Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

me to sily want it mien toh friday se  bakboo ho rehe ho  tomrow epi ke liye  🤪

me 2 hinu...BEKABOOO🤪🤪
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starangel

mujhe tho bahut confusion hain hinu..bt i want tht kiss scene 2 happen even though there may be a chances of nt happen...😳still i hope nd also i want thm 2 spend whole ngt together.. 😍

😆...yhh thats true...i too want them to spend full night together😍,...lets see what we r going to get..😉
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gud guess.. i think dis vl only happeenn!
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deeps07

for some reason i am having a feeling that...that push scene was only a symbolism of their fight after when anant kissed her on her cheeks🤔...and the upcoming kiss scene...i dont knw...i have a feeling a that they will get interrupted or something.😕..i feel like its not going to happen.🤔.well...actually i am ok...let them go to the deeper side of love.😳.let them realize the depth they r in.☺️..a kiss can wait till that..right😉?...and as in the article, if the engagement does happen for the time being..i dont want anant to look like a cheater😒...i mean...after the kiss, if he gets confused about his feelings towards navya and agrres with his family...then i am never forgiving him😒...so he better think before what he does..😳.

agree with u deeps anant shud think before goin ahead ..i also think they shud realise tat they are in love before the kiss..atleast they should b sure abt d feelings they have fr each other.,i hope d engagement with shagun doesnt take place..
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deeps07

😆...yhh thats true...i too want them to spend full night together😍,...lets see what we r going to get..😉

😳😳😳
😳
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
baabre baab kenaa bhayanker plan hai 😲😲😲😲😲
pur asa koch nahi hoga hamari navya samjdaar hai 😳
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey hinu I totally agree with you that is so possible because...i was also wondering like what happned to the push from the other promo😕
loveeeline thumbnail
the push scene has already been shown in the episode wen anant hugd navya!!! n its also true that navya wont let him kiss her coz she didnt close her eyes nawt even once which means her mind was working rather than her heart!!! agar woh eyes band karlaiti tu emotions main bah jakar kiss karleti buh we hope for the best i wish hojaye kiss;)
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just want the kiss scene to  happen...
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so coz if u see the e24 clip of navya coming back from picnic...she luks pretty happy to me...had she really had a fight with anant*again*...then navya wud have her age old miserable n confused expression...