Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A family united Anmol Ragni and Tammana

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini calling out to Anmol.. The name she never took all these years since she was'nt able to take it ..

But she took the courage to address him..
Who would'nt want to be called by their name..
Anmol loves his name since he is Anmol and the way Ragini calls out he was delighted..

The pain the need the urge for his name to be called by his beloved he wished for so many years came finally true..

I just loved this moment
I cried with Anmol I know many of us did so also..

They were so natural.. Anmol feeling Ragini so closed to him he  was embracing her...The anguish for him was all over.. Even though it was  his sensation it was so real for him

Then Tammana accepting his as her father.. Another  stagge for this family Tammana seeing the places she visisted in her thoughts wityh her father and realized that he is indeed her one and only father she has

The last bond which got all three of the close beautifully picturized in this cliippping

Thoughts on this is most welcomed

Postleap was a varied set of emotions portayed by a family which was torm apart and angles made their way in to  bring them closer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUcj7r5hvmc&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

The continuation of such emotions should make it in a new season !!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Bhondu.👏

One of the best emotional scene of Bidaai.😭👍🏼

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you, just reading your post makes me cry and Yes, I did cry too when Ragini addressed Tammy ke papa as Anmol for the first time. I too celebrated and understood why a lost Anmol who did not respond to any of her pleas stopped and turned suddenly when she said the magic word 'Anmol'. I had tears of joy too. I think all fans who love their favourite experience the same emotion our fav feels at a certain point of time. We display the same reaction, the same joy and the same anguish.  
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ha ya.. I cryd a lot... Still that scene makes me emotinal. A out standing acting from apu.. Yes parul and the kid nilary too.. First time ragini adresing anmol in his name 'ANMOL' awww... It bought a smile on my face too. And i was new in angini relationship.. Apu's facial exprations was wonderful.. He should be in bidaai2... With his family.. He passed very heard time to get his family so he should be in next season of bidaai.hope for the best.Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhondu.thanks for sharing this video..

i still cry watching these emotional moment of this family reunion.

brilliant acting by apu ..he was just outstanding in this real father issue. epi.👏

parul-nirali as tamanna too did a perfect job in these emotional scenes.👏

all three did touched our heart  and made us cry too..

one of  the best emotional scenes of anmol and the two persons he loved most in his life..ragini-tammy.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Savee, who is nirali?. Is it the child who played Tammana. Wish she would be back as AnGini's daughter in the second season. I don't want anymore leaps, we have already lost many moments thanks to the 7 year leap while shows these days focus on babies. I wonder why Bidaai did not do the same.🤔 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha..yes nirali is the one who played anmol's daughter tammy..

she did have a great bond with apu and on screen they made the perfect duo of father-daughter..😊

wish they are back as it was one usp of this show which has captured not only us but so many viewers heart..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bhondu what depth these scenes have in thsi sscsne..
Anmol's longing is clearly scene and shows that his depth of dedication to this family

Someway I felt it would have ben great if he had walked out and Ragini realized his true depth for him in her life.. But here was teh focus of Tammy where it was needed that she knew that even though he was'nt her biological father he made it through her heart and was her real papa.

And Ragini calling him Anmol was music to his years..
He needed his identity sometime in life and addressed by his  love of his life was more that what he wished for and he was granted !

So he got both moments he wished and the main was his daughter his life line !!