Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

i know what well happing tomrow (Page 3)

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hey hinu I totally agree with you that is so possible because...i was also wondering like what happned to the push from the other promoConfused

loveeeline Newbie
loveeeline
loveeeline

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
the push scene has already been shown in the episode wen anant hugd navya!!! n its also true that navya wont let him kiss her coz she didnt close her eyes nawt even once which means her mind was working rather than her heart!!! agar woh eyes band karlaiti tu emotions main bah jakar kiss karleti buh we hope for the best i wish hojaye kiss;)
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i just want the kiss scene to  happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priya

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i dont think so coz if u see the e24 clip of navya coming back from picnic...she luks pretty happy to me...had she really had a fight with anant*again*...then navya wud have her age old miserable n confused expression...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priya

Cool_priya Senior Member
Cool_priya
Cool_priya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

for some reason i am having a feeling that...that push scene was only a symbolism of their fight after when anant kissed her on her cheeksErmm...and the upcoming kiss scene...i dont knw...i have a feeling a that they will get interrupted or something.Confused..i feel like its not going to happen.Ermm.well...actually i am ok...let them go to the deeper side of love.Embarrassed.let them realize the depth they r in.Blushing..a kiss can wait till that..rightWink?...and as in the article, if the engagement does happen for the time being..i dont want anant to look like a cheaterDisapprove...i mean...after the kiss, if he gets confused about his feelings towards navya and agrres with his family...then i am never forgiving himOuchDisapprove...so he better think before what he does..Stern Smile.
yea i agree...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index