l~*~Madhu's Maaneet Collection~*~l

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to 

My Collection World!

Courtesy Facebook

I fell in love with Maaneet early in January 2011 and there was no stopping back after that. GHSP had soon become part of my daily routine. GHSP got me  reading Maneet fanfictions on IF. I feel those lovely writers were my true inspiration for my works. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy writing them. 😊

Links to My Current, Completed, or Future, works of Fanfiction as well as One Shots and Short Stories can be found in the following posts... This thread shall also contain any sort of precaps or important notes regarding my work so keep checking regularly 

**DISCLAIMER: Most of my works are of my own imagination, if not I shall make sure I give the credit to the writer. But incase you find somethings similar to some work previously posted or published please do let me know before complaining because most probably it would have been coincidence. I cannot possibly go around reading every fiction to know my work has been previously posted or published so if you find any similarity please do let me know.**

Love

Madhu

Edited by madhu.pmlist - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Current Ongoing FFs

An Unsaid Love Story...

Geet and Maan meet by chance only to hate each other. Yet Destiny has something else in store for them. She left him for good only to find herself entangled with him Forever.

(C)Madhu [Maaneet_09]
kArMaS of lOvE
Come Fall in Love...
It's a Marriage by Force for her, but a Marriage by Love for him. A journey of two lives apart yet their actions prove otherwise.

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Completed FFs

post under construction 😆
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Future Upcoming FFs

He is A Golden Prince, She is An Apprehensive Damsel
He is A Ruthless Captor, She is A Benign Prisoner
He is An Unrelenting Lover, She is An Acquiescent Lovee

Maan Singh Khurana is callous, manipulative, poised, yet charming Prince of the Rajputana Kingdom of Mewar. He takes the beautiful and delicate Geeta Mahalakshmi Bhupala captive as he mistakes her for her cruel and ruthless cousin. His mistake is beyond redemption. Maan is on a mission to find his brother's murderer, and in that critical moment of mortal danger, its Geet herself who holds his life
'and heart'in her delicate hands... 

Royal Affair

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
One Shots & Short Stories
Short Stories...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the thread dear...
keep updating this regularly...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow the Royal Affair concept is very interesting...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
start royal affair as soon as possible
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
HELLO EVERYONE!
first my heartfelt apologies for not updating any of my works. i deeply regret that i have been kept u guys waiting on a story that is already going on snail pace. for the past two weeks i hv started to work n these people hv kept me on toes every single minute. n by the time i go home i hardly hv any strength left in me to to even lift the lappy ðŸ˜­ i hv been trying to type during the breaks i get n almost finished with WK update n started writing KOL on the side. i hope to finish the WK update by tonite so that u guys can read it. dont worry the update is REALLLYYY LONGGG. coz i hvnt updated i shall include the present maaneet sequence n give a double update... what say? ðŸ˜‰
once again i am really sorru i hope u understand