Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren---Nivedita + Viren...!!

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I read many comments  like nivi doesn't deserve viren and viren and nivi is going to separate and nivi lost herself and she can't keep her husband happy etc..and I'm not at all agree with all these…that's why I'm posting my opinion abt this track….

Firstly I want to say…Viren and nivi r meant to be together…and they r soul mates and no one can separate them…..here the word single has no value…Marriages r made in heaven..and no one is perfect..here both nivi and viren r not perfect…Marriage is a sacred institution and it's like weather….sometimes it'll give coolness…bt sometimes we can't tolerate the hotness….bt as humans we have to adopt the circumstances and have to gel with each situations….

Mrs.Nivedita viren Sood……before she became Mrs.viren sood she was just nivedita…. who loves her sister more than anything..she was afraid to face the difficulties in her life…she always need a support to move forward in her life…...now she is not that nivedita..she is bold..she can't face the difficulties in her life...Nivedita is such a girl who loves her sister more than anyone…YES…she loved divya more than anyone….she can leave her home,her father,brother,dadi everyone for divya's happiness..She married viren to see her sister happy…viren too has his own reasons….And she suffered all the tortures from everyone including divya only for her di's happiness…..Now that sister is no more…and when she tried to recover from her sadness she again came to know that unknowingly she became a reason for her di's death…how can a sister can digest that fact so easily…if I'm in nivi's place I can't…Bt as the rule of the world nivedita  too moving forward in her life…and now she loves dwita so much…dwita is her di's akhiri nishani and she feels that she can shower her love for her di through dwita…and she also feels that dwita is her responsibility….yes agree with all…she has to keep a balance btw dwita and viren…bt we can't blame nivi completely….bcz it's not an easy task for nivi to get rid of her guilt and responsible mode...

And I know that all r unhappy abt the precap….bt is it a wrong time to ask for a child…I know as a husband viren always supports and loves nivi…bt I must say dwita is just one month old and she born as a premature baby….it is normal from nivi's side that she can't think abt a baby at this moment as she thinks that she needs to pay more attention and care towards dwita….So she can ask viren to give her some time...and viren will surely understand her situation...Bt nothing can be judged by a single precap….then why can't all think positive as u all done during viren's stalker track….That stalker track is more horrible when compared with this baby track…All r bcz of the CT's….

Bt as a nivren fan I want to mention abt something….when viren was revealed as the stalker it was so painful to watch viren hurts nivi by his words more than his actions…Whatever he done was wrong….Bt we always found positive vibes among all those ridiculous tracks….i still remember how we all justified viren's actions before and after the stalker incidents…it's all bcz of our faith and love towards our jodi…Then what happened now…If we can accept viren with his drawbacks then why can't nivi…?When viren left nivi at the pub at midnight….we justified him by thinking that he may be hide somewhere and left from there only after nivi got a taxi…was the CT's ever showed something like this..no..and we all said tht viren want to push his family and nivi away from him and he wanted to prove himself wrong in front of the family….Was he ever admitted tht…no…Bt it's our love for our jodi made us to find more justifications and we always supported our jodi..Bcz the line that connects nivren fans with their favorite couple is HOPE.and only hope…We can always hope…we have nothing to lose and nothing to gain….Bt what happened now….where all those love had gone…or is still all r nivren fans..?..bcz now I have doubts….Bcz now here I can't see nivren..either nivi or viren…It's really sad…:(...We can support viren..Then why can't nivi...?..now most of us thinking that nivi doesn't deserves viren..how can we..We need to support nivi and viren equally…Nivren is made up of both nivi and viren…and not by a single person….

I'm saying all these bcz during and after stalker track we kept quiet and supported our pair..bt only few episiodes make most of us to go against nivi..and even all r thinking abt a new girl….it's not logical just like sid-nivi reunion…Viren and nivi loves each other..their love has no boundaries...during the stlaker incidents viren's love is overshadowed by his hatredness...and now nivi's love is overshadowed by her love for dwita...viren found his happiness with the help of nivi..and got rid of his hatredness...time can change anything...both r not perfect...here both hatredness and love played their roles in niviren's life...the path of marriage life  is not always decorated with smooth rose petals..sometimes there will be thorns...so we have to be careful and have to find the thorns which r hidden behind the rose petals...and we need to throw away all the thorns and make our journey even more smoother...

Nivedita and viren has to solve their problems and they will be…we all just needs to wait and watch….and hope for the best as we always did…and pls don't think like nivi is not perfect for viren and all…..They deserves each other…and if nivi can support and accept viren with his drawbacks then why can't viren…I'm sure viren will understand nivi and help her to overcome from her current state of mind… and pls don't bash and point ur fingers against nivi..we can't do tht….Bcz we never did this against viren during his stalker incidents or his insecurity and jealousy track…That time we all cursed CT's… I know still most of us r cursing CT's for playing with nivi's character..…bt more than CT's here all r making posts against nivi and talking abt viren and nivi seperation….It's not correct….If we r true nivren fans we have to keep our fairness and love towards our couple…Is our love is this much shallow so that it can be vanished when something bad against viren's happienss..my answer is no..bcz for me viren and nivi are equal…and I supported and find positive points to justify viren's actions in all his bad time like my nivren friends…so still I want to do the same for nivi..bcz nivren r a couple and not single persons…..No one is perfect..as our nivi and viren….Bt true soul mates always completes their incompleteness with each other….The ultimate truth is nivren is composed of both nivi and viren...!!without nivi viren is a big zero and vice versa...!!They deserves each other and meant to be together...and we all need to support our nivren...!!nivren forever..:)))..

