Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren---Nivedita + Viren...!! - Page 3

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Sana beautiful post and agree with u. Agree Nivi is going through very much. It is just we love NivRen and fell angry at other when he is hurting one. It is just when we get angry at a character we start get angry on him. Remember the stalker track many of us use to bash Viren and ask Nivi to leave him and then others like Anju, Milli and Navz use to make us around.

Regarding asking for a child Jaan here it is not the matter of time frame as CT's are not taking care of it. Like in hospital track Viren recovered in 12 hrs, insecurity he get jealous of Nivi in 1 day. They are showing it to show how NivRen are drifting apart and If Nivi had asked for time Viren would have given her gladly. She has bluntly refused to have kids as segment is also showing it

Hi rachu...always remembering all those days...i can't forget tht so easily...tht was some precious and unforgettable days...we all had so much fun naa...now nivi is going through a rough phase...viren too...he needs nivi's attention...bt i just wishing this track also end like tht 1 day insecurity track...bt from the latest segment nothing seems like tht...bt it's good in other sense...the show will go on...and it can't end so soon...all r bcz of this CT's...agree with u..if nivi had asked for time he will agree with tht...tht i want to see...and hoping to see this in monday's episode...bt the segment is not giving positive vibes..i want to see nivren happy and not want a drift track btw nivren bcz of a small baby..more than anyone i felt bad for little dwitha...wht's her fault...feeling bad for her and not happy with the CT's bcz they r using tht  innocent baby to create problems btw nivren..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashee94 thumbnail
OMG what a beautifully written post, I agree with you each and every word. Sana dear you have done a good job, Nivren is forever and if we cans stick with MP Viren then why not give a same chance to Nivi. Love you for writing this post.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

@Vidya, I have never said that Nivi did not suffer. But this is Also true that besides her life of others got affected too. The whole family is there to help her, support her then why nit take it. Tell me one thing - has she learnt from her mistakes? Yes she helped her little brother but my point is yash feeling guilty, dadi told divya the truth and she went so is dadi feeling guilty. Then why nivi? Nivi needs to understand that whatever happens in life is already decided. She needs to look around her and learn from them. Don' t we tell our kids to face problems and learn from the mistakes. But it is my disappointment that is making me upset with her and I think I have full right as I love her a lot. I know we will still stand by her side and nivren will be together but I would also like her to handle things in somewhat sensible way.

Anju - Feeling of guilt is not same for everyone. one can feel more and one cannot feel any. It cannot be measured or generalised.NT- Dadi and yash have not been accused, blamed or cursed by HL. Nivi has been and therefore she has taken it in her heart and mind.I had posted earlier that Nivi is fighting 3 battles. First one is with her and her sense of guilt, second with HL wrt Dwita and third with CC ( which she is unaware of ) wrt Viren. Unless she wins the first battle she does not stand any chance in other two.
2 people need her love - one is a baby and another is an adult. She has to love both of them and she has to find balance - she will not till she snaps out of the guilt.

About learning of lessons - Nivi has hope in Human nature and character. She does everything with that hope and keeps herself behind. nothing wrong in that.
Ashee94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Exactly, Sid is doing the father's role for Dwita, once NivRen have  a baby - then not only Nivi but Viren's role also will change. If he is planning a baby for Nivi's attention then its a wrong move. Lets see what led him to ask that.

Vids couldn't agree more, whole reason for having baby is wrong over here, if Nivi is possessive about Divya's daughter, if she has her own, will she leave that baby alone for even a sec... WTH these CTs are thinking. For god damn it find proper way to handle this mess.

Ashee94 thumbnail

Anju - Feeling of guilt is not same for everyone. one can feel more and one cannot feel any. It cannot be measured or generalised.NT- Dadi and yash have not been accused, blamed or cursed by HL. Nivi has been and therefore she has taken it in her heart and mind.I had posted earlier that Nivi is fighting 3 battles. First one is with her and her sense of guilt, second with HL wrt Dwita and third with CC ( which she is unaware of ) wrt Viren. Unless she wins the first battle she does not stand any chance in other two.
2 people need her love - one is a baby and another is an adult. She has to love both of them and she has to find balance - she will not till she snaps out of the guilt.

About learning of lessons - Nivi has hope in Human nature and character. She does everything with that hope and keeps herself behind. nothing wrong in that.

Very well put Vids, everyone grieve differently, everyone love differently and everyone deals with guiltiness differently, bottom line is every one is different and deals situation according to their basic nature. I hate people blaming Nivi for her basic nature, when they once loved her for the same nature of hers, only difference is that this time it is hurting Viren and that just made all of them edgy. 
nivi4viren thumbnail

Anju - i don't think Nivi has got away scottfree for any of the mistakes she comitted.

She gave up Sid for DD - She received DD's hate till her death and also lost her own love.
she Left her Family to marry Viren - She paid a very huge price. She was not allowed to step into her home by NT- dadi and KS disowned her. More than that Viren punished her every day by stalking her and driving her to the brink of madness. She was also exposed to the hatred of YD and CC.
She got involved in Yash's problem (Her little brother's problem) which I would not consider a mistake firstly - she is paying for it till date by losing her sister who meant everything to her.

So I am little preplexed to the assumption that she has never paid the price.Thats strange.

