tomorrow i really need a lot of patience

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
tomorrow i really need a lot of patience to tolerate all the other shows of zee tv which i never ever  watched before🥱 but just for the sake of sangini/iqbi/raga scenes & track i will have to watch & tolerate all the other shows too for complete two hours😭indeed i have already started doing yoga just to keep up my level of patience high tomorrow😆but i love & adore sangini/iqbi/raga so much that i can tolerate everything & anything  to watch my favourite sangini/raga/iqbi 🤗

I hope they give equal importance to all the shows and not only PR.

In fact mona that is what I was also thinking I have to waste all my time waiting for my dear iqbi even if is very boring and hard since I am not interested in any other shows which are showed and I personally dont like them much They are just ok  Here and there I ahve seen some scenes while waiting for sangini episodes of some promos. Zee tv is just thrusting this on us. We are helpless.
On the lighter side  "the idea of Yoga " is good. I just coulnt help laughing
Edited by jakr - 12 years ago
i don't like these crappy mahasangam's...why do they have to impose on us to watch other serials we have no clue about?
there was hardly any footage of our dear RaGa today...not even 10 mins and we had to put up the whole hour with other stuff we were not interested in!!!
Originally posted by newkq

i don't like these crappy mahasangam's...why do they have to impose on us to watch other serials we have no clue about?
there was hardly any footage of our dear RaGa today...not even 10 mins and we had to put up the whole hour with other stuff we were not interested in!!!
but in the end, the MS epi had to do w/ rudra.
Its for publicity guys...yes you don't watch the other shows...put that is the point...they do these MS episodes so that viewers might just get interested in the other three serials they don't watch and start watching. Its to increase TRP also...I can see the promotional point of view the channel is trying to aim for. As for the viewer that don't watch the rest of the serials I can understand the frustration
Watching  2 hours at a stretch is that too without much interest. is trying.  BUt why this publicity for the already popular shows as is claimed with the soon to end show sangini, I wish we had a regular episode. This cross episodes are no good.
IMO last night's maha sangam epi was a waste of time. PR fans might had a wonderful time watching it, as Manav and Archana was featured in after every 5 minutes. Not just Sangini, I felt RMJ and SL weren't given much scope in yesterday's epi too.
Originally posted by supastar

IMO last night's maha sangam epi was a waste of time. PR fans might had a wonderful time watching it, as Manav and Archana was featured in after every 5 minutes. Not just Sangini, I felt RMJ and SL weren't given much scope in yesterday's epi too.

I agree with you Naz... Actually, this shows that Zee only cares about money, and prefers to focus on the show which has high TRPs and doesn't care about the others ... I am not that surprised but just disgussed by Zee's policy.