Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the Promo upload!😊

TA begging Kanagu...Anand begging Thulasi...πŸ˜•

Nobody to help TA😲. TA needs to face the reality. Not sure who is gg to help him.

What is GW and Lav have in their yellow bag😲? 4 lacs😲? Maybe Lav just told lies to Nithesh that she bought gold for all the money🀒. Also in the promo, someone watching GW/Lav with the bag. It should be Sudha of courseπŸ˜‰.

Who is Thulasi showing the door at? It must be Anand I think, who maybe followed her to the home to ask sorryπŸ˜†.

Lav can't even bend down to turn off the vaccum cleaner?? Nalla Munnaytram😑!!

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo link..

Except for Thulz avoiding Anand...everything seems to be a vague scene , totally cannot relate to anything.
I wonder what new thing Thulz found out about TA and he is acting like crying. Overall its a promo which is like TA's mentality right now...unstable...πŸ˜› and confusing...πŸ˜•...
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu ka for the promo! πŸ˜ƒ

Super Thulasi! You should always ignore Anand! πŸ‘ Only start to talk with him, when he falls on your feet. πŸ˜› Erghhh, why the hell is this stupid Lavanya behaving like she bought that on her own money??😑

Aiyooo, it was really sad to see Tamizh begging like that!  I have a feeling Kanagu could be the spy. πŸ˜• Why are Lavanya and GW shocked??? And Thulasi is going inside the house, I guess Anand came to visit. πŸ˜•

OMG, last scene was heart breaking! πŸ˜­ I think this is the first time we are seeing TA crying badly😭

This week seems to be having a lot of negative points. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But still no Pyscho! πŸ˜ƒ
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the promo!

It is definetly a sad week in Thendral. TA begging his friend Kanagu, guess Joseph is not reachable for TA right now. Well, it is understandable that Kanagu can not help him with this amount of money, but it is sad to see Kanagu avoiding his friend.  Kanagu is the spy?! πŸ˜•

I really hope TA himself tells his wife about the loan sharks. Even if it is shocking to her, it is better than hiding it from her. This is the apt situation to tell her about it. I was thinking this would come out in an emotional situation like it was with the killer. Eventhough TA was stupid it is sad to see him crying, but it is good as Thulasi does not seem to loose confidence whereas her hubby seems to.πŸ˜•

The MIL-DIL fight between SQ and GP'w wife looks childish, but SQ has started to show her arrogance even more, she can continue digging her own grave. Like Pearl told, it would be good if she has the money with her and Sudha or better Puvi does see them. πŸ˜•
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
 Thanks Tanu for the Promo ..😊

Looks funny that Anand is almost begging to Thulasi to let Bujjima know that he asked sorry ..
But T seems to be uncomfortable talking to him .. May be she is closing the door at Anand..

Lav's thimiru is increasing day by day and don't know where she is going to land..πŸ˜•
Miss the old sweet Lav at the beginning of the serial ..

Sad to see TA begging to Kanagu for money .. Kanagu doesn't seem to feel for TA.. He looks stubborn ..Of course, he may not have money to help TA as he himself has to pay back his loan ..
He might get help from either  
1. GP  ( Not sure if he can help when there is irritating Lav in the house testing their patience πŸ˜‘ )
2. Shyamala ( It will be nice if she helps TT but the ganja money helping TT  .. no ... )
3. Prabha ( Nice if he helps TT but if Bhuvana knows abt it, there will be a tornado  )
4. TPS ( being jobless , not sure if she will have enough to help TT πŸ˜• )
5. Dharman ( He came to the finance company asking for loan .. so not sure if TA ask help from D for money .. looks like D is the stalker or sent by the stalker to ruin TA's job)

acornn thumbnail
Thanks for the promo!

Sad week πŸ˜­ ahead with a turnaround in the end πŸ‘πŸΌ! Looks like the whole week is  going to capture a day's struggle for TA from morning to night πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ as he runs around every Tom ... Harry to arrange for the $$$ but will face disappointment. Begging K for money but K doesn't show emotion or empathy... sad to see TA but this begging should wake him up

TA breaking down to T should be genuine as there going to be some serious conversation resulting TA turning around his attitude. The loan issue seems have some parallel to the money MM borrowed from Vel, Thillaga had threatened to evict MM fam but was solved as T helped in Vel recovery.

The 400k that Nit had arranged is going to come out this week. GW and SQ seems to have the money ...  SQ is reduced to cooking and cleaning ...🀣

S has kept a nice check and provided next royal snub for A. He is following T the from street to her house to tender an apology, looks like T is in no mood to forgive or forget A so soon.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the promo πŸ˜ƒ.

Like Janani told, let him fall at T&T's feet to lead a happy life with Shyamala. Or atleast he can live happily after getting a punch on his face from TA 😈. Let Anandh paiya wait until TA's money problems are solved πŸ˜›...after all he deserves mental tortures for his character 😑 😑.

Ahhh...it is sad to see TA begging his friend Kanagu who seems to ignore him. Like Hema Akka told, not even feeling sad for him evnthough he can't help him .

Grrr...Lavanya...think her MIL would get a call, but she won't stop the hoover so that she can talk without any noise 😑. I really wish it is the money in that yellow bag so that TA gets more people who would tell the truth against GW and Lavanya. It should not be Sudha as TA won't believe her ...sigh.

Auaaa...it is very sad to see TA crying like this πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­. I think i can even see Thulasi crying as we are used to it, but seeing TA like this...hmmm .  Everything coz of these money pisasus and his stupidity.

@Shubba Akka...i don't think TA is acting like crying infront of Thulasi to hide something from her. He won't hesitate to act to hide things from her to make her happy, but would not act if it could make her sad too πŸ˜”.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Ya ,, Gunz ..
I also think TA is not acting ... He has finally sensed the danger he has to face because of the money lenders..
What abt Puvi .. He can also help TA .. and atleast get a job .. Whatever fight they may have, afterall TA and Puvi are brothers.. and can help each other..
I somehow feel that the money problems will be solved easily ..but how ? No idea...πŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks da Tanu for the promo πŸ˜ƒ.
Ahhh...it is sad to see TA begging his friend Kanagu who seems to ignore him. Like Hema Akka told, not even feeling sad for him evnthough he can't help him .

Grrr...Lavanya...think her MIL would get a call, but she won't stop the hoover so that she can talk without any noise 😑. I really wish it is the money in that yellow bag so that TA gets more people who would tell the truth against GW and Lavanya. It should not be Sudha as TA won't believe her ...sigh.

Auaaa...it is very sad to see TA crying like this πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­. I think i can even see Thulasi crying as we are used to it, but seeing TA like this...hmmm .  Everything coz of these money pisasus and his stupidity.

@Shubba Akka...i don't think TA is acting like crying infront of Thulasi to hide something from her. He won't hesitate to act to hide things from her to make her happy, but would not act if it could make her sad too πŸ˜”.

LOL, gunthy...I somehow feel he is only acting...πŸ˜‰...he is just playing around with thulasi I guess...rofl...i dont have any company here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I am the only one thinking like that..😲...lets C..πŸ˜†...

He beggin Kanagu is true...but crying to Thulz...NO WAY...lets see...

Kanagu being a spy...
One reason is when Thulz was arrested I agree he was helping around with MM in taking to PS and all...but he never called TA to inform him, it was only after TA called and MM was around MM grabbed the phone and told the details. But I might be wrong too on this...His behaviour to TA when he is begging for money makes me feel more that Kanagu is the SPY...πŸ˜•