed both TT cry together...I swear I would have just started crying myself too...lol

I think now Tulasi will find the truth about the money and she will do something to help Ta.

But this promo does look interesting...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Nox for the Promo! Tongue Yes it looks really very sad. I noticed onething in last Promo Anand had yellow shirt but in this blue Confused . I also don't think that TA is acting, lets see! Everything is happening in one day Confused

LOL Shammu, not only Anand's shirt color got changed from last week's promo but also his hand bandage is missing this week which was there last week...how did you miss that Shammu!?, you even note character's hair length
ROFL.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.ShemmoKowsisahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@Nox:
Ohh really? Naan notice pannala. I somehow feel that they reshooted it. Maybe they wanted to drag it with Anand and Charu, but after seeying our anger they changed a bit of the story and moves it faster to bring a twist LOL Haha romba yosikiren Wink But therila somehow feeling that. Confused

Edited by Shamz. - 22 May 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86TTfanArizes.NixkieKowsisahi.

Go to top