Posted: 12 years ago
that the old choti bahu forum used to have  13514 active user
n now choti bahu 2 forum only has 1688 active users
now my main questions what happened to the other 11826
users ?? dont they like choti bahu anymore or did they forget our favourite
serial m sure if we again have such a huge number of cb viewers
then cb would be topping the trps list *sigh* wish they all come back

Yea, I was wondering where all those fans went. I didn't know the exact number but maybe we should start promoting this forum w/ siggy's on our signature ;D... and also post it in the Member's Lounge or something...

Would u guys like to do this?

Chhoti Bahu 1 had a lot of fans and active users and now during the duck period btw CB1 and CB2 a great # of people disappeared for some reason...

Thank u for posting this!
Bonjour! Je crois q'une explication possible serais que le serial Choti Bahu 2 n'est pas difuse encore sur television europeene. En ma patrie n'est pas difuse, je l'ai trouve  seulement sur net. Peut etre le site rejoie des autres membres quand va gagnes des sympatisants.
yaa may be need some time case now a days their is no any light moments in the show...hope after Radh found the true colour  hope after that their will be some light moments...I hope good thing will happen soon...when Dev's lovely heart come out ...
yaar you mean active uses or 1689 active discussion topics.??????
case 1689...active discussion topics here...so same na...may be you mistake this...If I am wrong then Im sorry...Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Yes. I agree. Many people left the forum and have disappeared totally. Plus CB2 forum doesn't have many members as compared to some others/ as compared to CB1. Many of the old members who were very active during CB1 arent to be seen around now...plus the negativity in the forum didnt help at all!!

@v3gradev09: Its a nice idea actually to start promoting the show using siggy/banner etc. I remember when i had first come here, many people were using the "Join CB Forum" Siggy's. 

We have to make this forum more active...currently the track is improving in the show (hopefully the makers keep going nicely ...please) then its time, we try to allure back the audience as well. just our bit. 
Sia why dont some of u who r good at creating create some join CB creations and we all can use in our signature.so that when we visit other forums and post then others can see now that the story line has become bit interesting.
But 13514 that is not how many active users we have. That is only how many post are posted in a gap of almost 2 years in Choti Bahu season 1!
And 1688 post in season 2 in three months I guess that is oke. But I agree it used to be more active, still hoping a lot of members will return. 😉
Anu u r correct its active topics since CB2 only started on Feb 15 so the topics r less and I feel good for four months 
Originally posted by chalhov

Anu u r correct its active topics since CB2 only started on Feb 15 so the topics r less and I feel good for four months 

yaa yaar I feel happy case in coming week we will pass 100 pages also wow I want to dance