Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hw abt K cmng at midnight jz to see hr sleping(nt gt rid of his ego to talk to hr),lyk d earlier tyms,n watchs her sleping silently.wen hez abt to go. .p senses smthng n wakes up n catch hm red handed?btw,it'l b mor romantic,if he enters insyd n kiss her on forehead. .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

nice post carishmaโญ๏ธ

i want to see prat thinkiing about krish ,miss him a lot
like we seen once before SR
cvs shown always krish in romantic moods ,what about prat?
so now its her turn ๐Ÿ˜‰
like to see prat in terece manfodgange thinking about krish , dreamming about krish,
๐Ÿ˜ณlike krish dream about prat when she left after slapped 
prat turn came back ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
then reunian with lots emotion and maybi krish plaaned another SR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
I m being bold๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hey mitaly we can add dis alsodat while Pratz is dreamin bout Krish he actually appears there...dat wud b 2oo gud...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he sure will sense something somewhere has gone wrong, and P is not a girl who can do this out of jealousy... he try to figure out.. this will happen when he misses her and P out of TN... till then he'll not figure out...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat abt K caling out P in d very next mrng lyk d diwali mrng. .n realizing dat shez nt around.n at MMFGJ,obviously P wil b sleeping wit YKW,n wen she hugs P whil sleping,P wl say "krishna,chodo na?". .
Omg,am i gtng too despo?๐Ÿ˜ณ
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm may be she will come at dhaba to meet krishna and krishna in anger misbehave with her she will go back to mmfgj and will eat sleeping pills may b this will give krishna a jhatka he will come to hospital and will lie on hospital bed with her like shahrukh did in kuch kuch hota hai
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh yaa.here is my view...its a bit big...as we always dream high on kriya...

we all know krishna's care for pratigya...he always want pratigya to be safe from all evil hands (he cant do anything with his mom...poor boy)...pratigya waiting for bus (for some reason)...and some guys looking at her and one of them tries to keep his hands on her shoulder and pratigya seeing the hand from back through a shadow...and doesnt let him keep his hand and hond the guys hands   firmly and tells him not to do it again...a bus came that tym and she gets into it...

krishna seeing this from a pocket road...the next day she while walking through the streets, the same guy with his half hands...comes and tells "sorry bhabhi,...ayinda aisey galthi nahi karenge...aap se nahi balki kisi bhi ladki se nahi karenge..maaf kardijiyega..."...pratigya asks that guy..."par tumhare haat ko yeh kya hua...???" ...he replies..."wo kya hai na...gusal khane mein fisal gaya...isliye...tek hai bhabhi...aap ne hamein maaf kiya na...wo hi kafi hai...chalta hoon.."...wwe all know including prats the only one who will do that...its none other than kisna baba...

gees thumbnail
OMG Yet another interesting post from u Cari..๐Ÿ˜›.am lubbing it n cant wait for it to happen.๐Ÿ˜‰..I am sure there will be a lot of fireworks n sparks between the two even after seperation๐Ÿ˜ณ but finally I think prats will blow her top on him for not trusting her n understanding her yet...krish will be at the recieving end like alwaz ๐Ÿ˜ The current track has  her pampering krish  n he turning a deaf ear to her pleas...but after she is hurt n thrown out I Dont think she will mellow that easily..she will start writing her articles n shyamu will add his two bits to it 
Mitu_ thumbnail
i wonder how krish react alone who always think about her ,
for him prat is like his breath whom without he cant survive

hope this track brings trps
otherwise cvs has failed recentaly new ideas  to gain TRPs
specially ykh track ๐Ÿคข never ever liked by non off the age groups
cvs kaa naya fundaa  hope work this time ๐Ÿ˜Š
suffer too hamkoo he karnaa hay๐Ÿ˜Š
chalo itnay dino sey kar rahay ,hay aik aur  sahi   
atleast that tellychkker news was fake
ykh with chandu
bechara chandu๐Ÿ˜† bach gayaa
i hope cvs bring back Roli๐Ÿ˜› so we dont have to see YKH
hope for best โญ๏ธ
Wish MKAP long live with high TRP โญ๏ธ
and we all celebrate 4000 episodes like once Anupamji said ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now wn CV's hav thought of bringin a boy in Arushi's and restartin her track, hope that her weddin takes place asap and we get to see a Kriya Dance No. durin that or we may hav epi's wr in krishna plans to surprise pratigya by learnin dancing and surprisin her at the weddin func... This z d only gd thing that I can think of happening in Arushi's track...
Mitu_ thumbnail

see this scenes prat๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