India-Forums

Jokes
Jokes

Judgement Day/End of the World/Doomsday

ILuvagudLaugh Newbie
ILuvagudLaugh
ILuvagudLaugh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

How many of you believed that it would be over. I am expecting to see at least one person here who thought like me.  I thought all my problems would be over now. No need to go to work in the same old bus, no need to see the same faces. No need to hear the same crap. I thought this was my nemesis, my big escape, out of this world and into the other.

But alas, this was the mother of all jokes played on us, by, I believe none other than God himself.  I feel duped into believing that it would be finally over.

And then there are people like my friend, she knew only the next day, that the day before was supposed her last day on this planet. What can I say; some people are not so clued in.

Apparently this guy at Jayhind.tv had a one-to-one conversation with Jesus.  Check it out, it's the BLTN End of the world episode at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwOialuMZC8&feature=autoshare

Have a good laugh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

hot123 Newbie
hot123
hot123

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
YES... it was a JOKE...a joke of the Century...!

Edited by hot123 - 01 June 2011 at 2:23am
Amrita1258 Newbie
Amrita1258
Amrita1258

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Good one...watched the show you recommended..Jayhind.tv on the internet. I am now an addict!! Thanks! Here is their latest episode - http://goo.gl/iOZaV
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top