i know what well happing tomrow

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys

hey all bakbuoos hum aur tum howe anya ke liye
do you know what happing omg😲😲😲😲😲 i got it i think do you rembres the bush when navya bush away anant in tha promo here the link in this promo [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP21nNOc7Ao[/YOUTUBE] that bush well be happping in tomrow episode when anant well go more colsed to navya and well try to kiss navya on the lips☺️then navya well realiza ke she doing wrong 😲and well bush him😭😭😭😭poor anant and he well gona angry and sad he heart well broked  🥺😭😭😭and after that anya well stop talk with each other😭😭
they well come  back forum picnick and anant well go agree for engage to sagun but then both well realiza they love each other and they cant live without each other
i just share what i was thinking 😳
i hope well never happing😭

what do you think guys am i right 
if do you think am i right  press like botun
&tell me what do you think what well happing tomrow 😳
Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good guess... Really appreciate it..!! but i wish it doesn't happen..!! AnYa together 4eva...!!!
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bilkul ghalat kaha aisaa kuch nahi horha hai and naa hee honay wala hai push scene ki jagah dekho konsee hai wahi same where tehy hugged ,jahan annat ne navya ko bulaya hai woh doosri jagah haiii and navya ne push scene mein jo kapdsay pehnay thay woh tou monday ke epi ka promo hee nahi tha
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa agree with you but I want to se AnYa together
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

bilkul ghalat kaha aisaa kuch nahi horha hai and naa hee honay wala hai push scene ki jagah dekho konsee hai wahi same where tehy hugged ,jahan annat ne navya ko bulaya hai woh doosri jagah haiii and navya ne push scene mein jo kapdsay pehnay thay woh tou monday ke epi ka promo hee nahi tha

no dear i am not talking about tha jaga or dress   ... promo was  just meant that think well be happing soon  in navya show its just meant that not ke it well be happing in same dress or in  same jaga or anythink 😳ever indain show have  defrant promo and defrant episode 😳  Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaa agree with you but I want to se AnYa together

yeah me to want
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe tho bahut confusion hain hinu..bt i want tht kiss scene 2 happen even though there may be a chances of nt happen...😳still i hope nd also i want thm 2 spend whole ngt together.. 😍
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

mujhe tho bahut confusion hain hinu..bt i want tht kiss scene 2 happen even though there may be a chances of nt happen...😳still i hope nd also i want thm 2 spend whole ngt together.. 😍

me to sily want it mien toh friday se  bakboo ho rehe ho  tomrow epi ke liye  🤪
pgdn thumbnail
Nahiii kuch nahiii honewala hai aur woh cartoon Sagun k sath anant nahiii be positive anant and navya forever
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
for some reason i am having a feeling that...that push scene was only a symbolism of their fight after when anant kissed her on her cheeks🤔...and the upcoming kiss scene...i dont knw...i have a feeling a that they will get interrupted or something.😕..i feel like its not going to happen.🤔.well...actually i am ok...let them go to the deeper side of love.😳.let them realize the depth they r in.☺️..a kiss can wait till that..right😉?...and as in the article, if the engagement does happen for the time being..i dont want anant to look like a cheater😒...i mean...after the kiss, if he gets confused about his feelings towards navya and agrres with his family...then i am never forgiving him😒...so he better think before what he does..😳.