Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Response from amit chadha from star one (Page 3)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesome Sanchu.Hug.I am calling that person tomorrow first thing & let you all know..Yahooo..!! AND WOHAaa,,I am a ROCKKERZ,.Dancing..but what  a sad timeCry.CryCry.PKYEK WILL BE MY LAST SHOW ON IF..I mean I will never ever be active for any show anymore & thats final..!!Day Dreaming
CongratzSmile ...Star one is going to be there and so PKYEK and so HEMA LOLLOL and so we all will be there .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesome Sanchu.Hug.I am calling that person tomorrow first thing & let you all know..Yahooo..!! AND WOHAaa,,I am a ROCKKERZ,.Dancing..but what  a sad timeCry.CryCry.PKYEK WILL BE MY LAST SHOW ON IF..I mean I will never ever be active for any show anymore & thats final..!!Day Dreaming
CongratzSmile ...Star one is going to be there and so PKYEK and so HEMA LOLLOL and so we all will be there .

Aww..RUPA tumhar muh mein ghee shakkar..sweetu..!! Thank you so much..!! OH I WILL JUMP IN JOY & CELEBRAT EWHEN OFFICIALY IT IS ANNOUNCED THAT PKYEK STAYS..for at least 2 year minimum yaar ..PLEASEee..!!

-rupa-

shabanastar Senior Member
shabanastar
shabanastar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i looks great we all are doing every thing to save pkyek , i dont thing anymore that pkyek is gonna end we all are strong when we help together!!!!

DONT END PKYEK !!! ;D

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hema check sanju's post. She gave all the phone no.s and mail ids there. Try calling those no.s.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
yES SANCHU i WILL DO THAT...& BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL..!!
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks to infrome us.we don't let star one to end pkyek.
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ur right hema most of here won't be active. even me. i had joined if 2  and  hald years ago but was never that active. i logged in once a year maybe.  i was still a newbie even being registered on the forum for 2 years. pyek is the only that made me  so active on the forum. and, i became a goldie , and made so many friends bec  bec of this show. if this shows ends, then my days at if comes to halt forever,

Edited by syria2014 - 22 May 2011 at 11:51am
shabanastar Senior Member
shabanastar
shabanastar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
pyaar ki yeh ek kahani
makes me IF
and my dad was plan to buy star one because i watch on net
but if tehy end pyaar ki yeh ek kahani then i will not do that anymore
pyaar ki yeh ek kahani is the only youth show, and i dont understand why they cannot keep just one youth serial? and the rest saas-bahu? ITS JUST 1 OF 10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index