Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What about international viewers? They should consider them too...In my home me and my lil bro never missed a single episode. But its not counted for TRPs. They should count internet views too.🤢
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

What about international viewers? They should consider them too...In my home me and my lil bro never missed a single episode. But its not counted for TRPs. They should count internet views too.🤢

Rumi - thanks. I almost forgot about all of us who are watching paying dollars. I will add that.😆
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Rumi - thanks. I almost forgot about all of us who are watching paying dollars. I will add that.😆

Ya...please add that...😃

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Ritzie..AWESOME..I hope you wont mind if I copy this & send in enail na..I jsut feel disgusted how can they think only TRP i steh base..they dnt think o fpeople who are hooked onto it..YARA ..people who love youth based show kya TV OFF KARKE BAITHEN KYA,,!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesome Ritzie..AWESOME..I hope you wont mind if I copy this & send in enail na..I jsut feel disgusted how can they think only TRP i steh base..they dnt think o fpeople who are hooked onto it..YARA ..people who love youth based show kya TV OFF KARKE BAITHEN KYA,,!

Yes Ritzie made the post for the same reason . it would be good to send them with facts too
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey nic post dera..peepz keep makin effprts we ll soon succeed

shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm 15 year old and a 15 year old girl doesnt watch saas-bahu serials! And where is the other youth channel? there is no more channel for us teenagers!
it seems that we young people are excluded
Edited by shabanastar - 12 years ago
star one is on the way of suicidal mission.they want to close all the youth show.how foolish they are.what they think they will get viewers from shass bahu section.they have allready star plus for that kinds of viewers.i don't think viewers of star plus will leave their show & watch new show of star one.they will also air gujrati serial on star one.how can on national tv you telecast regional serial.they should open regional channel for telecast regional serial.star one will surley regret.if they maintain this foolish decision.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oye totzie - feel free to use as you want. Tumhara apna hi samjho - anything to save PKYEK. Ab toh Save PKYEK banner bhi hai dabbe mein. ðŸ˜†
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info...