Pratigya

Kriya woo_ing each other... - Page 10

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Star

No i haven't forgot that his injured but my hotel romance is after when he gets better and then he gives a call to Pratigya---and says that he wants to give her a surprise!!! 😳 😳 And this is when the romance begins!! πŸ˜†

sasuri. .sab bigaad di. .abey,jab krishna romantic mood me hai,tab koi aur kuch bhi usse rokega nhi. .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

</div>CVS these daysneeds TRP
so hope they visit hereπŸ˜›
Good night darling
<div>you have post wonderfull post today to keep everyone active

was fun to share all ideasπŸ˜›

Thanx πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

thanks hun...glad it was enjoyed...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

that one guard should be given a heavy dose sleeping tablets.
But nothing should get in their way...lol...coz when baba has the itch...
Ok my bad!

bol to diya.fir kyun,,,,,my bad my bad :-)))))))))))))))))))
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Romantic Bedroom scene!!

After a few days, Krishna got better from his injury as his babu took him too the hospital and took good care of him. πŸ˜³  But she was still angry with Krishna, as he didn't believe her...So Krishna decided to give his babu a surprise. He always wanted to give this romantic surprise but something always stopped him. πŸ˜³
He then  went to Tunna and Chandu to ask them to help him with this surprise. He already knew that they wouldn't say no as they are his best friends. 😊
It was 6 o clock in the evening and Tunna rings up krishna and says " Bro, everything is ready and the surprise is looking Lallantop" Krishna got really excitied and thought to himself "I really wish my Babu likes this and she forgives me, I will make this night really special for her and she'll remember it all her life" ☺️

Will be updating the rest very soon---U might all get shocked beause I am going to be going in detail!!! 😳 😳
Azi hope u enjoy it! πŸ˜†

good going dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<div align="center">Romantic Bedroom scene!!

<div align="left">After a few days, Krishna got better from his injury as his babu took him too the hospital and took good care of him.😳 But she was still angry with Krishna, as he didn't believe her...So Krishna decided to give his babu a surprise. He always wanted to give this romantic surprise but something always stopped him.😳

He then went to Tunna and Chandu to ask them to help him with this
surprise. He already knew that they wouldn't say no as they are his best
friends. 😊

It was 6 o clock in the evening and Tunna rings up krishna and says <font color="#FF0000">" Bro, everything is ready and the surprise is looking Lallantop"</font> Krishna got really excitied and thought to himself <font color="#FF0000">"I really wish my Babu likes this and she forgives me, I will make this night really special for her and she'll remember it all her life" </font>☺️

Will be updating the rest very soon---U might all get shocked beause I am going to be going in detail!!! 😳 😳
Azi hope u enjoy it! πŸ˜†

</div>
</div>

gosh!this is such a sweet shocker for me. .!enjoy?na na. .enjoy is very simple word beta. .im jz gng gaga ovr it!☺️☺️. .nw im waiting fr more. .erm. .details. .😳😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
arrey waa saima.. good gal - keep the kriya romance going.. and pls enlighten our minds eye to a lot more than what the cv's are doing please. Thankuuu