Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it that much BAD ? :-O

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Ohhh... 

Here i was busy from last two days, loving Jack Sparrow ! ( Day Dreaming )

And, i logged in today and whoaah...what is this ? I mean really GEET is ending ? ( Shocked )

Few Questions :

1. Is it real ?

2. Is it real ?

3. Is it real ?

4. I mean, SERIOUSLY ? Is it real ?

ROFL

Well, i really did not wanted to say this here, coz i said it once when i felt at that time of holi thing, i said it and i was given a title of 'negative mind' ROFL

But, today when i read few posts and replies, i could not stop myself !

First, 

On TRP thing ! I'm from india and i really don't know how this TRP works at all ! Confused It's a complicated thing for me ! LOL But, i came to know about the low TRPs about in 0.45 or something ! 

Again, i did not get it ! LOL

But, i do want to confess that, after march in my home, we did not watch, esp. ME did not watch GHSP on TV, reasons are obvious, i did not like it and second, i did not like it ! LOL

I only watched it on YT for my love, MAANEmbarrassed

Here is my little story of GHSP ! 

In my REAL world, apart from this VIRTUAL world ! Smile

We were total 20 friends in my college, every one was crazy about GHSP and of course, MAAN ! We live in india only, okay ? So, we had this basic thing decided between us, everyday after watching GHSP, we used to discuss MAAN next day in college !

But, there was one dreadful day when something happened in the show, which was about forgiveness and leaving home and all that ! I'm telling you all genuinely, nobody liked it and at that time, my 19 frnz left watching show, do you know why ? Coz, i was watching it, they could not take it and they left it, and i used to tell them what happened last night ! Call them 'old fashioned' coz they could except the move on part ! I do not mind ! I still watch the show, of course only few SCENES !

I mentioned this at that time in someone's post, i remember ! It was only me who was fool enough to watch all this !

And, when i could not take it anymore, i used to come here and share what i felt about th show, but then i was ADVISED to be positive and remain POSITIVE ! And, furthermore, i was advised to QUIT the show if i don't like it !

I did it ! Ouch

And, i really don't know know but whether anyone accepts it or not, but here on GF too, I have lost mt frnz, they left watching it before age, GHSP lost its fans in virtual world too ! My all old frnz are gone ! Those who were genuine fans of MAANEET were gone coz of fans war and actors bashing and all that ! I miss my old frnz here, who left GF for such reasons ! CryCryCry

But, still that bloody MAAN SINGH KHURANA, aarggh...just coz of him, i cant leave it ! I just can't...! Embarrassed

Second, 

When you have no story line, you can't run the show on 'Chemistry' ! I am not considering people on GF, but in my REAL world, nobody liked this track ! No offense, but it's just TRUTH !

I would not say much, coz it's just SHOW ! And, i do not like to be called 'negative' or 'over sensitive' or 'old-fashioned' fans ! ROFLROFL

I better eat 'center fresh' and bring 'Lagam on my zuban' ! ROFL

But, ( still, 'aadat' se majbur ! LOL )

Don't you all think, if its real then the first sign of danger was already shown before months ? and, at that time, we pretended to like it ? or did we really like it ? ( oh ! do not include me in that list ! Wink )

I have no more to say, coz i still think ITS RUMOR ! Still, i signed it, even i don't know why? but, for old time sake ! Wink

But, that was just few confusions and questions ! Wink

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 22 May 2011 at 8:25am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegshanzygauranitaimaaneet_piscesSimran_14amourfouGC_Rashmimeravigilisosanu3108lily_k25nanditasingh_Invincible_sona-raihopehotInfinitedreamspickachu

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Nice post!! 
I too lost interest after the show lost the initial CVS.. the amazing story line and the stroy telling left with them.. but I kept watching for DD and GC... and of course all you guys, on the Geet Forum, made it fun watching even the over the top  story line.LOL

Loved your post...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

Nice post!! 
I too lost interest after the show lost the initial CVS.. the amazing story line and the stroy telling left with them.. but I kept watching for DD and GC... and of course all you guys, on the Geet Forum, made it fun watching even the over the top  story line.LOL

Loved your post...Clap

Funny thing is that, people realising it now, when it's SINKING ! ROFL And, now the blame game on Channel ! LOL

I think it's rumor ! 

But, even if it is true then i will hold back my mind, close GF first and then think peacefully, Should CVs be given another chance ? ROFL

Edited by maanddy - 22 May 2011 at 8:39am

naamteeg

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
dear maddy 1st of all i don know anything about TRPLOL, as m nt from india
secondly u told ur own story which i felt is of every 2nd person here, even i started watching geet last year in june cz my best friend told me to watch, especialy MSKEmbarrassed, frankly speaking i didnt like GC before (i ve seen 1 o his show pati patni) but after watching his MSK avatar i was like...OH MY GOOODD...is he da same guyShocked, dat was the time when i fall in love wid him madly from head to toe...m a medical student, doing dental surgery, my routine is daaammm tuff, yet i used to take out time for drama, even before prof i never left watching da serial...
but time never remains da same...my friend who told me to watch geet ve left watching it looong agoOuch, n m in ur boat...this MSK always bound meOuch...hah wot i felt regarding TRP ia dat TRP cms from standard...which was the part of GHSP...once...
but nowOuch, don know why CVs are messing up there show,,,why they are spoiling GC n DD talent...Angry

iMadz

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
nice post

i totally support ur reasons

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

secondly u told ur own story which i felt is of every 2nd person here, even i started watching geet last year in june cz my best friend told me to watch, especialy MSKEmbarrassed, frankly speaking i didnt like GC before (i ve seen 1 o his show pati patni) but after watching his MSK avatar i was like...OH MY GOOODD...is he da same guyShocked, dat was the time when i fall in love wid him madly from head to toe...m a medical student, doing dental surgery, my routine is daaammm tuff, yet i used to take out time for drama, even before prof i never left watching da serial...
but time never remains da same...my friend who told me to watch geet ve left watching it looong agoOuch, n m in ur boat...this MSK always bound meOuch...hah wot i felt regarding TRP ia dat TRP cms from standard...which was the part of GHSP...once...
but nowOuch, don know why CVs are messing up there show,,,why they are spoiling GC n DD talent...Angry

Aww...thanks babes ! I feel so bad that i lost my old GHSP ! And, i can't even cry over it ! But, one thing i wanna say is that, talent never wastes ! If GC - DD will loose the show then another will come ! Wink Only few people know here that in other show of GC, he was completely different, total 360 degree change ! As ram he was so diff ! So, i agree that the guy has talent, and if you have talent you will get many things ! 

Edited by maanddy - 22 May 2011 at 8:59am

shanzy

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by shanzy

Aww...thanks babes ! I feel so bad that i lost my old GHSP ! And, i can't even cry over it ! But, one thing i wanna say is that, talent never wastes ! If GC - DD will loose the show then another will come ! Wink Only few people know here that in other show of GC, he was completely different, total 360 degree change ! As ram he was so diff ! So, i agree that the guy has talent, and if you have talent you will get many things ! 

oh maddy i didnt say that by leaving GHSP there talent will lost, i meant to say CVs are mishandling them...just take the example of SR scene...i was never ever expecting in my worst nightmere, such a thanda SR of most hottest couple of tellyworldOuch

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ Shanzy,

Please don't talk about SR ! I still can't control my ROFL

That was the HOTTEST SR on the TV i have ever seen ! ROFL

Edited by maanddy - 22 May 2011 at 9:07am

shanzy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index