Posted: 12 years ago

Ohhh... 

Here i was busy from last two days, loving Jack Sparrow ! ( πŸ˜ )

And, i logged in today and whoaah...what is this ? I mean really GEET is ending ? ( πŸ˜² )

Few Questions :

1. Is it real ?

2. Is it real ?

3. Is it real ?

4. I mean, SERIOUSLY ? Is it real ?

🀣

Well, i really did not wanted to say this here, coz i said it once when i felt at that time of holi thing, i said it and i was given a title of 'negative mind' πŸ€£

But, today when i read few posts and replies, i could not stop myself !

First, 

On TRP thing ! I'm from india and i really don't know how this TRP works at all ! πŸ˜• It's a complicated thing for me ! πŸ˜† But, i came to know about the low TRPs about in 0.45 or something ! 

Again, i did not get it ! πŸ˜†

But, i do want to confess that, after march in my home, we did not watch, esp. ME did not watch GHSP on TV, reasons are obvious, i did not like it and second, i did not like it ! πŸ˜†

I only watched it on YT for my love, MAAN ! πŸ˜³

Here is my little story of GHSP ! 

In my REAL world, apart from this VIRTUAL world ! πŸ˜Š

We were total 20 friends in my college, every one was crazy about GHSP and of course, MAAN ! We live in india only, okay ? So, we had this basic thing decided between us, everyday after watching GHSP, we used to discuss MAAN next day in college !

But, there was one dreadful day when something happened in the show, which was about forgiveness and leaving home and all that ! I'm telling you all genuinely, nobody liked it and at that time, my 19 frnz left watching show, do you know why ? Coz, i was watching it, they could not take it and they left it, and i used to tell them what happened last night ! Call them 'old fashioned' coz they could except the move on part ! I do not mind ! I still watch the show, of course only few SCENES !

I mentioned this at that time in someone's post, i remember ! It was only me who was fool enough to watch all this !

And, when i could not take it anymore, i used to come here and share what i felt about th show, but then i was ADVISED to be positive and remain POSITIVE ! And, furthermore, i was advised to QUIT the show if i don't like it !

I did it ! 

And, i really don't know know but whether anyone accepts it or not, but here on GF too, I have lost mt frnz, they left watching it before age, GHSP lost its fans in virtual world too ! My all old frnz are gone ! Those who were genuine fans of MAANEET were gone coz of fans war and actors bashing and all that ! I miss my old frnz here, who left GF for such reasons ! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

But, still that bloody MAAN SINGH KHURANA, aarggh...just coz of him, i cant leave it ! I just can't...! πŸ˜³

Second, 

When you have no story line, you can't run the show on 'Chemistry' ! I am not considering people on GF, but in my REAL world, nobody liked this track ! No offense, but it's just TRUTH !

I would not say much, coz it's just SHOW ! And, i do not like to be called 'negative' or 'over sensitive' or 'old-fashioned' fans ! πŸ€£πŸ€£

I better eat 'center fresh' and bring 'Lagam on my zuban' ! πŸ€£

But, ( still, 'aadat' se majbur ! πŸ˜† )

Don't you all think, if its real then the first sign of danger was already shown before months ? and, at that time, we pretended to like it ? or did we really like it ? ( oh ! do not include me in that list ! πŸ˜‰ )

I have no more to say, coz i still think ITS RUMOR ! Still, i signed it, even i don't know why? but, for old time sake ! πŸ˜‰

But, that was just few confusions and questions ! πŸ˜‰

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Nice post!! 
I too lost interest after the show lost the initial CVS.. the amazing story line and the stroy telling left with them.. but I kept watching for DD and GC... and of course all you guys, on the Geet Forum, made it fun watching even the over the top  story line.πŸ˜†

Loved your post...πŸ‘
Originally posted by naamteeg

Nice post!! 
I too lost interest after the show lost the initial CVS.. the amazing story line and the stroy telling left with them.. but I kept watching for DD and GC... and of course all you guys, on the Geet Forum, made it fun watching even the over the top  story line.πŸ˜†

Loved your post...πŸ‘

Funny thing is that, people realising it now, when it's SINKING ! πŸ€£ And, now the blame game on Channel ! πŸ˜†

I think it's rumor ! 

But, even if it is true then i will hold back my mind, close GF first and then think peacefully, Should CVs be given another chance ? πŸ€£
dear maddy 1st of all i don know anything about TRPπŸ˜†, as m nt from india
secondly u told ur own story which i felt is of every 2nd person here, even i started watching geet last year in june cz my best friend told me to watch, especialy MSK😳, frankly speaking i didnt like GC before (i ve seen 1 o his show pati patni) but after watching his MSK avatar i was like...OH MY GOOODD...is he da same guy😲, dat was the time when i fall in love wid him madly from head to toe...m a medical student, doing dental surgery, my routine is daaammm tuff, yet i used to take out time for drama, even before prof i never left watching da serial...
but time never remains da same...my friend who told me to watch geet ve left watching it looong ago, n m in ur boat...this MSK always bound me...hah wot i felt regarding TRP ia dat TRP cms from standard...which was the part of GHSP...once...
but now, don know why CVs are messing up there show,,,why they are spoiling GC n DD talent...😑

nice post

i totally support ur reasons
Originally posted by shanzy

dear maddy 1st of all i don know anything about TRPπŸ˜†, as m nt from india
secondly u told ur own story which i felt is of every 2nd person here, even i started watching geet last year in june cz my best friend told me to watch, especialy MSK😳, frankly speaking i didnt like GC before (i ve seen 1 o his show pati patni) but after watching his MSK avatar i was like...OH MY GOOODD...is he da same guy😲, dat was the time when i fall in love wid him madly from head to toe...m a medical student, doing dental surgery, my routine is daaammm tuff, yet i used to take out time for drama, even before prof i never left watching da serial...
but time never remains da same...my friend who told me to watch geet ve left watching it looong ago, n m in ur boat...this MSK always bound me...hah wot i felt regarding TRP ia dat TRP cms from standard...which was the part of GHSP...once...
but now, don know why CVs are messing up there show,,,why they are spoiling GC n DD talent...😑

Aww...thanks babes ! I feel so bad that i lost my old GHSP ! And, i can't even cry over it ! But, one thing i wanna say is that, talent never wastes ! If GC - DD will loose the show then another will come ! πŸ˜‰ Only few people know here that in other show of GC, he was completely different, total 360 degree change ! As ram he was so diff ! So, i agree that the guy has talent, and if you have talent you will get many things ! 

Originally posted by maanddy

Aww...thanks babes ! I feel so bad that i lost my old GHSP ! And, i can't even cry over it ! But, one thing i wanna say is that, talent never wastes ! If GC - DD will loose the show then another will come ! πŸ˜‰ Only few people know here that in other show of GC, he was completely different, total 360 degree change ! As ram he was so diff ! So, i agree that the guy has talent, and if you have talent you will get many things ! 

oh maddy i didnt say that by leaving GHSP there talent will lost, i meant to say CVs are mishandling them...just take the example of SR scene...i was never ever expecting in my worst nightmere, such a thanda SR of most hottest couple of tellyworldOuch
@ Shanzy,

Please don't talk about SR ! I still can't control my πŸ€£

That was the HOTTEST SR on the TV i have ever seen ! πŸ€£
Originally posted by maanddy

@ Shanzy,

Please don't talk about SR ! I still can't control my πŸ€£

That was the HOTTEST SR on the TV i have ever seen ! πŸ€£
u are laughing😲
i was like