Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

good post carisma di, frankly i dont want P to forgive K easily. even though she want to forget and forgivewhich she will but just for more fun she shdnt go back to him easily let him miss her and do all sought of things like wht he use to do to see her one zhalak stand out of sax,s house on tea shop with T&C.and manofy her. and send gift to her.

Arhaan Behl as Krishna in the show Pratigya
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i feel sorry for tunna and chandu, being in between these two, bhabi , bhaiya send this, bhaiya said this ect ect ect back and forth between these two but they would love to help them
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: telstra

hmm may be she will come at dhaba to meet krishna and krishna in anger misbehave with her she will go back to mmfgj and will eat sleeping pills may b this will give krishna a jhatka he will come to hospital and will lie on hospital bed with her like shahrukh did in kuch kuch hota hai

naz... that whole p shot ... by the gun was not a needed track at that point and cv's still done it, then done separation straight after. so pls don't send p in hosp yet.. let krishna grow up a little.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wer's yems?she can come up with loads of ideas...😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'll join you guys in a bit later... with some romanchik ideas..
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well first of all wounderful post dii bt sorry dii my like button not working well i want a scene of a call they both call each other and shld feel one another r as babaitha dii said want a mistakely hug bt in front of that stupid amma may b in a mandir r anywheere else where everyone is present and pratigya faals and krishna support him lovely to watch
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post cari.so many ideas are running in my mind i will post it later 
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really lykd the idea of K being angry at some problems in cooking at dhaba n P stepping in to help...in addition,u guys all knw that wat will baba do if prats cooks something lallantop..so he want to atleast thank her...but his anger stops him...she waiting for the moment he open his mouth..n begin to go on seeing him making no move...suddenly,he hugging her from back n saying that "babu...humein chodke mat jaana"
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma nice post. weekend nice topic to discuss. already my brain is screwed up thinking of various scenearios which make prats exit from TN and who will do that honor and what action of amma will have that much impact. anyway coming to the post. most of my ideas r already told by people like phone calls,krishna's visit to MMJ etc. I like the idea of prats coming to dhaba and spending time there writing and krishna shows anger outside but inside he is happy he is able to see prats and prats alsoknows that. one day she comes very late before tht krishna is getting tensed why she is not there yet he acts likes he is not caring but T and C gets it and when she comes he tells T and C to ask her where was she etc and she says something. like that. One thing i deliberately want is to prats to go that street where she met krishna for the very first time and she remebering that scene and she standing in the corner of a tree and telling how much she loves krishna u can see heart wrenching talk and krishna goes by sees prats and overhears and then he also remebers but they don;t both see each other. how abt tht. i know it seems little filmy but the way they met for first time was also filmy. the BG omg now i have to see that scene. bye for now will add more later.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

wer's yems?she can come up with loads of ideas...😳

🀣 Embarrassed Embarrassed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me enjoying reading others ideas ...

mine are not tame enough for public forum πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