Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 23 - 27th (Page 2)

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ya ,, Gunz ..
I also think TA is not acting ... He has finally sensed the danger he has to face because of the money lenders..
What abt Puvi .. He can also help TA .. and atleast get a job .. Whatever fight they may have, afterall TA and Puvi are brothers.. and can help each other..
I somehow feel that the money problems will be solved easily ..but how ? No idea...Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayAlishaGalRuby-86TheivaJanani20mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Thanks da Tanu for the promo Big smile.
Ahhh...it is sad to see TA begging his friend Kanagu who seems to ignore him. Like Hema Akka told, not even feeling sad for him evnthough he can't help him Ouch.

Grrr...Lavanya...think her MIL would get a call, but she won't stop the hoover so that she can talk without any noise Angry. I really wish it is the money in that yellow bag so that TA gets more people who would tell the truth against GW and Lavanya. It should not be Sudha as TA won't believe her Ouch...sigh.

Auaaa...it is very sad to see TA crying like this Cry Cry. I think i can even see Thulasi crying as we are used to it, but seeing TA like this...hmmm Ouch.  Everything coz of these money pisasus and his stupidity.

@Shubba Akka...i don't think TA is acting like crying infront of Thulasi to hide something from her. He won't hesitate to act to hide things from her to make her happy, but would not act if it could make her sad too Unhappy.

LOL, gunthy...I somehow feel he is only acting...Wink...he is just playing around with thulasi I guess...rofl...i dont have any company here...LOLLOLLOL...I am the only one thinking like that..Shocked...lets C..LOL...

He beggin Kanagu is true...but crying to Thulz...NO WAY...lets see...

Kanagu being a spy...
One reason is when Thulz was arrested I agree he was helping around with MM in taking to PS and all...but he never called TA to inform him, it was only after TA called and MM was around MM grabbed the phone and told the details. But I might be wrong too on this...His behaviour to TA when he is begging for money makes me feel more that Kanagu is the SPY...Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendralfan

Ya ,, Gunz ..
I also think TA is not acting ... He has finally sensed the danger he has to face because of the money lenders..
What abt Puvi .. He can also help TA .. and atleast get a job .. Whatever fight they may have, afterall TA and Puvi are brothers.. and can help each other..
I somehow feel that the money problems will be solved easily ..but how ? No idea...Confused
If he is crying really...
Reason should be strong...more than just money...

1) Knowing GW/Lav true colours
2) He knew about 4 lakhs money that Nit. Lav, GW played
3)Feeling that none of his frnds helped him when he is need (But he will do this only if Thulz knows 4 lakhs money and that too she learnt from someone she would be mad at him and not console like this...if he himself tells there is a possibility that he would cry...but still will he???Confused)
4)Did he sell his bike for money? And when she asked he must be acting like crying that he did not want to sell as he was taking thulz around...LOLLOL...

On the whole I still feel he is acting...LOL...ennamo...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayAlishaGalRuby-86TheivaThendralfanJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nox for the Promo! Tongue Yes it looks really very sad. I noticed onething in last Promo Anand had yellow shirt but in this blue Confused . I also don't think that TA is acting, lets see! Everything is happening in one day Confused

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20TheivaRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

LOL, gunthy...I somehow feel he is only acting...Wink...he is just playing around with thulasi I guess...rofl...i dont have any company here...LOLLOLLOL...I am the only one thinking like that..Shocked...lets C..LOL...

He beggin Kanagu is true...but crying to Thulz...NO WAY...lets see...

Akkaaa...do you seriously think he is playing around with Thulasi as if he is crying out his heart to her Shocked Ouch. He already cried to Thulasi...once he asked his brother Puvi to help him with money and when his Anni and Puvi insulted him there. At that time the money problem was not that serious for him, but now he can't escape from those loan sharks like Hema Akka told. He is really helpless and we saw how shocked he was and  how he was going mental seeing the date Ouch.

And if he sells the bike, Thulasi would tell him to do that and not he himself would get that idea Ouch.

Edited by Gunz. - 22 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

You are right about that the reasons should be strong if he really would cry. But i think like many here too, that it can't be acting. If he only does act that too while breaking Thulasi's heart, there is no difference between TA and psycho and Gutter. They are the smypathy- seekers or the ones who shed crocodile tears to hide the truth or to convince the others with their lies. This reason alone makes me think that he can't be putting a drama. If he does act, there is no more point in him being the kind-hearted hero of this serial. I think they are trying to evoke sympathy for TA from the viewers  after showing his super stupidity last week. Confused

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@Shubba Akka:

You are right about that the reasons should be strong if he really would cry. But i think like many here too, that it can't be acting. If he only does act that too while breaking Thulasi's heart, there is no difference between TA and psycho and Gutter. They are the smypathy- seekers or the ones who shed crocodile tears to hide the truth or to convince the others with their lies. This reason alone makes me think that he can't be putting a drama. If he does act, there is no more point in him being the kind-hearted hero of this serial. I think they are trying to evoke sympathy for TA from the viewers  after showing his super stupidity last week. Confused
ROFL Theiva, i should have told this way rather...LOL
He is not acting but he is trying to tease Thulz that he is crying...LOL...some how i m not at all convinced that he is crying...LOL...but he does not do that like GW/Psycho or his lovely sister...but just to tease her for some reason...Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayAlishaGalRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Looks like TA crying is very genuine here. He does not cry that easily but has been cornered from all these money problem. As Theiva said, TA crying is to make us feel pity on him.

TA won't beleive the 4 lac money which GW/Lav hid from either Sudha/Puvi as he will feel that they are plotting againt his mom. So maybe he is the one who got to see the bag of money Lav has. In the promoShocked, Lav and GW face was actually dead in the promo!

Edited by Pearl27 - 22 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

Go to top