Kriya woo_ing each other... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
another idea dii when krishna wake up so he did,nt remember that now his babu is not wid him he starts calling him partigya babu kah ho tum hum ka der ho rahi hai r something like that and after sometime he realizes that his jaan is now not wid hima nd same as there for pratigya missing krishna and making tea as krishna will get late r anything else that,ll b painful bt emotional and touchy also what says
Originally posted by yemi3006

πŸ˜†me enjoying reading others ideas ...

mine are nottame enoughfor public forum πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
lyk we care abt being decent.πŸ˜‰.u cn say anythng as we r nw in gud girls leagueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thought of another one πŸ˜Š K will wake up in the morning, n goes out calling for P in semi sleepy state like he does u know, to the hall n SS n amma sitting there shocked n K asks amma, 'amma, where is my babu?' sleeply 😳 ...ha i would love to see that  😊
Great topic caris... thanks for sending everyone off to KRIYA land...😳😳

I want to suggest a rain-soaked reunion... somewhere far away from their home... like park or joosi hills...😍

all other ideas like mute phone calls, K's midnight visit, P helping at dhaba, are also LALLANTAAP...
πŸ‘πŸ˜³
😳
Anothr one. .
K being sick may be fevr or nt having properly eaten for many days. .stil gng to dhaba,finds P whose upto sm market or so,jz pases by her n stops at her. .a brief eye lock n he is luking so tired n P realises that n tel him to take gud care of hs health,as she wont be at TN to luk aftr him.baba realy movd on hearing ths. .wil be touchng n emotional. .
Too filmy?my imagination is breaking al its limits
I lovely all of ur ideas---they are awesome, really hope that the CV's do come and have a look at them!! πŸ˜‰
Nearly all my ideas have been already said and the other idea's of mine are tooo embrassing to say!!! 😳 πŸ˜†
i really wanna know yemi's thoughts.. wot say?
Krish shud go to mumfordgung and tip Arushi off with 10 ruppees and have the room all to them selves.. after all they should christen Pratigya's maiden bedroom aswell.. 😳😳😳
MY BAD!
Originally posted by carisma2

Krish shud go to mumfordgung and tip Arushi off with 10 ruppees and have the room all to them selves.. after all they should christen Pratigya's maiden bedroom aswell.. 😳😳😳
MY BAD!

dont know whch is more funny... Arushi so cheap that 10 rupees will do...or the reaction of the elder Saxes if they come to know that the room had been christened πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fallen Star

I lovely all of ur ideas---they are awesome, really hope that the CV's do come and have a look at them!!πŸ˜‰
Nearly all my ideas have been already said and the other idea's of mine are tooo embrassing to say!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

u r nt P to gt embarasd al d tym. .abey,batana. .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
@carisma di:exactly,im waiting to hv a voyage to yemi's lalaland