Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

🀣 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me enjoying reading others ideas ...

mine are not tame enough for public forum πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

that is the why more desperate to hear yours πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Wow Snigdha this is such a good idea---and then they both spend the night in a hotel!! And u all know what would happen next!! 😳 😳☺️

ek main aur ek tu. dono mile istarah.aur jo πŸ˜†
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

@snigdha:rly a gud one dr. .
@saima:wat'l happen?i dnt knw jaanu. .πŸ˜‰

Azi sis kash humlog pratigya serial ki writer  hoti.maja ajati.
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

@snigdha:rly a gud one dr. .
@saima:wat'l happen?i dnt knw jaanu. .πŸ˜‰

😳 I am really embrassed to say it---Yemi will tell u!! 😳 😳
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

then i'l jz step into the thread "MKAP most bold moments" n declare it as d boldest scn evr. .🀣kicking saali out jz fr. .ehm ehm. .😳

🀣🀣 that would certainly be a first on TV Embarrassed Embarrassed

for some reason, I can't see P going back to MMGJ as a good move for ratings but yet, thats the most likely scenerio other than her not leaving TN in the first place.

i guess i'll just have to wait & see what CVs come up with. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be very important for them to boost ratings after IPL ends.

Yemi-IF thumbnail

😳 I am really embrassed to say it---Yemi will tell u!! 😳 😳

😲 WHAT !!!! even me dont know what would happen in the hotel Embarrassed πŸ˜› β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
Fallen Star thumbnail

🀣🀣 that would certainly be a first on TV 😳 πŸ˜³

for some reason, I can't see P going back to MMGJ as a good move for ratings but yet, thats the most likely scenerio other than her not leaving TN in the first place.

i guess i'll just have to wait & see what CVs come up with. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be very important for them to boost ratings after IPL ends.

Totally agree with u Yemi---They need to show some really good scenes between Kriya!! 😳
Yemi, Azi wants to know what happens in a hotel room at night when kriya are alone??? Plzz can u tell her and go in to detail!!! πŸ˜‰
And I know u know!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail

Romantic Bedroom scene!!

After a few days, Krishna got better from his injury as his babu took him too the hospital and took good care of him. πŸ˜³  But she was still angry with Krishna, as he didn't believe her...So Krishna decided to give his babu a surprise. He always wanted to give this romantic surprise but something always stopped him. πŸ˜³
He then  went to Tunna and Chandu to ask them to help him with this surprise. He already knew that they wouldn't say no as they are his best friends. 😊
It was 6 o clock in the evening and Tunna rings up krishna and says " Bro, everything is ready and the surprise is looking Lallantop" Krishna got really excitied and thought to himself "I really wish my Babu likes this and she forgives me, I will make this night really special for her and she'll remember it all her life" ☺️

Will be updating the rest very soon---U might all get shocked beause I am going to be going in detail!!! 😳 😳
Azi hope u enjoy it! πŸ˜†

Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail

Totally agree with u Yemi---They need to show some really good scenes between Kriya!! 😳
Yemi, Azi wants to know what happens in a hotel room at night when kriya are alone??? Plzz can u tell her and go in to detail!!! πŸ˜‰
And I know u know!!! πŸ˜ƒ

ok... what happens in the hotel - they have a nice dinner, some chai, return to their room, change, turn off the lights and - - - - - - - - sleep.

😲 πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

ok... what happens in the hotel - they have a nice dinner, some chai, return to their room, change, turn off the lights and - - - - - - - - sleep.

😲 πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†...what's going on here?