Vids, very very very well put together thoughts. thanks for reminding all that nivi has gone thru. I am also surprised how can anyone here or in the sood house point fingers at Nivi. oh lord, time and time again as you have said above this person has suffered more than anyone else. it is amazing to see how when times are bad even your best supporters take a step back and leave your side. very sad to see nivi supporters bashing nivi only instead of understanding why she is doing and give her time to cope with life. very sad. these fans should not call themselves nivren fans but call themselves kinshuk fans only.  
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana, wow, hats off to you!!! This is such a mature, well reasoned, beautifully written and  persuasive posts - one of the best I've read in a while.  I agree with your plea that lets us look at them as a couple that are very much in love but not perfect by any means.  And not judge too harshly on the basis of a single precap and segment.

I went back earlier this weekend and looked at this Friday's epi again and felt that I may have overreacted myself. 

As I wrote on another thread: It could well be that Nivedita sharply scolded Viren in front of everyone not only because of concern for Dwita but also because she feels a deep apnapan with Viren - that he is hers now - and so was able to frankly state her displeasure irrespective of whether others were around or not.  That was unlike her, though, she's not prone to doing things in public like this, and she knows that relationships ko pyar se seenchna parta hai, but then she did yell at Yash and slap him in front of everyone when he ran away ages back. So if someone is really close to her, she perhaps is able to show them her anger in public, and not only her love. And on top of that she's stressed out and underslept and still grieving...but the CT's could have shown this better.  They forced a stark contrast with the jovialness that everyone was feeling, including Viren and then in the precap followed it one on top of the other with the conversation about having a child and Nivi's sharp rejection.  I agree that this is not the best time to bring up the issue of having their own baby, Viren could well have waited.  After all it was he who took Dwita and put her in Nivi's lap, knowing that this is what would bring Nivi back and that is what happened and he is not unaware of her guilt either. So I fault the CTs for rushing through these tracks and not taking their time to develop the story and the events so that it is more believable.  Instead they make it look like one or the other character is always compromised in some way.

I appreciate what you said about seeing them as a couple now who each individually are incomplete, not perfect and still growing, and who are now going through uncharted terrain, and choppy waters so things will be tricky and past insecurities can easily come up again. But that doesn't mean we give up on the relationship and their love and their marriage.  CC will of course have a field day, but in the end it will be NivRen, and we're all rooting for that.

Thank you for a lovely post.
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post!! We had always seen Viren listening quietly to his mom  regarding Dwitha. Not once did he tell her that Nivi would have committed suicide if not for Dwitha. She was the only reason she stayed that day. He just listens to his mom's rants. 
nivi4viren thumbnail
good topic and posts. 

If you have seen Nivi role from begining she has never taken any family help from start.

when she backed off from marrying sid, did not ask anyone's help.
when she played games to get him to marry Divya, she did not ask for help.
when divya was being rude to her, she did not compalin to anyone including viren.
when viren was MP and treated her badly she did not ask for help in sood house
when viren asked for divorce, she did not go out for help and ask sood or sharmas to interfere
when she left the house and went to sharma house, did she ask for help from her dadi and father to explain anything to her or viren.
when dd was pusing her away from her baby and all she did not take anyones help to explain divya what she is doing is wrong and how nivi is feeling
when viren asked her to join office again she did not ask for family help.

i think this is not fair for CT to change her now. they cannot show nivi asking for help. she has dont everything by herself so far and she cannot change her basic nature. please understand and stop bashing nivi. CT have been true to nivi's nature and are still showing what they have been showing from day 1. so why now we nivren fans have a problem? please understand nivi if possible and if not then please dont bash her atleast.
Edited by nivi4viren - 12 years ago
tutun30 thumbnail
In my opinion, Nivi is totally consumed by guilt now and that lead to her decision of not having a baby, not later after sometimes, but never ever, only to please her sister at afterlife that she has taken care of dweeta and Deewta only.
Viren's idea of getting a baby of their own flesh and blood was not only to get their bond stronger as he felt little disturbed by seeing Sid Nivi tog with the baby as also to distract her from the obsessive attitude she is growing forgetting all her other roles in the house and office.They have excellent support system at home,which Nivi refuses to avail and she does not trust even her mil and dadi who has better experience than her in the matter of childcare and r willin to give their services. Also Viren mentioned taking equal part in childcare. He did the childcare job only to demonstrate his willingness to help if there is another baby. Moreover they r not short of money that they cannot afford outside help. If she was poor and have same problem, could she sit 24 hr with Dweta& not work or fulfil her duties or do job to earn money?
Nivi by taking such a drastic decision of not having her own child is being a sentimental fool. she is repenting her sisters death and feeling responsible. Before she sacrificed Sid only to prevent DD commiting suicide even after Sid apologised for his rude behaviour to Ks and Nivi. But what if all her sacrifices goes in vain after ten fifteen years and Dweeta start thinking her as her mothers killer as cc and HL will be there to poison her mind. In that case ,who Nivi will turn to if there is no child to call her own. She could have asked for some time to overcome the trauma period also the child getting a little older instead of absolutely refusing tto have a child.
In the Middle east countries I have seen something which I will mention here. After the death of any near or dear one like parents or a child, ladies think of getting a child immediately or they are asked by their husbands to get pregnant as that is their  way to replace the loss and get out of trauma. When the child comes they give the child the same name of the departed one if it is of the same gender and say that he or she has come back again amongst them. I think that is a very nice idea
Here Viren wanted a baby girl and they can name it Divya if it is a girl. So Nivi think againi---