Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Thendralfan

Ya ,, Gunz ..

I also think TA is not acting ... He has finally sensed the danger he has to face because of the money lenders..
What abt Puvi .. He can also help TA .. and atleast get a job .. Whatever fight they may have, afterall TA and Puvi are brothers.. and can help each other..
I somehow feel that the money problems will be solved easily ..but how ? No idea...πŸ˜•

If he is crying really...
Reason should be strong...more than just money...

1) Knowing GW/Lav true colours
2) He knew about 4 lakhs money that Nit. Lav, GW played
3)Feeling that none of his frnds helped him when he is need (But he will do this only if Thulz knows 4 lakhs money and that too she learnt from someone she would be mad at him and not console like this...if he himself tells there is a possibility that he would cry...but still will he???Confused)
4)Did he sell his bike for money? And when she asked he must be acting like crying that he did not want to sell as he was taking thulz around...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

On the whole I still feel he is acting...πŸ˜†...ennamo...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the Promo! πŸ˜› Yes it looks really very sad. I noticed onething in last Promo Anand had yellow shirt but in this blue πŸ˜• . I also don't think that TA is acting, lets see! Everything is happening in one day πŸ˜•
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

LOL, gunthy...I somehow feel he is only acting...πŸ˜‰...he is just playing around with thulasi I guess...rofl...i dont have any company here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I am the only one thinking like that..😲...lets C..πŸ˜†...

He beggin Kanagu is true...but crying to Thulz...NO WAY...lets see...

Akkaaa...do you seriously think he is playing around with Thulasi as if he is crying out his heart to her 😲 . He already cried to Thulasi...once he asked his brother Puvi to help him with money and when his Anni and Puvi insulted him there. At that time the money problem was not that serious for him, but now he can't escape from those loan sharks like Hema Akka told. He is really helpless and we saw how shocked he was and  how he was going mental seeing the date .

And if he sells the bike, Thulasi would tell him to do that and not he himself would get that idea .

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka:

You are right about that the reasons should be strong if he really would cry. But i think like many here too, that it can't be acting. If he only does act that too while breaking Thulasi's heart, there is no difference between TA and psycho and Gutter. They are the smypathy- seekers or the ones who shed crocodile tears to hide the truth or to convince the others with their lies. This reason alone makes me think that he can't be putting a drama. If he does act, there is no more point in him being the kind-hearted hero of this serial. I think they are trying to evoke sympathy for TA from the viewers  after showing his super stupidity last week. πŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

@Shubba Akka:

You are right about that the reasons should be strong if he really would cry. But i think like many here too, that it can't be acting. If he only does act that too while breaking Thulasi's heart, there is no difference between TA and psycho and Gutter. They are the smypathy- seekers or the ones who shed crocodile tears to hide the truth or to convince the others with their lies. This reason alone makes me think that he can't be putting a drama. If he does act, there is no more point in him being the kind-hearted hero of this serial. I think they are trying to evoke sympathy for TA from the viewers  after showing his super stupidity last week. πŸ˜•

ROFL Theiva, i should have told this way rather...πŸ˜†
He is not acting but he is trying to tease Thulz that he is crying...πŸ˜†...some how i m not at all convinced that he is crying...πŸ˜†...but he does not do that like GW/Psycho or his lovely sister...but just to tease her for some reason...πŸ˜ƒ
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like TA crying is very genuine here. He does not cry that easily but has been cornered from all these money problem. As Theiva said, TA crying is to make us feel pity on him.

TA won't beleive the 4 lac money which GW/Lav hid from either Sudha/Puvi as he will feel that they are plotting againt his mom. So maybe he is the one who got to see the bag of money Lav has. In the promo😲, Lav and GW face was actually dead in the promo!

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

ROFL Theiva, i should have told this way rather...πŸ˜†
He is not acting but he is trying to tease Thulz that he is crying...πŸ˜†...some how i m not at all convinced that he is crying...πŸ˜†...but he does not do that like GW/Psycho or his lovely sister...but just to tease her for some reason...πŸ˜ƒ

Shubba ,
Looking at other scenes from the Promo and the current situation of TT . there are no reasons for TA teasing T .. He has seen the date when he has to pay the interest ..And remember what the first loan shark said .. Adichu Adichu kai valikkudhu .. If that big guy hits TA, avan udambu thanguma ?
🀒  But T seems strong now .. and is going to find a solution here...

And the 4 lakhs matter may not come out that easily ..
That yellow bag that Lav is having may have the money remaining from 4 lakhs after buying the jewels..πŸ˜•
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Tanu akka!!!

Thulasi look so angry!!! But Anand ippotheku vidda mathaan!!!

I think Anand thaan Thulasiya viddu varaiykum follow panni irrukuraan!!

Paavam TA Kanagu kudda TA-va kai viddutaan!!! Poor guy!!!

Ellarum sonna mathiri antha bag-ila Kassu thaan irrukonum!!! And rendu pissasum mathikonum!!!

Romba kashtam-a irrukuthu TA-va ippidi pakumpothu!!! Romba paavam!!!

Someone should helps him!!! And PLS Dir antha Charu maathum helps panna kuddathu!!!
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka:

LOL Akka...i don't think TA is right now in a mood to tease her, neither is Thulasi after Aanandh following her to apologize to her. If that crying scene is after begging Kanagu, it can't be teasing his wife. If he still does tease her, we can confirm he has become a mental too. πŸ˜› LOL But i wonder why Thulasi is not shocked seeing him breaking into tears?! πŸ˜•

Sorry Thendralfan...just after posting my comment i saw your post. I repeated your words! Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

Looks like TA crying is very genuine here. He does not cry that easily but has been cornered from all these money problem. As Theiva said, TA crying is to make us feel pity on him.

TA won't beleive the 4 lac money which GW/Lav hid from either Sudha/Puvi as he will feel that they are plotting againt his mom. So maybe he is the one who got to see the bag of money Lav has. In the promo😲, Lav and GW face was actually dead in the promo!

Yes right, but i dont think even when TA sees that bag, he wont think false as he dont know that there is money. He will ask athu ennathu-nu, GW and Lav will mazhupufy him. I think so. But arg i dunnoπŸ˜•.

@Shubba akka:
U can be right too, maybe TA is teasing Thuls like crying, but in his money situation its impossible. He must cry out of frustation. And Akka, Thursday episode parthu already TA character damaged as he lied to Thuls and acted infront of her, i dont think that director will take risk again and avaru act panna his character innum moosam agum.πŸ˜• Im confused