Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot rumi for these pics🤗
yashwant looks 😎 in these pics
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
hmm already posted by me .

i also thought  about creating the topic and posting few pictures here .
but then left the idea . overall it has just 3 fans maybe now everyone will eye on it .

sameera_ori thumbnail
Wow😍...Yash looks delectable in these pics😳. He looks just mindblowing😳 in the pic where he is wearing black shirt and coat with a wet look😍...awww yummyyy☺️
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sameera_ori

Wow😍...Yash looks delectable in these pics😳. He looks just mindblowing😳 in the pic where he is wearing black shirt and coat with a wet look😍...awww yummyyy☺️

Delectable...that's the word..!!😍 Man...Yash is THE head turner!! aur sam...I too loved the same pic😉 waise yeh to hona hi tha😛 loved the coat, loved the look and loved the specs most😳
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG hesss too hoit too handleee!!!!!!!!!!!!
sameera_ori thumbnail
I knw Man😊...he looks like an angel⭐️...i love his eyes😳...they r so calm, quiet and clear but at the same time his eyes look passionate as welll😳...iam not saying this just because i love his character Chander( which i do😆)...but coz i actually find his eyes very beautiful...and his smile match his eyes😍...waise Anks i was talking bout the 7th pic  where he is standing near a tree(most probably).☺️
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameera_ori

I knw Man😊...he looks like an angel⭐️...i love his eyes😳...they r so calm, quiet and clear but at the same time his eyes look passionate as welll😳...iam not saying this just because i love his character Chander( which i do😆)...but coz i actually find his eyes very beautiful...and his smile match his eyes😍...waise Anks i was talking bout the 7th pic  where he is standing near a tree(most probably).☺️

mismatch then...as i was talkn about the 1st pic😆 but i liked the 4th n the 7th pic as well😳 but i agree with you 100%...what u said about his eyes...they are indeed beautiful😍
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ankita1605

mismatch then...as i was talkn about the 1st pic😆 but i liked the 4th n the 7th pic as well😳 but i agree with you 100%...what u said about his eyes...they are indeed beautiful😍

I can't differentiate these pics...all are hot hot yaar..😳 😍 😍

-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rumi-

I can't differentiate these pics...all are hot hot yaar..😳 😍 😍

itna hot hot mat kar...nahi toh muh jal jayega😛😆