Posted: 12 years ago
as we all knows each and every effort of koki is gng in bin b'coz of rashi and i am surprize a woman like koki i snot judging it isn't it weird or the cvs thinks we the audiences are fool 😡😡y can't koki tell gopie to just stay away from that evil minded girl😡😡
even if koki ordered gopi not to meet rashi gopi will secretly meet rashi because she trust and blindly follow rashi
then she is a dumbo well woh tou abhi bhi hai but if she'll do that she'll get a certificate lolz
agree yar...
N u guys noticed it or not...
Tht earlier wenever kokila heard rashi involving in some work...she sensed somthing fissy...
But in last epi...she was not luking a bit disturbed...
Wat say???

rashi can get anyone on her side, jigar and gopi are just following her every word

sometime i wish i could slap the dumbiness out of gopi and also jigar...they make make me more mad than rashi
the only way she will stop following if aham tells her its rashi or him n rashi will say how can u accept him he is trying to trick her n gopi again fails  typical
I think Gopi should divorce Ahem as she deserves someone much much better. ðŸ˜Š
I just thought of something what if Anita came back and treated Ahem the way he is treating Gopi? Maybe he will realize his mistakes and change? ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Ritu567

I think Gopi should divorce Ahem as she deserves someone much much better. ðŸ˜Š
but gopi can't even imagine of dng that she blindly and madly loves ahem