Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
now i wish krish know how to write and read
so he can send  sms by his sell to her
thats f9 he can use all sing emoEmbarrassed
maybi he will learn how to write prat's name Tongue
we will see many romantic emotional scene for sure this time Embarrassed,cant waitTongue

Edited by Mitaly.. - 22 May 2011 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFa_umagees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
 Still from the show Pratigya

Shocked Guys What if he comes back...Winkmy syndromes r getting wild now but i do miss him.Tongue..he has yet to take his final beatings from krishna..Wink then Tunna n chandu might come running to prats that Bhabi maa bhaiya ko rokiye n prats rushes to stop them n suddenly the hey hey hey music starts!!!!!!!    Day DreamingLOL  

Edited by gees - 22 May 2011 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sa_umaAziyaMitu_

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

good post again Smile i would wish to see both trying to phone the other(mainly P as K would be angry with her) and picking n replacing the phone sometimes, K couldn't sleep properly at night bec his teddy bear is not there Embarrassedn keeps looking at their photo n when at last he dozes off n amma comes calling he should mutter 'no yaar babu, let me sleep, its not morning yet' or place amma's hand thinking its P's on his n sleep on saying 'don't leave me now babu'.Embarrassed ...amma's face would be  classic... LOL  and ofcourse P can't sleep at night out of tension , she can cry a bit too remembering all the good and bad memories...Embarrassed P can try n visit K at dabha , but he won't listen to her...Cry and may be TC can help her...Smile then some situation arises such as shortage of food or some masala problem n P can fix it without the knowledge of K n watch him being happy n smile to herself...K can come to MMFG at night despite being angry at her n watch her sleep, P won't be actually asleep ofcourse, n he can try to kiss her or touch her, but withdrawing at the last moment...Smilen going away n P looking at him as he goes n sad romantic music plays...CryEmbarrassed

exactly my thots...dhanya,u have put all the things in one thread which i ws trying to say thru 3 posts...i think we think alike...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umageesdhakarn

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Shocked Guys What if he comes back...Winkmy syndromes r getting wild now but i do miss him.Tongue..he has yet to take his final beatings from krishna..Wink then Tunna n chandu might come running to prats that Bhabi maa bhaiya ko rokiye n prats rushes to stop them n suddenly the hey hey hey music starts!!!!!!!    Day DreamingLOL  

i so so miss him!Cry..it will be a great epi then!Big smileas nw,he dont have anything to do with Pratha...he can come back na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sgees

kriyaarja Groupbie
kriyaarja
kriyaarja

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
it is a superb post even i hav many ideas in my mind
i want to see one scene in which pratigya is drunk
i mean radhe has made some tricks and by mistake pratigya drinks and in drunken position she meets krishna at dhaba and krishna take care of her and she in her drunken position confesses her love for baba and tells him abt amma's plan and then suddenly rain comes and they both spend some tender moments and after hearing abt plan of amma from babu krishna should atlest try to find out the truth.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Eden_luvsKriyatanudrashtiYemi-IFa_umaAziyagees

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Shocked Guys What if he comes back...Winkmy syndromes r getting wild now but i do miss him.Tongue..he has yet to take his final beatings from krishna..Wink then Tunna n chandu might come running to prats that Bhabi maa bhaiya ko rokiye n prats rushes to stop them n suddenly the hey hey hey music starts!!!!!!!    Day DreamingLOLStill from the show Pratigya
you know what i miss unlucky,( angad headless arm), it would be so nice to see angad back...he should come back for his brrride, love the way he walked into saxenas home asked to see his brrride.

sorry carri, can't come up with a woo-ing scene...cvs sure will come up with something Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyagees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good post carisma di, frankly i dont want P to forgive K easily. even though she want to forget and forgivewhich she will but just for more fun she shdnt go back to him easily let him miss her and do all sought of things like wht he use to do to see her one zhalak stand out of sax,s house on tea shop with T&C.and manofy her. and send gift to her.

Arhaan Behl as Krishna in the show Pratigya
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good post carisma di, frankly i dont want P to forgive K easily. even though she want to forget and forgivewhich she will but just for more fun she shdnt go back to him easily let him miss her and do all sought of things like wht he use to do to see her one zhalak stand out of sax,s house on tea shop with T&C.and manofy her. and send gift to her.

Arhaan Behl as Krishna in the show Pratigya
i feel sorry for tunna and chandu, being in between these two, bhabi , bhaiya send this, bhaiya said this ect ect ect back and forth between these two but they would love to help them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFa_umaAziyageesdhakarn

Go to top