l~*~Madhu's Maaneet Collection~*~l - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -dia-

🤣  Ha ha very funny ...😡  I won't talk to u
tussi mat gussa karo ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

tussi mat gussa karo ðŸ˜­

then come on ...remember treat kis ke liye???

then come on ...remember treat kis ke liye???
for the first part of WK in the last update made u angry for that rite??😕

for the first part of WK in the last update made u angry for that rite??😕

urgh ...leave it ...tumsae kuch nahi hoga ..lo mere taraf sae tumhari bday treat ...

don't worry yaar...we understand

it is good enough that you think about us and trying as much as possible...
its ok dear...u can take ur time...

urgh ...leave it ...tumsae kuch nahi hoga ..lo mere taraf sae tumhari bday treat ...

nahi jaan aisa kuch nahi i am just flooded with work that i forget very often... plzz hint dedo rite now i am pming u the spoiler ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
its ok dear...
will wait...
since u said its gonna be long then the wait is wait is surely justified...

nahi jaan aisa kuch nahi i am just flooded with work that i forget very often... plzz hint dedo rite now i am pming u the spoiler ðŸ˜‰

My treat???? for ur bday ...BTW ...u r going for medley one ...nice & great choice ...looking forward ..but don't stress urself ...u can take ur time.

HELLO EVERYONE!
first my heartfelt apologies for not updating any of my works. i deeply regret that i have been kept u guys waiting on a story that is already going on snail pace. for the past two weeks i hv started to work n these people hv kept me on toes every single minute. n by the time i go home i hardly hv any strength left in me to to even lift the lappy ðŸ˜­ i hv been trying to type during the breaks i get n almost finished with WK update n started writing KOL on the side. i hope to finish the WK update by tonite so that u guys can read it. dont worry the update is REALLLYYY LONGGG. coz i hvnt updated i shall include the present maaneet sequence n give a double update... what say? ðŸ˜‰
once again i am really sorru i hope u understand 

Hey Madhu , Please No Apologies . We understand yaar . Take your time dear & take rest too ðŸ¤—