$$~Navya Gup Shup Corner#5~$$ - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah hinu...mere liye bhi...he is da bst...luv him frm da bottom of my heart...hez my sweetheart...☺️m sooo proud 2 b his diwani
its really good that Ritz, Appy and Ranveer are there behind them hearing everything. at least now they will help Anant-Navya handle the situation...
Originally posted by shelly_nair

its really good that Ritz, Appy and Ranveer are there behind them hearing everything. at least now they will help Anant-Navya handle the situation...

yeah shelly di...evn m haapie dat dey came 2 noe abt dis...dey vl surly wrk as cupids...nd vl bring dem 2gethr
anybody here?
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Love_Anant

yeah hinu...mere liye bhi...he is da bst...luv him frm da bottom of my heart...hez my sweetheart...☺️m sooo proud 2 b his diwani
yeahright   me to love him form my bottom of my heart ☺️he is my jaan☺️and me to proud to be his diwani☺️ dewani mien dewani anant ke mien dewani ☺️
Originally posted by Love_Anant

aree Hinu, dekho.. yeh to Bilkul Diwani hai...

Shaheer's Diwani No. 1----- Juhi... 😆 😆 😆

yeah right its reallt really geart 🥳i am so happy e they well know today ke anya are in love ☺️with each other and they well help to both ☺️

anybody here?
anybody ko toh nahi pata 🤔! but mien yehan he ho 😉
Originally posted by kmh24ever

yeah right its reallt really geart 🥳i am so happy e they well know today ke anya are in love ☺️with each other and they well help to both ☺️

actually Ritz and Ranveer will be more happy as they were trying hard to get them together... 😆

aree Hinu, dekho.. yeh to Bilkul Diwani hai...

Shaheer's Diwani No. 1----- Juhi... 😆 😆 😆

wah wah shelly di...kitna bada compliment diya aapne...thnx thnx😳