Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

they both love each other.but i think viren thougth that he really may loose nivedita over dwita.thats why to make his bond more stronger he thougth of a child.he wants that nivi should be only mine.and he took wrong decision of child as he should have thought that if now she is not able to give me time then after another child she will get more busy .

Exactly, Sid is doing the father's role for Dwita, once NivRen have  a baby - then not only Nivi but Viren's role also will change. If he is planning a baby for Nivi's attention then its a wrong move. Lets see what led him to ask that.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sana ... agree with u.  And thanks for the post. No one can separate Nivren.  ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vids08

Exactly, Sid is doing the father's role for Dwita, once NivRen have  a baby - then not only Nivi but Viren's role also will change. If he is planning a baby for Nivi's attention then its a wrong move. Lets see what led him to ask that.

@bold - I do not think so it is for attention, I think it is for having his own ansh...his baby..Dwita is not his - period. He knows that with another baby Nivi will be more busy but then it will be because of their own baby. I will wait for more to be revealed in the coming week. There is no timing for anything right or wrong..It happens and such things are common between husband wife - talking about baby.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Wow Sana missed u dol... You right we need to stand by both Nivi and Viren (NivRen) no matter what. NivRen complete each other and I'm sure that they will continue to stand strong together.
NivRen FOREVER.

hi shamz...๐Ÿค—.missed u too sweetie...read ur post abt nivren..loved it..and then i wrote this...love nivren...!!and we need to support them..!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju - i don't think Nivi has got away scottfree for any of the mistakes she comitted.

She gave up Sid for DD - She received DD's hate till her death and also lost her own love.
she Left her Family to marry Viren - She paid a very huge price. She was not allowed to step into her home by NT- dadi and KS disowned her. More than that Viren punished her every day by stalking her and driving her to the brink of madness. She was also exposed to the hatred of YD and CC.
She got involved in Yash's problem (Her little brother's problem) which I would not consider a mistake firstly - she is paying for it till date by losing her sister who meant everything to her.

So I am little preplexed to the assumption that she has never paid the price.Thats strange.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjubala

Sana, thanks for this post.. 

And I will not say that I agree to you 100%. Yes some points are definitely valid. But let me remind you most of us were pissed with Viren when he was revealed as stalker. We bashed him left, right and center. I guess you have forgotten those days. That was the time again these wars started but we as NiVren fans never supported Viren for doing what he did. Yes, we did support him later on when his feelings were revealed. So now too at this moment Nivi is not correct but later on when we will be shown why then we will support her. It is not that I am saying we are not supporting her, it is just that we are questioning her stand the way we questioned Viren's stand.
I am married and have kids so for me to see that kind of behavior from sanskari girl like Nivi is not gelling well. I am not able to digest that kind of screaming or point-blank refusal to her husband. These things can be sorted out in private. More than refusal to have baby, I am not able to tolerate the yelling infront of his family. Does she realize that she is able to take care of Dwita because of Viren only? Because Viren put Dwita in her lap? Because she is in Sood house because of Viren? Everything is inter-connected and you cannot selectively chose relations.. 
And Sana, sometimes having the physical relationship between husabnd-wife during these stressful times can be a boon as it helps in relieving you from stress, worries...Talking about baby does not mean that do it now or it will happen now itself.. These things take time and it is not magic that Viren says let us do it and baby will pop out.. Romancing and being lovey-dovey can actually help Nivi to come out from this guilt mode too..But i guess she does not want to.

