Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think as the story progresses  the old members too will come back.So,I think there's no need to worry.
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Merci, Blokes, pour les explications! 
J'ai poste sur ma page de Facebook  un link sur votre page de site pour que mes amis roumains qui sont interese de CB2,  voir les episodes et la traduction en anglais online, en temps utile. 
Merci pour l'idee, V3gradev09! 👏
Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: v3gradev09

You are on Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi TV Show forum - an active community of users worldwide discussing Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi TV Serial. Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum has over 1694 active discussion topics and you will also find all the latest Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi videos, news, cast, synopsis, photo gallery, and much more only on Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi tv show section of India-Forums.com!

That is what he is talking about...

NOw it iz more =

"You are on Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi TV Show forum - an active community of users worldwide discussing Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi TV Serial. Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum has over 1705 active discussion topics and you will also find all the latest Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi videos, news, cast, synopsis, photo gallery, and much more only on Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi tv show section of India-Forums.com!"
Edited by radev101 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think people stopped waatching it becuz its just the opposite of CB season 1
MudPud thumbnail
I'm new to choti bahu forum, my addiction to Indian serials started last year thru a friend and I have seen some good ones on and off, but Choti bahu is by far the best. I have seen the promos of cb2 on TV at first, but the name threw me off, it sounded a typical saas bahu drama...but the actors looked good, so I started exploring the show online...saw few episodes of cb1 and the rest is history ...this serial has spoiled my appetite for all the other serials...am so addicted to it now...I still have to see all the cb1 episodes when time permits...but the few I saw were amazing.

Anyhow, I'm not regular on the forum but come online sometimes to read your wonderful discussions...keep up the good work.

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya the number of fans have decrease i still remember thier was eva di, sandeepa di n alll...but now theres very little fans i think a private msg should be snd to the CB1 fans so that they can visit the CB2 forum