Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing:-)
positive news abt MR is always refreshing :-)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing nikita,some thing inspirational about Mishal rather than all guns blazing at him. Apart,from doing his graduation I read he worked in NY for half a year as well.Still one can make out his resilient independence,after all he must be a toughie to take on work with a bunch of srewballs  for 14 months and  own a up and running business. The guy knows what he wants,beauty and brains!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

The stuff in bold is very true. πŸ‘πŸΌ College life here in the US does make you very independent and responsible of your actions provided one uses the resources properly. It's like when you come out of college, you are a totally different person ready to face the 'real' world. And having studied in New York is a privilege in itself...it is such a lively city...lot of struggle too. πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing the article. Really nice to hear something like this from his end! 😊

For desis leaving their homes in India and having to fend for yourself in the USA completely changes you. So I can imagine so for a college-goer. In India even if you are leaving alone you get a lot of support staff for cheap.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info nikki wow mishal u r the best Love u :D bas ab jaldi se wapas aa jao :)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sambhal jaa aye Dil...HE can COOK...HAye...thats the sexiest thing in a man...educated,good looking enough to stop time and knows how to make a decent dinner...and from his interviews i know he has sense of humor too...A complete package...Mishal Ab to tum meri jaan leke manogey!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Sambhal jaa aye Dil...HE can COOK...HAye...thats the sexiest thing in a man...educated,good looking enough to stop time and knows how to make a decent dinner...and from his interviews i know he has sense of humor too...A complete package...Mishal Ab to tum meri jaan leke manogey!

Accha hua! Not at all like my Patil Saab 😍 I love uneducated, rough & tough looking & ghanto taank jhannking into the fridge still not finding anything to eat typesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So cute na?😳 Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.

It is so obvious that, a mature and particular person like Mishal, is open minded and open viewed in his life. That is why, he can think and decide independently. Has a power to impress others. Easily can be an ideal one for everybody, who is ready to introspection.

It is he, who helps me a lot in my decision, as I have my own story.