•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
now that dev accepted his love towards rads we people may think that they both may unite soon
but another thought of mine
as dev hurted rads yesterday rads may get angry on him and knowing that he is loving her she want to ravenge him
when dev tries to embrass her she acts like she hate him and tease him a lot
but at last she make dadaji well and then confess her love to her kishankannaya and then dev and rads unite with the blessings of dadaji
hey i don't think rads will get angry for more time after knowing .actually they will try to find a way to tell the family
as its a very tough jumble i think yaar
actually she just try to tease him some time and acts to be angry on him
yaar I don't think soo soon Dev will come to Radh...but yaar I like your post a lot...
I may not think Dev's anger towards Rad is make Radh angry case she still didn't feel angry toward her KK...case her heart loves Dev a ton...so I think she will still ty her best to go to Dev...
but I like some thing to share with my friends...
1.I hope Radh will get to know from Dadaji that BB's plan...then she secretly help him to get rid of BB...and help from medicines as we know that Radh know Ayurveda medicines...so she will help Dadaji..
2.BB get to know that property in Dev's name and she will tell him to marry...but when he refuse mohini will bad mouth Dev and Radhika's relationship...BB get this chance and tell Dev to prove himself...
3.Radh get all the evidence from Dadaji and on the wedding day she will prove about BB plan with the help of Dadaji this make Dev impress and also I feel that Ddaji will tell BB and her tail to leave the house...
4.Dev's marriage decision make Radh upset...
hey dear this is what I guss will happen hope more that this CV get lots of good thing and good ideas in their mind...hope
Radh will tell she didn't marry Rahen in front of every one...may be on that day...

I think Radhika will avoid Dev for sometime. He too should realise the pains he's given to Radhika. And Dev will try to pacify her.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I think Radhika will avoid Dev for sometime. He too should realise the pains he's given to Radhika. And Dev will try to pacify her.

no yaar Radh will not Avoid Dev soo soon...there want to be a some reason then she avoid him...but will wait yaar what will happen next
I think that Dev and Radhika don't meet a period because Radhika goes to she's family and stay there  same days and Dev's go there to meet her without anyone knowing
yeah buit seeing the new promo i got a thought like thios