Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GIVE me one good reason why should we save GEET! (Page 3)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@ TM: Story wise even if we look at GHSP's past record -it has given social messages with proper execution and done superbly where others failed.
Maaneet were & are the main attraction from bad to good times.
Now we don't know internal workings of show and whether channel(and not CV's) are responsible for its current downwards trend.
As far as I see PH has no intention of closing down & somewhere CV's have shown Dev-Geet-Maan discord before Amritsar track (which was also done neatly with good ensemble cast) though hooking Dev with Nandini was a mess.
I do think we should look at other side of coin and sustain the show ,give it the conclusion it deserves.
As for me I'll miss Geet alot if channel goes with its decision.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiFireSafireFiree

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by temorocks

As a fan who followed this show and saw the work of the leads, this show should continue, it's channel's fault surely and PH as well, not the actors, they r good actors...

Beside this, we can't keep expections out from hopes, we have to do some actions that our show continue...

what we to see without a story line
just sweeet sweet moment?
:(
they are actor they deserve better

i my self do not want this to finish, but they don't have good story line
i hope it does not happen like DMG. LOL

The current track has a lots of potentials, but it's according to every viewer what to like to watch...

AA was the worst track ever in Geet, Amritsar track has a lots to show, many talentend actors, the story line is not bad...

Edited by temorocks - 22 May 2011 at 7:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Bharathi_gurtiFireSafireFiree

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I think any story is an inspiration from our real life and mimics like in more ways than we care to acknowledge. Our everyday life is not stereotypical and has ups and downs. So why not expect the same in a story?

GHSP has been a show with its own class. In comparison to any other show, we still have some sense we can make. It is not a normal rona dhona kind of show and has always had a variety. I understand that the current track may not be highly appreciable, but I do not see that as a reason for us not to support the show which has seen such highs in the past. 

There are so many interesting things that can be explored in this show and it is at the moment essential that we make sure that the show continues to air. We can talk about future tracks etc at a later stage.

As maaneetians it is now our responsibility to make sure that our show remains safe. And I think an entire bunch of positive fans can do it. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Bharathi_gurtiAsmi13FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

As a fan who followed this show and saw the work of the leads, this show should continue, it's channel's fault surely and PH as well, not the actors, they r good actors...

Beside this, we can't keep expections out from hopes, we have to do some actions that our show continue...

what we to see without a story line
just sweeet sweet moment?
:(
they are actor they deserve better

i my self do not want this to finish, but they don't have good story line
i hope it does not happen like DMG. LOL

The current track has a lots of potentials, but it's according to every viewer what to like to watch...

AA was the worst track ever in Geet, Amritsar track has a lots to show, many talentend actors, the story line is not bad...

current trac was plesent, but why no good trp?
i love those cute scn, but cute scn comes with good story line
& they meesed it up big time
seems like cvs have no plan or the channel
x
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

I think any story is an inspiration from our real life and mimics like in more ways than we care to acknowledge. Our everyday life is not stereotypical and has ups and downs. So why not expect the same in a story?

GHSP has been a show with its own class. In comparison to any other show, we still have some sense we can make. It is not a normal rona dhona kind of show and has always had a variety. I understand that the current track may not be highly appreciable, but I do not see that as a reason for us not to support the show which has seen such highs in the past. 

There are so many interesting things that can be explored in this show and it is at the moment essential that we make sure that the show continues to air. We can talk about future tracks etc at a later stage.

As maaneetians it is now our responsibility to make sure that our show remains safe. And I think an entire bunch of positive fans can do it. Big smile

ups & down, with some type of realityis perfectly fine but for past 5 months its been down, with no up...
if i support it will only be for maannets not for the crapy CVS...
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Look the channel is in the driver seat with regards to story and they will do what they want.

Can we first concentrate on saving the show. We can worry about the content later.

How do you know they do not have a strong storyline coming? They succeeded in executing the Amritsar track pretty well barring the Devini mess Dead

Let us give them a chance.

I agree...we have no clue what will happen after the truth about Maan is out or after they go back to Delhi. I love GEET and I keep watching to find out what's going to happen next. So I do think that we need to first save the show and then we can properly and nicely suggest content. Maaneet are the best!!! People bashing and stuff is really not going to do much help...SO PLEASE STOP!!!! There are many REAL fans of this show who doesn't want it to end...SO STOP BASHING!!!!

krishnameera Senior Member
krishnameera
krishnameera

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
see dear,,,it was not the same GHSP,,,from the day they introduce AA trackDead

But here my point is as a blind fan of GHSP,,,,Because,,,

when i try to watch other show,,,i feel GHSP is still good. (my POV) because i love gurti as maaneet and the magic,,,and i only try to save geet only for them,,,and do not know in future we will be able to get couple like this Confused

You are 100% right,,,but i am helpless when it comes to GHSP.

And if they or one of them will not able to get good opportunity...then me like...Broken Heart

so just want to try Smile

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
One thing i dont undestand is that they have Star Plus to cater for all the saas bahu serials
The youth is a market that none of the channels except star one caters to
isnt that there niche market
instead of changing it shouldnt they try to promote it more often
i mean take a look at india forums star one is at a high right now the channels should look closer to what their audience what not what they think the audience wantsD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Bharathi_gurtiFireSafireFiree

Go to top