Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I think any story is an inspiration from our real life and mimics like in more ways than we care to acknowledge. Our everyday life is not stereotypical and has ups and downs. So why not expect the same in a story?

GHSP has been a show with its own class. In comparison to any other show, we still have some sense we can make. It is not a normal rona dhona kind of show and has always had a variety. I understand that the current track may not be highly appreciable, but I do not see that as a reason for us not to support the show which has seen such highs in the past. 

There are so many interesting things that can be explored in this show and it is at the moment essential that we make sure that the show continues to air. We can talk about future tracks etc at a later stage.

As maaneetians it is now our responsibility to make sure that our show remains safe. And I think an entire bunch of positive fans can do it. ðŸ˜ƒ

ups & down, with some type of realityis perfectly fine but for past 5 months its been down, with no up...
if i support it will only be for maannets not for the crapy CVS...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Look the channel is in the driver seat with regards to story and they will do what they want.

Can we first concentrate on saving the show. We can worry about the content later.

How do you know they do not have a strong storyline coming? They succeeded in executing the Amritsar track pretty well barring the Devini mess 🤢

Let us give them a chance.

I agree...we have no clue what will happen after the truth about Maan is out or after they go back to Delhi. I love GEET and I keep watching to find out what's going to happen next. So I do think that we need to first save the show and then we can properly and nicely suggest content. Maaneet are the best!!! People bashing and stuff is really not going to do much help...SO PLEASE STOP!!!! There are many REAL fans of this show who doesn't want it to end...SO STOP BASHING!!!!
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see dear,,,it was not the same GHSP,,,from the day they introduce AA track🤢

But here my point is as a blind fan of GHSP,,,,Because,,,

when i try to watch other show,,,i feel GHSP is still good. (my POV) because i love gurti as maaneet and the magic,,,and i only try to save geet only for them,,,and do not know in future we will be able to get couple like this 😕

You are 100% right,,,but i am helpless when it comes to GHSP.

And if they or one of them will not able to get good opportunity...then me like...🥺

so just want to try 😊
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One thing i dont undestand is that they have Star Plus to cater for all the saas bahu serials
The youth is a market that none of the channels except star one caters to
isnt that there niche market
instead of changing it shouldnt they try to promote it more often
i mean take a look at india forums star one is at a high right now the channels should look closer to what their audience what not what they think the audience wants

zerro thumbnail
if we DONOT save GEET then there is absolutely NO CHANCE NOOO CHANCE 2 ever see gurti again.so even if d shop is atpresent not xceptional,i feel,its neither UTTER crap.so if one is a true maneet lover,one MUST NOT take a show at its present value,and SHOULD DO SOMETHING 2 STOP IT BEING AXED🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢AT least if one wants maneet
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

current trac was plesent, but why no good trp?
i love those cute scn, but cute scn comes with good story line
& they meesed it up big time
seems like cvs have no plan or the channel
x

It has nothing to do with good story line or not when it comes to TRPs, the promotion strategy the channel follow is bad, the way on promoting the show is bad, see at other channels, they promote their shows even on different reality shows, not concern on promos, Do we see this in Geet? The TRPs started to fell with AA track, which ruined it, people might didn't watch the track, coz they thought it's like AA, people can lose interest coz of a pervious track, since that time, not coz of the current story line, the promotion strategy is bad, not the current story line for sure...

Here is the channel to be blamed, Why to end the serial? No way, Geet has to continue...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At a time when there is a question on whether the show will continue to air or not may not be the best time to discuss tracks. First let us make sure the show will not be taken off air. Then we can come back to the tracks we wish to see,,,,,, one thing at a time. 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dear first now the ship is sinking., let us first save it., then we will repair our ship and make our maaneet/gurti to travel safely...first save them., their life., then we will do damage control..i think i didn't hurt you...you are 100% correct regarding cv's...we can can try to make them understand what the fan power is., so please... 😛
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good post babes ! 

Last chance to CVs n i know they will mess that up too ! ðŸ¤£

BTW, u needed one reason ?

HOT MSK is not enough ? At least for me MSK and MAANEET are enough, provided that they do not make it crap by doing some typical hubby wifey fights ! ðŸ¤£
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I came her to slap you...
but i am putting my hand down now...🤣

Smart girl/boy..saved yourself.