Miley Jab Hum Tum

<3 *HUGS* <3

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

*HUGS*

I have seen many topics on the forum where we all have been celebrating and drooling over hugs of our favorites, even I do that, but there are some hugs which have been very special to me in MJHT.

For me, in MJHT, apart from MAYUR & SAJAN,  there were other relations that came up in their utmost beauty, and there hugs were special, cherishing the depth of their relation.

Hug # 1 : Mayank & Gunjan.

This was the most beautiful un conventional relationship ever shown on indian television. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMZArbV6lv8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

After nupur's death, the whole of the gang was devastated, and then came two people who were the closest to her. Together, they joined hands and promised to share each other's pain.

Nupur brought colors to their lives.

Mayank & Gunjan - two people who were exactly the same, and two people who were bonded by  Nupur .

When two alike people lost their reason for bondage to each other, companionship was bound to come, and it came in it's beautiful possible way. There was togetherness, support, dependence, care and love for nupur.

I am glad that I witnessed this beautiful relation without thinking that they would be ended up being married.

Hug # 2 - Samrat and  Nupur

Well I guess, we all loved this scene , it was BEAUTIFUL!! .. the coolest buddies which had been the bets partners in all the masti, were finally re 'united .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V5pTHvae8k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I especially loved where he puts her hands over his eyes - highest gesture of affiliation, love and respect .. <3

Hug # 3 - Jiju - saalis..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzsx63kCQ_Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This one is my favorites, and it brims my eyes with tears every time I see it.

I have been drooling like crazy over how mayank opens his arms for Nupur, but here when he open it for gunjan and diya, it just warmed my heart. That tenderness and affection, and both his beautiful saalis embrace him with eagerness and love .. it was truly a moment to cherish!! .. a perfect MJHT moment  .. <3

So, sweets, this was from me .. do share your favorite un conventional hug!! .. <3

Missing MJHT.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome topic Kinza! :)
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomme topiiiccc!
thnks fr da vidss
aww...luveddd dose hugs man!

misss mjhttt
Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome topic Kinza! :) 
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luv u Kinza for this wonderful topic..we always focus on couple hugs..this is the first tym i noticed sm heart warming hugs between other characters.All of them were too gud esp the last one.It made me cry..Jun acted that part with so much realism that I felt that he was actually going through pain and a new found happiness..Sajan & Dia were also gud..

Thanks for the post dear..😛
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my favourite is the second one.. Samrat and Nupur!! 

I have always adored their friendship.. the partners in crime, they were always the ones to understand each other first, be it when Gunjan misunderstood Samrat's friendship in the initial days and refused to forgive him.. or when Mayank burst on Nupur for hiding Adhiraj from him, they always stood together.. When Nupur was presumed dead, Samrat believed that amongst the four of them, she would have been the only one to forgive him for his deed.. when he himself couldn't forgive... such was the bond between these two..

lovely topic Kinza

~jiya~
Sanlicious thumbnail

Bestest Topic 👏

I agree, we all drool over couple hugs and all that but you know, it's always special for us when we witness such love, affection and care between other relations like here in MJHT season 2, Mayank and Gunjan's relationship was just so touchy and beautiful, all those MaJan hugs and talks were simply outstanding!!! MaJan hug on nupur's birthday was just so beautiful, the way he hugged Gunjan when she broke down reading nupur's letters...OMG! I love both of them and the way, they are bonded through Nupur!

Coming towards SaNu, there was, I guess, only one emotional scene between them and that too when Sam came to know about Nupur and the scene afterwards was wonderful! Their hug was magical! Although they became official Jija-Sali the last episode but still a flavour had always been there since beginning.

The Last One is just awesome, Mayank opening arms for Gunjan was again Magical and Diya joining them was utterly beautiful. Here, I loved MaJan so much...Gunjan holding ears for forgiveness and Mayank inviting her for a hug was real Charm and cherry on cake was Diya joining them.

All Group hugs from the scratch were mind-blowing! During that Samrat's Jail track, then the surprise thankyou party for Mayank, Sajan, Mayank, Diya reunion hug, bhushan siblings hugs all the time, post ''Aao Na'' combined hug and all other sisterly, brotherly Hugs were etrenal portraying the real essence of all relationships!

Even, during the last days of MJHT, Mayank kissed Gunjan's cheek on her wedding was so dreamy na, simple, beautiful and adorable! I must all the side relationships except couples are just so beautiful

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post. loved that sanu reunion hug. it was fantastic.
nerdndproud thumbnail
amazing post...love the sanu reunion pic
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely topic Kinza
my fav is SANU's HUG
itw as beautiful n verry emotinal 1