It's just my point of view and opinion….u can agree or disagree…bt I want to write abt my feelings and opinion..so I did…Love nivren… u people r the best couple ever..!!
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh sana dear

u said it all
our thinking is just alike😛
finally i find sombody who is saying what i want to say

yes when nivi n we can forgive viren for all his wrong-doings, then why cant we do the same to Nivi.

i do agree with u on this point that Viren asks the right question to Nivi but at the wrong time.
she is not in such a mental state to giv him the desired answer.mental readiness is most imp when it comes to sensitive issues.Viren needs to understand this.

well done sana👏
thanx for this post.😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sana...thank you for the lovely post...yes it is NivRen in the end...no one can separate them ...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wow Sana missed u dol... You right we need to stand by both Nivi and Viren (NivRen) no matter what. NivRen complete each other and I'm sure that they will continue to stand strong together.
NivRen FOREVER.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

oh sana dear

u said it all
our thinking is just alike😛
finally i find sombody who is saying what i want to say

yes when nivi n we can forgive viren for all his wrong-doings, then why cant we do the same to Nivi.

i do agree with u on this point that Viren asks the right question to Nivi but at the wrong time.
she is not in such a mental state to giv him the desired answer.mental readiness is most imp when it comes to sensitive issues.Viren needs to understand this.

well done sana👏
thanx for this post.😊

thanx uzaima for ur support and love..🤗i'm so much disappointed with our nivren fans and ccbm forum..and our forum becoming a war zone by each passing day..nivarth reunion,new articles everything spoiled our mood...then on the top we,the nivren fans trying to accuse nivi and even started to think abt nivren seperation and a new girl...it's so sad...we need to support our pair...CT's will do their part...bt we can't let our love and hope go like this...!!
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your post Sana. You have said it all. None of the characters perfect in the show and then why should Nivi be. She too can have ups and downs in her emotions. She has loved and her love has been flung back at her face many times - by Sid by DD,by Viren, she did not give up hope and then why should we lose hope in her and in NivRen. This is one of the bumpy phase in their marraige and fr once Viren is on the receiving end. They will come out of the storm much stronger.
NivRen rocks and they are amazing. love them.Nothing can seperate these soulmates.

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh luv u sana di 4 dis lovely post...
I did feel bad wen ppl started bashin nivi n viren!! Dey both r our sweethearts rite...neva complete without one another!!
Nivren will understand eachother n vil b togetha always!!
(gosh cant lyk ur post :-( !!)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well said sanu...
wen all accepted viren's reasons during stalker track why cant ppl accept nivi's reasons now ?
not only stalker track was horrible, but here death of someone dear is also involved...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

they both love each other.but i think viren thougth that he really may loose nivedita over dwita.thats why to make his bond more stronger he thougth of a child.he wants that nivi should be only mine.and he took wrong decision of child as he should have thought that if now she is not able to give me time then after another child she will get more busy .

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sana, thanks for this post.. 
And I will not say that I agree to you 100%. Yes some points are definitely valid. But let me remind you most of us were pissed with Viren when he was revealed as stalker. We bashed him left, right and center. I guess you have forgotten those days. That was the time again these wars started but we as NiVren fans never supported Viren for doing what he did. Yes, we did support him later on when his feelings were revealed. So now too at this moment Nivi is not correct but later on when we will be shown why then we will support her. It is not that I am saying we are not supporting her, it is just that we are questioning her stand the way we questioned Viren's stand.
I am married and have kids so for me to see that kind of behavior from sanskari girl like Nivi is not gelling well. I am not able to digest that kind of screaming or point-blank refusal to her husband. These things can be sorted out in private. More than refusal to have baby, I am not able to tolerate the yelling infront of his family. Does she realize that she is able to take care of Dwita because of Viren only? Because Viren put Dwita in her lap? Because she is in Sood house because of Viren? Everything is inter-connected and you cannot selectively chose relations.. 
And Sana, sometimes having the physical relationship between husabnd-wife during these stressful times can be a boon as it helps in relieving you from stress, worries...Talking about baby does not mean that do it now or it will happen now itself.. These things take time and it is not magic that Viren says let us do it and baby will pop out.. Romancing and being lovey-dovey can actually help Nivi to come out from this guilt mode too..But i guess she does not want to.

If we can bash Siddharth, Chanchal, Viren, Divya then why not Nivi???? We have supported her always and we will support her in future too but the current situation demands or is showing us something else. She always does what she thinks is right..kyon baki sab kya bewakoof hain?? She gave up Sid because of DIvya even without asking him..It was his life too that was getting affected by this decision..still she went ahead... is that samajhdhari... then she got married to Viren against wishes of her dadi and without knowing him that well... was that samajhdari???? she took all the sweet time in the world to start reciprocating to him and then stalker track...then separation track...then going to meet Bhaiyiji alone in the night - was that samajhdari???? so we have been shown that NIvi is not perfect either but we have supported her.. But what she did on Friday ticked me off.. And I am really upset with her.. You cannot keep taking any one for granted..and specially when you love that person. It has to be a 2-sided reciprocation and not 1-sided. If she apologizes, explains her reaction, behavior, justifies it then I will see if she is right. Until then, I am not going to say anything about it.
CCBM mein sabki weaknesses dikhayi hain but everybody gets away with it except Viren.. There is limit to it... Or I guess it is best to keep mum and keep seeing the manipulations happening and not open the mouth.. Just stand there like a statue...that has worked in this serial and that has been shown that running away from problems is the best solution to avoid problems instead of facing them.