Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: From Books to Scripts (MR)

nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Article in Bangalore Mirror

FROM BOOKS TO SCRIPTS

Here's the link:

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/24/201105222011052220043256593898c/FROM-BOOKS-TO-SCRIPTS.html

MR's Part:

For 28-year-old Mishal Raheja aka Dutta Patil, the journey from academics to acting has not been as easy as it seems.

With a hidden desire of acting bottled up in him, Mishal preferred to first acquire a complete educational background before taking the leap. "Fortunately, I was not pressurised by my parents to take up a particular career or join the family business. I made up my mind to follow in my father's footsteps of acquiring good education first and hence completed my bachelor's in business from New York," says Mishal.

Mishal on the other hand attributes his cooking and independent lifestyle to his educational background in New York. "The course not only taught me my business terms but also shaped me into an independent and responsible person. Having being brought up with the comfort around, I initially had a tough time getting adjusted to living alone," says Mishal who has continued to do things on his own which helps him maintain a balanced life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Niki, nice seeing u after such a long time.

I thought Mishal had done his MBA. 😕 don't know where I got that info from. maybe some other article as well. 😆
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing dear

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...
All the best Mishal ... in wa ever he takes up...
nik_ita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

Hi Niki, nice seeing u after such a long time.

I thought Mishal had done his MBA. 😕 don't know where I got that info from. maybe some other article as well. 😆

Hey Ritu, same here. I'm usually around the forum but not very active.

Yea even I remember reading that somewhere...but I guess since this is kinda direct quote by Mishal...this one might be true...not sure...these articles na...😆
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
t4s...is tht the ful interview...wish it was longer!
yh i also herd he did MBA bt cnt remember if it was jus mentioned in the article or did he actually say he had dne an MBA...
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Whattay personality...😎
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear!😃
-sourire- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nik_ita

Mishal on the other hand attributes his cooking and independent lifestyle to his educational background in New York. "The course not only taught me my business terms but also shaped me into an independent and responsible person. Having being brought up with the comfort around, I initially had a tough time getting adjusted to living alone," says Mishal who has continued to do things on his own which helps him maintain a balanced life.

The stuff in bold is very true. 👍🏼 College life here in the US does make you very independent and responsible of your actions provided one uses the resources properly. It's like when you come out of college, you are a totally different person ready to face the 'real' world. And having studied in New York is a privilege in itself...it is such a lively city...lot of struggle too. 😆

Thanks for sharing the article. Really nice to hear something like this from his end! 😊
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago