low trp why?

mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i  loved this serial because of its star cast but stopped watching it after the death of vasant as it looked like any other serial on SP.few daz bck i accidently kam across dat forest scene between gulaal n kesar n i cudnt stop myslf watching all da episodes to know the story post vasants death.its such a wonderful,unconventional,passionate and divine love story between kesar and gulaal.yesterday i read dey are ending this serial...oh gosh!i was shocked😲,why da hell dey r doing it?mayb it doesnt have a mass appeal because of its concept but the people who watch it find it extremely beautiful and worth watching.cant dey consider that thing.maybe people find saas bahu saga  and those unending conspiracies and stupid expressions more interesting but that doesnt mean you cant experiment new things.in short i wish it dznt end suddenly.i love this serial.neil is wonderful so is mansi.i wish evrybdy cud appreciate this serial but then wishes dnt always cum true😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mystikal]mayb it doesnt have a mass appeal because of its concept .

Whats wrong with the concept?
mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
people dnt usually lik a young boy falling fr a relatively matured female n dat too da one hz bros widow.i dnkno exactly bt i thot mayb ds z da reason y ds series z getting low trp.othrwz i found no other reason...its every way just perfect.moreover was surprised to knw dat phulwa z popular dan ds show..hw cum dat series z better dan ds one.anywas wat to do.evrybdy has hz own unique way of luking at things.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats what i  keep wondering always ! ppl in india complain we dont have quality serial good storyline we have to bear the nonsense crap saas bahu and stupid saazish going around  but wen some ppl dare to be different few watches it...strange... after watching this show i find other show lame in terms of acting direction cinematography concept everything...i know if this ends there will be hardly any ggod show again ... as for trp there will be again plethora of saas bahu one expression type shows and i think it will be my goodbye to indian  show... Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail
The problem is STARPLUS ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

The problem is STARPLUS ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

I agree to u.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes even i dont want SP to off this show, when gulaal was not doing well tht time they support the show and also give them other chance, and  now when the show is recovering and accepted by audiences SP want to axed the show wht can we say.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys keep on commenting on satrplus site not to end it they can shift the time slot it might help !
1234098765 thumbnail
kesar u r rock ! but i don"t like talli she is just like a "kaab mae haadi" n dis gulaal a heartless person.