If we can bash Siddharth, Chanchal, Viren, Divya then why not Nivi???? We have supported her always and we will support her in future too but the current situation demands or is showing us something else. She always does what she thinks is right..kyon baki sab kya bewakoof hain?? She gave up Sid because of DIvya even without asking him..It was his life too that was getting affected by this decision..still she went ahead... is that samajhdhari... then she got married to Viren against wishes of her dadi and without knowing him that well... was that samajhdari???? she took all the sweet time in the world to start reciprocating to him and then stalker track...then separation track...then going to meet Bhaiyiji alone in the night - was that samajhdari???? so we have been shown that NIvi is not perfect either but we have supported her.. But what she did on Friday ticked me off.. And I am really upset with her.. You cannot keep taking any one for granted..and specially when you love that person. It has to be a 2-sided reciprocation and not 1-sided. If she apologizes, explains her reaction, behavior, justifies it then I will see if she is right. Until then, I am not going to say anything about it.
CCBM mein sabki weaknesses dikhayi hain but everybody gets away with it except Viren.. There is limit to it... Or I guess it is best to keep mum and keep seeing the manipulations happening and not open the mouth.. Just stand there like a statue...that has worked in this serial and that has been shown that running away from problems is the best solution to avoid problems instead of facing them.

Anju di i understood ur points ...bt i have never forgotten those stalker days..bcz i joined here at that time..and i read all ur analysis and pov abt viren..u all r pissed with viren...bt anju di i never seen this much posts against viren at tht time when compared with the posts against nivi at this moment...and agree with u...we can bash CC,HL,DD.then why can't nivi...we can..bcz we all r not biased to any particular character...bt i'm trying to say that it's not correct to think abt either viren or nivi..and i can't agree with comments like nivi doesn't deserves viren and viren has to leave nivi etc...i know all r upset with nivi's change...bt i'm trying to say tht it's wrong to reach a judgement with a single precap...hope everything will be fine soon...just want to see nivren happy...bcz at the end it is nivren..!!
anjubala thumbnail
@sana, I appreciate your mature thoughts and understanding my points. This is human nature- we get affected or disappointed most by the person whom we love the most. As we all have always loved Nivi and stood by her in her ups and downs that is why we are disappointed most by her. When expectations are not met disappointments are bound to happen. I am still with Nivi as she is right from her POV but I am disappointed and sad too by her Friday behavior. Not worried about the precap or baby thing but yelling has put me down big time.
anjubala thumbnail
@Vidya, I have never said that Nivi did not suffer. But this is Also true that besides her life of others got affected too. The whole family is there to help her, support her then why nit take it. Tell me one thing - has she learnt from her mistakes? Yes she helped her little brother but my point is yash feeling guilty, dadi told divya the truth and she went so is dadi feeling guilty. Then why nivi? Nivi needs to understand that whatever happens in life is already decided. She needs to look around her and learn from them. Don' t we tell our kids to face problems and learn from the mistakes. But it is my disappointment that is making me upset with her and I think I have full right as I love her a lot. I know we will still stand by her side and nivren will be together but I would also like her to handle things in somewhat sensible way.
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

thanx uzaima for ur support and love..๐Ÿค—i'm so much disappointed with our nivren fans and ccbm forum..and our forum becoming a war zone by each passing day..nivarth reunion,new articles everything spoiled our mood...then on the top the we,.the nivren fans trying to accuse nivi and even started to think abt nivren seperation and a new girl...it's so sad...we need to support our pair...CT's will do their part...bt we can't let our love and hope like this...!!

hey dear dont be disapointed.thats what those negative posters want us to be.
let me give u a tight hug๐Ÿค—
hey cheer up.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
whenever u feel disappointed , just hav my nivren dose๐Ÿ˜‰
just be positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nivren r alwaz meant to be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sana beautiful post and agree with u. Agree Nivi is going through very much. It is just we love NivRen and fell angry at other when he is hurting one. It is just when we get angry at a character we start get angry on him. Remember the stalker track many of us use to bash Viren and ask Nivi to leave him and then others like Anju, Milli and Navz use to make us around.

Regarding asking for a child Jaan here it is not the matter of time frame as CT's are not taking care of it. Like in hospital track Viren recovered in 12 hrs, insecurity he get jealous of Nivi in 1 day. They are showing it to show how NivRen are drifting apart and If Nivi had asked for time Viren would have given her gladly. She has bluntly refused to have kids as segment is also showing it