Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

i know what well happing tomrow (Page 2)

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Nahiii kuch nahiii honewala hai aur woh cartoon Sagun k sath anant nahiii be positive anant and navya forever

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
for some reason i am having a feeling that...that push scene was only a symbolism of their fight after when anant kissed her on her cheeksErmm...and the upcoming kiss scene...i dont knw...i have a feeling a that they will get interrupted or something.Confused..i feel like its not going to happen.Ermm.well...actually i am ok...let them go to the deeper side of love.Embarrassed.let them realize the depth they r in.Blushing..a kiss can wait till that..rightWink?...and as in the article, if the engagement does happen for the time being..i dont want anant to look like a cheaterDisapprove...i mean...after the kiss, if he gets confused about his feelings towards navya and agrres with his family...then i am never forgiving himOuchDisapprove...so he better think before what he does..Stern Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaCool_priya-Arishi-

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by starangel

mujhe tho bahut confusion hain hinu..D'ohbt i want tht kiss scene 2 happen even though there may be a chances of nt happen...Embarrassedstill i hope nd also i want thm 2 spend whole ngt together.. Day Dreaming
me to sily want it mien toh friday se  bakboo ho rehe ho  tomrow epi ke liye  Silly

me 2 hinu...BEKABOOOSillySilly
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

mujhe tho bahut confusion hain hinu..D'ohbt i want tht kiss scene 2 happen even though there may be a chances of nt happen...Embarrassedstill i hope nd also i want thm 2 spend whole ngt together.. Day Dreaming

LOL...yhh thats true...i too want them to spend full night togetherDay Dreaming,...lets see what we r going to get..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
gud guess.. i think dis vl only happeenn!
mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

for some reason i am having a feeling that...that push scene was only a symbolism of their fight after when anant kissed her on her cheeksErmm...and the upcoming kiss scene...i dont knw...i have a feeling a that they will get interrupted or something.Confused..i feel like its not going to happen.Ermm.well...actually i am ok...let them go to the deeper side of love.Embarrassed.let them realize the depth they r in.Blushing..a kiss can wait till that..rightWink?...and as in the article, if the engagement does happen for the time being..i dont want anant to look like a cheaterDisapprove...i mean...after the kiss, if he gets confused about his feelings towards navya and agrres with his family...then i am never forgiving himOuchDisapprove...so he better think before what he does..Stern Smile.
agree with u deeps anant shud think before goin ahead ..i also think they shud realise tat they are in love before the kiss..atleast they should b sure abt d feelings they have fr each other.,i hope d engagement with shagun doesnt take place..

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

LOL...yhh thats true...i too want them to spend full night togetherDay Dreaming,...lets see what we r going to get..Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

deeps07

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
baabre baab kenaa bhayanker plan hai ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
pur asa koch nahi hoga hamari navya samjdaar hai Embarrassed

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index